Forum Settings
Forums

This just destroyed all my understandings i gathered up in the season 1 and the manga HEAVE SPOILER

New
Sep 21, 2022 2:47 AM

Jul 2021
Ok...so in the anime geto had the mark in his head. this means he was already possessed by kenjaku so the real one is dead. the real one was killed by satoru when they were in high school. also in the manga yuta fights demons in shibuya arc with rika.
If this movie is the prequel of the main series, then how the fuck is rika exorcised already and geto does not have the stitch mark?
Sep 21, 2022 2:52 AM
Jun 2016
the movie is based on manga so they might clear the continuity in the next season
Sep 21, 2022 2:54 AM

Jul 2021
AMAN2410 said:
the movie is based on manga so they might clear the continuity in the next season
everything i said is from the manga from shibuya arc series.
well there is a different manga from where the movie is adapted so they might have different stories.
but people say its the prequel of the main series
Sep 21, 2022 3:03 AM
Mar 2022
The chronological order is -

Hidden Inventory Arc - Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Main Show

Geto is alive during JJK 0. He dies at the end of the movie, after which he is possessed by Kenjaku, and then the main show continues.

As for Rika, the original one dies in JJK 0. The one Yuta is using in the Culling Games right now is a replica of some sort. The exact way he got her is not confirmed, but it is confirmed that she is a different "Rika".
Sep 21, 2022 3:06 AM

Sep 2021
XFungus said:
Ok...so in the anime geto had the mark in his head. this means he was already possessed by kenjaku so the real one is dead. the real one was killed by satoru when they were in high school. also in the manga yuta fights demons in shibuya arc with rika.
If this movie is the prequel of the main series, then how the fuck is rika exorcised already and geto does not have the stitch mark?

geto was killed by gojo at the end of jjk0 and rika was exorcised during the same. thats why we see that in anime, geto is possessed by kenjaku and there is explanation for thing going on with rika (which is explained around culling game arc )
garychandSep 21, 2022 3:43 AM
Sep 21, 2022 3:11 AM

Jul 2021
RandomPerson9348 said:

Geto is alive during JJK 0. He dies at the end of the movie, after which he is possessed by Kenjaku, and then the main show continues.

As for Rika, the original one dies in JJK 0. The one Yuta is using in the Culling Games right now is a replica of some sort. The exact way he got her is not confirmed, but it is confirmed that she is a different "Rika".
it is clear in the manga that kenjaku possessed geto after he was killed by gojo in high school
Sep 21, 2022 3:11 AM

Jul 2021
garychand said:
XFungus said:

geto was killed by gojo at the end of jjk0 and rika was exorcised during the same. thats why we see that in anime, geto is possessed by kenjaku and there is explanation for thing going on with rika (which is explained around shibuya iirc or a bit later)
bro kenjaku did possess him way b4 when they were in high school
so is that in a different timeline?
Sep 21, 2022 3:15 AM
Mar 2022
XFungus said:
RandomPerson9348 said:

it is clear in the manga that kenjaku possessed geto after he was killed by gojo in high school

The main manga literally never shows Gojo killing Geto. The manga arc of their past ends with Geto getting power and starting his cult.

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is the continuation of their high school arc, in which Geto conducts the Night Parade of One Thousand Curses, and is then killed by Yuta and Gojo.

After this time, somewhere off-screen, he is possessed by Kenjaku.

You are mistaking the chronology of their story.
Sep 21, 2022 3:20 AM

Sep 2021
XFungus said:
garychand said:

geto was killed by gojo at the end of jjk0 and rika was exorcised during the same. thats why we see that in anime, geto is possessed by kenjaku and there is explanation for thing going on with rika (which is explained around shibuya iirc or a bit later)

till where have u read the manga, cuz its explained when kenjaku possessed geto and geto definitely wasn't possessed during his high school. it happened after geto passed away.
and if you want to know here

Sep 21, 2022 3:23 AM

Jul 2021
RandomPerson9348 said:
XFungus said:

The main manga literally never shows Gojo killing Geto. The manga arc of their past ends with Geto getting power and starting his cult.

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is the continuation of their high school arc, in which Geto conducts the Night Parade of One Thousand Curses, and is then killed by Yuta and Gojo.

read the manga from where season 1 ends. they show how gojo killed tobi and then geto thought to kill non sorcerers and killed many and then gojo apparently killed him. then after he was possed kenjaku "off screen"
not when they are whole ass adults
Sep 21, 2022 3:24 AM
May 2022
XFungus said:

Geto isn’t geto as Geto died the person who uses Getos body is related to Yuji. As for Yuta the Rikka he uses is just the curse part of the actual Rikka. It’s not the human part. Rikka is still the second Second Highest Curse there is just slightly less strong.
Sep 21, 2022 3:24 AM

Jul 2021
garychand said:
XFungus said:

till where have u read the manga, cuz its explained when kenjaku possessed geto and geto definitely wasn't possessed during his high school. it happened after geto passed away.

read the manga from where the season 1 ends.
they are in high school with that doctor girl. there gojo kills tobi and later apparently geto for his goal to kill normal humans. thereafter he was possed by kenjaku
Sep 21, 2022 3:30 AM
Mar 2022
XFungus said:
RandomPerson9348 said:

read the manga from where season 1 ends. they show how gojo killed tobi and then geto thought to kill non sorcerers and killed many and then gojo apparently killed him. then after he was possed kenjaku "off screen"

Yes. I've read the manga. Not only from where Season 1 ends, but the whole manga. Thrice.

Gojo kills Geto in JJK 0. Even a simple look into the main fandom wiki will tell you this information. Geto did not die in high school. He grew into a full man, made his cult, and then died after getting severely injured by Yuta and Rika.

Even in the Shibuya Arc, you can see the two girls who follow him in the cult. They make a deal with Kenjaku, but it is broken, so they unleash Sukuna. How could they have known the original Geto if Geto was already dead in high school? He wasn't. They knew him when he was an adult.

How difficult can it be to admit a mistake? We all make them. You just didn't understand something. It's not going to destroy you. It's fine. I don't understand why you are doubling down on this?
Sep 21, 2022 3:39 AM

Sep 2021
XFungus said:
garychand said:

read the manga from where the season 1 ends.
they are in high school with that doctor girl. there gojo kills tobi and later apparently geto for his goal to kill normal humans. thereafter he was possed by kenjaku

im sure u r mixing the chronology.

also including this in spoiler cuz this part didn't happen in the anime yet.
Sep 21, 2022 4:10 AM

Jul 2021
RandomPerson9348 said:
XFungus said:

Yes. I've read the manga. Not only from where Season 1 ends, but the whole manga. Thrice.

Gojo kills Geto in JJK 0. Even a simple look into the main fandom wiki will tell you this information. Geto did not die in high school. He grew into a full man, made his cult, and then died after getting severely injured by Yuta and Rika.

Even in the Shibuya Arc, you can see the two girls who follow him in the cult. They make a deal with Kenjaku, but it is broken, so they unleash Sukuna. How could they have known the original Geto if Geto was already dead in high school? He wasn't. They knew him when he was an adult.

How difficult can it be to admit a mistake? We all make them. You just didn't understand something. It's not going to destroy you. It's fine. I don't understand why you are doubling down on this?
so not understanding something does not mean that i am in denial of my mistake now that i know that he did not die in high school it is clear it is you who tried to be rude ok bye
Sep 21, 2022 4:52 AM
Oct 2021
Kenjaku possessed Geto's dead body. This was years after they fought Toji. Current Rika is a clone if the original.
Sep 21, 2022 6:43 AM
Mar 2021
XFungus said:

Wdym Geto was alive in the movie. Current Rika is Rika herself but her cursed spirit form.
Sep 21, 2022 7:06 AM

Jul 2021
RadicalMuscleMan said:
XFungus said:

Wdym Geto was alive in the movie. Current Rika is Rika herself but her cursed spirit form.
geto was alive in the movie means geto was alive in the movie
do i
Sep 21, 2022 11:35 AM

Mar 2019
you are making a big confusion.
Hidden Inventory arc (2nd season) > 0 movie > main series (1st season etc)
this is the chronology and Geto died in the movie not in the hidden inventory arc. In hidden inventory arc he just left Jujutsu High and began his cult.
About Rika.. i was confused too but it explains why Yuta is still with Rika in the culling games arc
i dont know how to explain exactly but here's the page (chapter 178), and if this Rika is his CT then thats why he still has her but its not the same Rika from before but his power.

Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Sep 22, 2022 5:05 AM
Feb 2022
i doubt you read the same manga that i read. . ..
Sep 22, 2022 11:43 AM

Jul 2021
El_Professor07 said:
i doubt you read the high school arc that is read
Sep 22, 2022 7:38 PM
Feb 2022
XFungus said:
El_Professor07 said:
i doubt you read the high school arc that is read

yes it's the screenshot after high school arc, When both Gojo and Geto get separated. . . .
Sep 22, 2022 11:46 PM

Oct 2010
the story never made any sense to begin with
Sep 23, 2022 8:15 PM
Sep 2021
Bros not really reading
Sep 24, 2022 12:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bruh where's the spoiler alert on the thread?
Well not that i care much about that cause i already read the manga xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 2022 11:03 AM

Jul 2021
mangoeslut said:
Bros not really reading
no you were not reading the high school arc
Sep 24, 2022 11:03 AM

Jul 2021
badabass said:
Bruh where's the spoiler alert on the thread?
Well not that i care much about that cause i already read the manga xd
tthen why do you care to tell?
you cared enough to reply toh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2021

384 by damien1579 »»
May 11, 4:57 PM

» Yuta should had been the protagonist of the Whole Series ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Sep 20, 2022

50 by Ant161718 »»
Apr 2, 9:37 PM

» is it too late

Oya-Oya - Mar 26

20 by acension_986 »»
Mar 28, 9:07 AM

» NOW is the perfect time to watch this after EP1-5 on S02

xXTensaZenXx - Aug 3, 2023

12 by kiyokaii2001 »»
Feb 11, 8:18 PM

» Why did Gojo have to do that at the end of the film?

DarKViVi66 - Oct 8, 2023

15 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 16, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.