Dec 15, 2022 8:14 AM

Nov 2022
amoured said:
i wanna sex marin kitagawa from the show my dress up darling

REAL, TOO REAL.
:OOOO

May 9, 2023 9:19 PM

May 2008
Personally am excited and hoping this is a full on season 2 regardless of how it goes. I enjoyed season 1 a lot.

Jun 16, 2023 3:17 AM

Aug 2019
I don’t mind as long as I seen more of the two together
Jul 13, 2023 6:27 PM
Dec 2018
why youall love to shit on everything fucking MAL fuckers man
#kyoanistrong
Sep 1, 2023 11:43 AM
anime enjoyer

Nov 2017
Reply to JohnDowson
If they don't kiss like three episodes into the second season, I'm gonna drop it and retroactively lower the first season's rating to like 3.
@JohnDowson The romance is kind of sub-plot. Kind of comparable to Bakuman. Romance is driving the story really well, but it is not the main focus. So, don't expect anything rushed. Personally, I want to see more slice of life stuff happening. Romance can come in any one later season hehe
Hatred.
Sep 18, 2023 7:06 AM

Jan 2015
Reply to dmk_0
@JohnDowson The romance is kind of sub-plot. Kind of comparable to Bakuman. Romance is driving the story really well, but it is not the main focus. So, don't expect anything rushed. Personally, I want to see more slice of life stuff happening. Romance can come in any one later season hehe
@dmk_0 The thing I'm worried about is that it's gonna turn into a harem situation. That overgrown middle schooler was clearly being set up to get a crush on Goujo.
Sep 18, 2023 8:07 AM
anime enjoyer

Nov 2017
Reply to JohnDowson
@dmk_0 The thing I'm worried about is that it's gonna turn into a harem situation. That overgrown middle schooler was clearly being set up to get a crush on Goujo.
@JohnDowson You are anime exclusive, right? We will never know the future of a series, but as it stands, I don't think this will devolve into a harem situation. As I've said, I compare it to Bakuman. And that also didn't go anywhere near that route.
Hatred.
Oct 16, 2023 10:06 PM
Aug 2021
DmAnimeguy said:
I think the real question is how close was it in the first place with the manga? And how likely are they to stick to the manga for the next season?

I've seen so many anime that have taken the original arc of a manga and then have thier own take on it, I have also seen the opposite sooooo I guess I wanna know how close to the original storyline will they stick too.

From what you said in the spoilers I can definitely see this being a disappointment in the next season but if they try pushing in a different direction that would be cool too but I think most fans of the anime are hoping for something more for season 2 for sure!

The adaptation was basically a 1 for 1 of the manga for season 1. Very few changes at all.
Oct 16, 2023 10:09 PM
Aug 2021
If they get to the nun cosplay I might actually have a chance of knowing what the heck is actually going on thus time. Didn't have a clue who was who in the manga, at least this time they'll have voices to differentiate each other.
Oct 16, 2023 11:01 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to StarZone1
DmAnimeguy said:
I think the real question is how close was it in the first place with the manga? And how likely are they to stick to the manga for the next season?

I've seen so many anime that have taken the original arc of a manga and then have thier own take on it, I have also seen the opposite sooooo I guess I wanna know how close to the original storyline will they stick too.

From what you said in the spoilers I can definitely see this being a disappointment in the next season but if they try pushing in a different direction that would be cool too but I think most fans of the anime are hoping for something more for season 2 for sure!

The adaptation was basically a 1 for 1 of the manga for season 1. Very few changes at all.
@StarZone1 Explains why it was so good! I really am hoping they just keep doing what they are doing.
Oct 22, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to StarZone1
If they get to the nun cosplay I might actually have a chance of knowing what the heck is actually going on thus time. Didn't have a clue who was who in the manga, at least this time they'll have voices to differentiate each other.
@StarZone1 - I'm hoping that if they get off their dead @$$es and release a date, that we *might* be able to see at least that far. Season 1 made it to Chapter 39 of the manga, if a season 2 does as well, chapter 78. I wanna see Akira go full simp over Marin (laugh too hard, heart attack)
Nov 2, 2023 9:07 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to prankishmanx21
LeoDrago said:
I mean the current arc or whatever that’s happening right now in the manga is barely doing anything in the relationship between Gojo and Marin but this is also a cosplay manga so it’s doing it’s job there. I hope they move on from the current arc soon so we can get more romance again. But I think if this is to be season 2 it will have good start before reaching the current arc which will slow it down. Guess we’ll see

yeah we've been stuck in the same day for the last several chapters. I'm happy to see more juju but it just doesn't seem to be progressing.
@prankishmanx21 Oh, no....not an endless 8.....
Dec 26, 2023 1:48 AM
No.14 Arm of God
Jan 2017
MadanielFL said:
We don’t even know if this is a new season, it could be just a movie or something.

Fukuda confirmed second season in Volume 10, which he signed off back in 09/2022.
Feb 1, 7:09 AM
Dec 2022
I never knew the author wrote haruhi hf
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any updates on this season 2?

Brucasco - Jan 17

15 by BigSlangALang »»
Apr 13, 5:15 PM

» This is tagged as slice of life, not a romance anymore

AnimeIs4Kidz - Feb 2, 2023

27 by Otakodo_kumo »»
Jan 16, 2:21 AM

» Will Himeno appear?

AsHoul - Oct 16, 2023

14 by Swagernator »»
Nov 17, 2023 6:15 AM

» Well this got a sequel ( 1 2 )

ACasualViewer - Sep 17, 2022

83 by SentiOnikawa »»
Jul 15, 2023 7:21 PM

» Season 2 confirmation from extra pages in Volume 10 that was just released today.

wangson - Sep 23, 2022

6 by Tajihiro »»
Mar 5, 2023 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.