Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2022 7:52 AM

May 2016
I don't know, I am not sure if I like this bittersweet ending. I mean I expected them moving forward but that does not mean they have to go separate ways, I just felt that Sayo did not exist if they just distance of each others, I just felt angry. Is not like I expected them to date but at least keep being friends or something
I hate overanalyzing series because I tend to find things that I dislike but whatever, what happened to the mean girls, if they were not important to the end of the story, then is the same for
the senpai that appeared in the last pages.

After reading the extras I think I'm calmer, I liked the time jump although the aforementioned ending still causes me frustration. Keiichiro fiancee is just a sweetie.
Mar 31, 2023 3:34 PM
Mar 2023
[quote=LastLuminescence message=67351718] do you know where to read all the chapters? I only found 14 chapters translated ,so if you do have a link for all the chapters plus tell me ,thanksšŸ˜­

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sore wa, Kimi ga Mita Ao Datta Chapter 33 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Sep 2, 2022

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 2, 2022 7:15 AM

Poll: » Sore wa, Kimi ga Mita Ao Datta Chapter 30 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Sep 1, 2022

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 1, 2022 8:39 AM

Poll: » Sore wa, Kimi ga Mita Ao Datta Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jun 3, 2022

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jun 3, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Sore wa, Kimi ga Mita Ao Datta Chapter 27 Discussion

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jun 3, 2022 12:23 PM

Poll: » Sore wa, Kimi ga Mita Ao Datta Chapter 26 Discussion

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jun 3, 2022 12:17 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.