Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2022 9:53 AM
Jan 2016
I been thinking to read reverend insanity so does anyone recommend it and what is your thoughts on it, secondly if you recommend it should I start with manga format or with the novel, which is better keeping in mind I don't really read much novels
Aug 19, 2022 10:21 AM

Jan 2017
RilestX said:
I been thinking to read reverend insanity so does anyone recommend it and what is your thoughts on it, secondly if you recommend it should I start with manga format or with the novel, which is better keeping in mind I don't really read much novels

I didn't read it yet , but the Novel received great reception.
As 99% of the cases , the Novel is probably better , especially for Manhuas & Manhwas adaptation , which are generally subpar.

Note that this series got a few problems tho , as it got banned by the Chinese government around March 2020.
Since then , the Novel was officially put on Hiatus (With actually 2334 Chapters) , and the Manhua apparently got dropped without notice (With actually 96 Chapters).
The Author claimed that he had great hopes that the ban will eventually be lifted , and that in the mean time he'll write another work (Wu Xian Xue He) , but honestly , he's probably just delusional.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - 5 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that doesn’t mock small boobs/flat chest?

Throwawayy1234 - 4 hours ago

0 by Throwawayy1234 »»
4 hours ago

» Suggest me a power fantasy released in 2023 or 2024

passtur - 7 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

» What anime/manga should I give a second chance to?

Mady3-2 - May 22

6 by okok123 »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for 90s hentai manga or doujin or doujinshi with strong female character

Bogard087 - Today

1 by M2zC »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.