Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2022 5:07 PM

Aug 2021
CickNipolla said:
Shes easily the most complex and by far the best character from Toradora! It shocks me how little favorites she has considering how popular the show actually is. The comedic aspect of her character is done extremely well, and the writers pull of the "tragic heroine" so well they had fans rooting for a side character.

I cant name many 10/10 characters, let alone 10/10 side characters, but Minorin is definitely one of them

i think Ami is the best character by a longshot. she goes through a lot and grows so mucj that she ends up being the emotional anchor for the whole cast. she ends up being reliable and grown up. thats a 10/10 Character in my books!
Aug 2, 2022 5:58 PM

May 2020
Chloe_Player said:
CickNipolla said:
Shes easily the most complex and by far the best character from Toradora! It shocks me how little favorites she has considering how popular the show actually is. The comedic aspect of her character is done extremely well, and the writers pull of the "tragic heroine" so well they had fans rooting for a side character.

I cant name many 10/10 characters, let alone 10/10 side characters, but Minorin is definitely one of them

i think Ami is the best character by a longshot. she goes through a lot and grows so mucj that she ends up being the emotional anchor for the whole cast. she ends up being reliable and grown up. thats a 10/10 Character in my books!

Ami was a coward and the only one unable to be their true self. Even in the end she refused to admit her feelings when every other character was able to
Aug 3, 2022 11:59 AM
Jul 2022
Pekyo said:
noochie said:

Y the crap do u like Ami? She’s so rude and weird. She’s the worst character in the show other than taigas dad

ok I understand your perplexity,
Kawashima is rude and weird, true. Humans are weird and have flaws, she is a fairly complex character.
We are shown that she is used to adult behavior, therefore she is in the way she is. In general Kawashima is a character that stands out.

When talking about Minori I personally see a fictional heroine that have an innate sense of justice, people aren’t like her… and even if they are, she is not a clear character, in other words she is neither meat nor fish.
She is a good girl but I think she is not interesting.

I guess that’s fair
Aug 5, 2022 8:51 AM
Jun 2016
CickNipolla said:

I'm right there with you. Finished Toradora for the first time yesterday, and i was -just- hoping for a chance of Minori x Ryuuji, but as all have noticed, the show's title is enough foreshadowing. But Minorin went to be for me the best girl (followed by Ami), bc she nailed the Tragic Lover role, especially when it's all over, and the whole "Genki Girl" facade just falls and she can barely stands, and broke in tears. My heart moved a little in that scene, and if they would've gone with "Lost my Pieces", probably i'd get some tears as well.

Enough said, as soon as i discovered there was Toradora Portable, i got it to try to do some justice to her character, haha.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.