Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2022 4:17 AM
Jul 2022
Usually we would know by now. But I see no listing annywhere. Does anyone know how many episodes this show will have?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 2022 2:04 AM
Jul 2022
Does anyone knows...?
Jul 18, 2022 1:11 PM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Usually we would know by now. But I see no listing annywhere. Does anyone know how many episodes this show will have?

dony1060 said:
Does anyone knows...?

12, I think. Ratings are low.
Jul 18, 2022 4:23 PM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

dony1060 said:
Does anyone knows...?

By ratings you mean the score here on MyAnimeList or like tv ratings like not many people watch it?
Jul 18, 2022 9:28 PM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

By ratings you mean the score here on MyAnimeList or like tv ratings like not many people watch it?

TV ratings, scores on MAL don't affect on reception of anime in Japan.
Jul 18, 2022 11:49 PM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

I see. So this will be the first and last season of the show unless DVD sales are high
Jul 18, 2022 11:58 PM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

I see. So this will be the first and last season of the show unless DVD sales are high

Yes, I think so. They should resume adapting the original manga where Toei left the series instead of making the series based on the manga.
MemoreJul 19, 2022 1:08 AM
Jul 19, 2022 12:00 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

Yes, I think so. They should resume adapting thr original manga where Toei left the series instead of making the series based on the manga.

Also curious but how did Fanfare of Adolescence did? Cuz it's kinda similar sports anime with strong BL bait and even same voice actors lol
Jul 19, 2022 1:08 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

Yes, I think so. They should resume adapting thr original manga where Toei left the series instead of making the series based on the manga.

Also curious but how did Fanfare of Adolescence did? Cuz it's kinda similar sports anime with strong BL bait and even same voice actors lol

I don't know, dropped it after second episode. Very boring series.
Jul 19, 2022 1:09 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

I mean the ratings/DVD sales do you know or can check how it did?
Jul 19, 2022 1:15 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

I mean the ratings/DVD sales do you know or can check how it did?

I don't know about that series, sorry.
Jul 24, 2022 2:41 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

dony1060 said:
Does anyone knows...?

Ok so the thing is I see some sites claim 12 episodes and some claim it's unknown how many episodes will be. Is there an OFFICIAL source to the 12 episodes claim?
Jul 24, 2022 5:04 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

Ok so the thing is I see some sites claim 12 episodes and some claim it's unknown how many episodes will be. Is there an OFFICIAL source to the 12 episodes claim?

Nothing mentioned on the official series site in BD/DVD section. On syoboi, japanese tv program site, 12 episodes are listed: https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/6388/time

So I suppose there will be 12 episodes. If some series has more episodes, it is listed there.
Jul 25, 2022 5:53 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

Nothing mentioned on the official series site in BD/DVD section. On syoboi, japanese tv program site, 12 episodes are listed: https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/6388/time

So I suppose there will be 12 episodes. If some series has more episodes, it is listed there.

I see. Got a weird question... Since there's no manga to look at to get spoilers from, are there any spoilers for the show somewhere? Like a leak or something. On any Japanese site or forum?
Jul 25, 2022 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

I see. Got a weird question... Since there's no manga to look at to get spoilers from, are there any spoilers for the show somewhere? Like a leak or something. On any Japanese site or forum?

Nothing, I think. It is anime original series. They don't adapt the source manga as Toei did and also they don't adapt from the chapter where Toei left. Although characters from the Shoot! manga are in this series and they are even mentioned and play some role (for example coach Kamya, who was a vice-captain of the soccer team in the original manga), there is no telling which direction will take this series.
Jul 25, 2022 8:04 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

Nothing, I think. It is anime original series. They don't adapt the source manga as Toei did and also they don't adapt from the chapter where Toei left. Although characters from the Shoot! manga are in this series and they are even mentioned and play some role (for example coach Kamya, who was a vice-captain of the soccer team in the original manga), there is no telling which direction will take this series.

You think Kukubo is not coming back till like the last few episodes?
Jul 25, 2022 8:06 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

I don't know. I hope he does.
Jul 25, 2022 8:08 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

Did you ever see a trailer for an anime that has the last few episodes shown? Because we see the rematch between Kukubo and Tsuji in the trailer. I don't remember to ever see the final match/battle shown in early trailer so I dom't think it's gonna be the end but I wonder.

Talking about this trailer:

https://youtu.be/IrFiJyJlghY
Jul 25, 2022 8:12 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

Did you ever see a trailer for an anime that has the last few episodes shown? Because we see the rematch between Kukubo and Tsuji in the trailer. I don't remember to ever see the final match/battle shown in early trailer so I dom't think it's gonna be the end but I wonder.

Yes, I saw it. Hope that Kokubo will appear soon in the series.

Anyway, this series is a so great spit aside may amazing football series. Comparing it with Ao Ashi, I feel so frustrated.

Why I.G ALWAYS make such sport masteroieces! If you can't do good product, better even not producing it at all!

MemoreJul 25, 2022 8:16 AM
Jul 25, 2022 8:14 AM
Jul 2022
-Marce said:
dony1060 said:

Yes, I saw it. Hope Kakubo will appear soon in the series.

Question is if that rematch will be the final match in the series. I don't know but what is your guess? Is it the end of the show?
Jul 25, 2022 8:18 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
-Marce said:

Yes, I saw it. Hope Kakubo will appear soon in the series.

Question is if that rematch will be the final match in the series. I don't know but what is your guess? Is it the end of the show?

I think yes. I think I will drop this series soon. It became so dull and boring. I recommend you better watch Ao Ashi! It is really great football series! And read the manga after the anime ends. I hope for the second season!

Jul 30, 2022 9:11 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

I think yes. I think I will drop this series soon. It became so dull and boring. I recommend you better watch Ao Ashi! It is really great football series! And read the manga after the anime ends. I hope for the second season!

Already watching it. Also is there anywhere a Preview to watch footage from the next episode? Every Anime show has it but I can't find it for Shoot.
Jul 30, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Already watching it. Also is there anywhere a Preview to watch footage from the next episode? Every Anime show has it but I can't find it for Shoot.

I also can't find previews of next episodes, neither on anime official site, no on YouTube.
MemoreJul 30, 2022 12:40 PM
Jul 30, 2022 12:23 PM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

I also can't find previews of next episodes, neither on anime official site nor on YouTube.

Yeah isn't that unusal? There has to be a preview somewhere no?
Jul 30, 2022 12:40 PM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

I also can't find previews of next episodes, neither on anime official site nor on YouTube.

Yes, it has to be. But I can't find it.
Jul 30, 2022 1:59 PM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Let me know if you do.
Aug 6, 2022 9:25 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Let me know if you do.

Ok.

I can't find previews of the next episodes, still I found this schedule as I wrote before: https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/6388

Thank God this series will only have 12 episodes. How can with such ana amazing manga they do so horrible original series. They should adapt the manga chapters where Toei left.
Aug 6, 2022 9:27 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Gonna be weird if it's 12 cuz we're halfway through it now and there's so much left to cover. More training, the Tsuji getting his "10" shirt, the tournament, nationals. How will they be able to get so much when there are only 6 episodes left?
Aug 6, 2022 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Gonna be weird if it's 12 cuz we're halfway through it now and there's so much left to cover. More training, the Tsuji getting his "10" shirt, the tournament, nationals. How will they be able to get so much when there are only 6 episodes left?

I don't know. See the 12th episode is the last in the schdeule, no more after 17th of September.
Aug 6, 2022 9:32 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

I don't know. See the 12th episode is the last in the schdeule, no more after 17th of September.

I wonder if there's a second cour alrrady planned for late 2022 or early 2023...
Aug 6, 2022 9:35 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

I wonder if there's a second cour alrrady planned for late 2022 or early 2023...

100% not. This series itself is a complete failure in everything.
Aug 6, 2022 9:38 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Oh don't get me wrong I agree it's just that it doesn't make sense with so few episodes left to get to where they've been teasing. Show moving too slowly. So I'm just wondering if maybe there's a second cour. This one finish wkth the tournament. Second cour with nationals like the original manga.
Aug 6, 2022 9:41 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Oh don't get me wrong I agree it's just that it doesn't make sense with so few episodes left to get to where they've been teasing. Show moving too slowly. So I'm just wondering if maybe there's a second cour. This one finish wkth the tournament. Second cour with nationals like the original manga.

It is not adapted from the original manga, from the manga there only coach and one character, who also became the coach of another team, that is all. I don't understand why they leave them here. Sadly they can simply end the series in the middle, it is not adapted from the manga aside from two characters.
Aug 6, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

It is not adapted the original manga, from the manga there only coach and one character, who also became the coach of another team, that is all. Sadly they can simply end it in the middle, it is not adapted from the manga aside from two characters.

I am aware. But original mamga ended on nationals. They teased them getting to nationals here as well so maybe the new leads will follow the same path as the old leads and get to nationals. That's what they hinted at, question if we'll get to see it lol
Aug 6, 2022 9:48 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

It is not adapted the original manga, from the manga there only coach and one character, who also became the coach of another team, that is all. Sadly they can simply end it in the middle, it is not adapted from the manga aside from two characters.

I am aware. But original mamga ended on nationals. They teased them getting to nationals here as well so maybe the new leads will follow the same path as the old leads and get to nationals. That's what they hinted at, question if we'll get to see it lol

I don't know, maybe they cut through and show the nationals.
Aug 6, 2022 10:04 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

I mean let's see, episode 7 is "Training Camp" then episode 8 we'll likely have the episode centered on Subaru from the promos. That only leave 4 episodes to cover a whole tournament and maybe nationals. Will be interesting to see how they'll pull it off if at all
Aug 6, 2022 10:16 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

I mean let's see, episode 7 is "Training Camp" then episode 8 we'll likely have the episode centered on Subaru from the promos. That only leave 4 episodes to cover a whole tournament and maybe nationals. Will be interesting to see how they'll pull it off if at all

Yes, maybe they really will announce the second season, but I highly doubt it. All depends on discs sales.
Aug 6, 2022 10:18 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Yes, maybe they really will announce the second season, but I highly doubt it. All depends on discs sales.

Unless of course season 1 is like 24-25 episodes split into two cours. And episode 12 is the last of cour 1...
Aug 6, 2022 10:20 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Unless of course season 1 is like 24-25 episodes split into two cours. And episode 12 is the last of cour 1...

Even Ao Ashi, the most popular sport series in Japan nowadays, have 24 episodes. Only 12 episodes more they can adapt at maximum.
Aug 6, 2022 10:22 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Even Ao Ashi, the most popular sport series in Japan nowadays, have 24 episodes. Only 12 episodes more they can adapt at maximum.

Yes man that's what I'm saying. Maybe the show is actually 24 episodes split into two cours. Not unusal from Japan. And it's rare for them to announce something is two cours in advance. We also don't really have anything official saying it's only 12 episodes total. So I think it's possible at the end of episode 12 they'll announce cour 2 for 2023. Just me guessing tho.
Aug 6, 2022 10:33 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Yes man that's what I'm saying. Maybe the show is actually 24 episodes split into two cours. Not unusal from Japan. And it's rare for them to announce something is two cours in advance. We also don't really have anything official saying it's only 12 episodes total. So I think it's possible at the end of episode 12 they'll announce cour 2 for 2023. Just me guessing tho.

Maybe you are right. Still I highly doubt they have enough money and producers to make 24 episode series. Let's wait and see what will happen.
Aug 6, 2022 10:47 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

Maybe you are right. Still I highly doubt they have enough money and producers to make 24 episode series. Let's wait and see what will happen.

At the very least we'll get that Tsuji-Kokubo rematch by the end of episode 12 based on the promos. Still not sure how they'll be able to pull it off, covering a whole tournament in just 4 episodes. Not even sure how the team will be able to take part in a tournament in their current state. They're still not very good or did enough matches against other teams to get there. If next episode is more training then they'll have only one episode to get better against other teams before the big tournament.
dony1060Aug 6, 2022 10:53 AM
Aug 7, 2022 7:17 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

At the very least we'll get that Tsuji-Kokubo rematch by the end of episode 12 based on the promos. Still not sure how they'll be able to pull it off, covering a whole tournament in just 4 episodes. Not even sure how the team will be able to take part in a tournament in their current state. They're still not very good or did enough matches against other teams to get there. If next episode is more training then they'll have only one episode to get better against other teams before the big tournament.

I think they will cut some scenes to do it, don't know.
Aug 11, 2022 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
It's confirmed 13 episodes
Aug 12, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
Daytona-520 said:

Really? On official site?
Aug 12, 2022 10:10 AM

Jul 2013
Sotara said:
Daytona-520 said:

On the https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/6388/time that you yourself linked... Clearly you're not aware of how this site works, they put 12 episodes for everything, even when the show ends up being less (Yatogame S4 for example) or more (current Utawarerumono is already confirmed for 28 episodes but as you can see there are not 28 episodes listed). That part means nothing, the only thing that matters is seeing which episode has the red 終 next to it because that specifies that it's the last episode.
Aug 12, 2022 1:33 PM

Feb 2021
Daytona-520 said:
Sotara said:

On the https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/6388/time that you yourself linked... Clearly you're not aware of how this site works, they put 12 episodes for everything, even when the show ends up being less (Yatogame S4 for example) or more (current Utawarerumono is already confirmed for 28 episodes but as you can see there are not 28 episodes listed). That part means nothing, the only thing that matters is seeing which episode has the red 終 next to it because that specifies that it's the last episode.

No, I know how it works, it is stated more than 13 episodes there.
Aug 12, 2022 4:05 PM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
Daytona-520 said:

Wait so now there's gonna be MORE than 13 episodes? I'm confused. Also there was 12 listed there before I remember.
Aug 13, 2022 1:10 AM

Feb 2021
dony1060 said:
Sotara said:

Wait so now there's gonna be MORE than 13 episodes? I'm confused. Also there was 12 listed there before I remember.

No, it is my fault. I checked and indeed there will be 13 episodes in total, last episode will air on the 25th of September, pink square with red 終 next to it specifies that it's the last episode, as the @Daytona-520 mentioned before.

Sorry for misunderstanding, @Daytona-520! I was confused at first and didn't understand the marks in the schedule.
Aug 13, 2022 1:16 AM
Jul 2022
Sotara said:
dony1060 said:

No, it is my fault. I checked and indeed there will be 13 episodes in total, last episode will air on the 25th of September, pink square with red 終 next to it specifies that it's the last episode, as the @Daytona-520 mentioned before.

Sorry for misunderstanding, @Daytona-520! I was confused at first and didn't understand the marks in the schedule.

I see. Well at least we get one more episode. So the tournament will be at least 5 episodes that's better. But no way they'll make it to nationals unless they do a time skip at the very very end.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

20 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 17, 2022

17 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 22, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 10, 2022

9 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 21, 2023 12:36 PM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 3, 2022

11 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 21, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 27, 2022

22 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 12, 2023 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.