Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 22, 2022 6:55 AM

Feb 2016
Yeah this season sucks, I read the manga (not the novel), so I knew the Turtle arc was going to be hot garbage, but somehow they made it even worst, but at least it was short... for the Other World arc, there is no excuse, this was hard trash compared to the manga. They change the plot for no reason, bad animation, all of that together with a first arc that has been bad since it got written, and with a second arc that needed way more care put into it.

Just keep watching because of Kizuna, she IS the true best girl here, would watch it again just for her lol

btw, both Darling in he Franxx an Re:Zero are fkng trash, like, real hot, hard trash, I don't get the discussion here.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jul 23, 2022 9:02 AM
Apr 2022
Zeriel00 said:
KingPeaceM2 said:

You have Darling in the Franxx in ur favorites but cant cope with what happened to Shield Hero?

Darling in the Franxx was a hundred times better than whatever this was, there's no comparison. If you want to talk about bad Anime you like Re Zero and Bake Monogatari lol :p

Bruh how did you not like Re:Zero or the monogatari series?
Jul 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Apr 2022
AnimeWatcher52 said:
Zeriel00 said:

Darling in the Franxx was a hundred times better than whatever this was, there's no comparison. If you want to talk about bad Anime you like Re Zero and Bake Monogatari lol :p
Re Zero is a lot better than Darling in the Franxx tho

Yes! True my guy, I see you are a man of culture
Jul 26, 2022 7:44 PM
Jan 2022
Season 2 was disappointing but it was still alright. I found the second half more enjoyable. I guess we just need to hope season 3 will be better.
Jul 28, 2022 10:53 AM

Jun 2013
I don't know... I enjoyed the first season, but for the 2nd season you really need to read the Manga to know what's going on ><
And that's kinda dumb. I hope the 3rd will be way better and they take enough time and episodes to tell the story properly
Jul 30, 2022 1:47 AM

Oct 2008
I already experianced this with SNK and it's 2nd season, so this wasn't as devastating. As for comparing it to "Slime", I liked s1 of "Shield" more, but s2 of "Slime" was superior.
Aug 2, 2022 4:59 PM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
I agree, what a disappointment.

Went from being above average to bottom tier.

I'll give season 3 a chance to redeem, but if it's anything like this season, it's being dropped ASAP.
- Justin T. Poindexter
Aug 2, 2022 7:30 PM

Apr 2010
First season was 9 for me. This season's like a 3. I hated everything about it.

edit: Apparently I gave the first season a 6. Well, the point still stands though.
TiffanysAug 3, 2022 7:00 PM
Aug 3, 2022 5:01 PM

Apr 2007
Zeriel00 said:

I can't take this anymore, how can one Anime turn so badly after the first season?? I have to pretend that this never happened and stick with Rimuru...

How can you guys cope after this?! ;_;

I enjoyed it so it feels fine.
Aug 4, 2022 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
If this came out less than a year after S1 then I might've been OK with it, however that is obviously not the case. They had so much time to work on it and we get one of the most appalling displays of CG in an anime I've ever seen. Who signed off on that turtle? I'm terrified to see what they have in store for us in season 3...
Aug 6, 2022 3:38 AM

Mar 2013
because they skipped most of the material that I love, why wouldn't I hate it?

If the first season can create 20+ episodes from 40 chapters, why can't the 2nd season do it as well?! that's how much...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 6, 2022 7:49 PM

Jul 2021
StallionXD said:
Yeah this season sucks, I read the manga (not the novel), so I knew the Turtle arc was going to be hot garbage, but somehow they made it even worst, but at least it was short... for the Other World arc, there is no excuse, this was hard trash compared to the manga. They change the plot for no reason, bad animation, all of that together with a first arc that has been bad since it got written, and with a second arc that needed way more care put into it.

Just keep watching because of Kizuna, she IS the true best girl here, would watch it again just for her lol

btw, both Darling in he Franxx an Re:Zero are fkng trash, like, real hot, hard trash, I don't get the discussion here.
lmfao get loli pfp, has a cute girl yuri bait anime on favorites and called re zero trash 💀 touch some grass kid, keep watch 10 yo anime for baby
𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱" 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁
Aug 6, 2022 7:54 PM

Jul 2021
Zeriel00 said:
KingPeaceM2 said:

You have Darling in the Franxx in ur favorites but cant cope with what happened to Shield Hero?

LMFAO Re:Zero 1000x better than all ur wish fulfillment favorites anime 💀
𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱" 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁
Aug 7, 2022 11:53 AM
Jan 2021
Tutorial how to make 10/10 to a -1000/10
Aug 7, 2022 10:35 PM
Dec 2019
Zeriel00 said:
KingPeaceM2 said:

yo dude ditfxx is one of my fav, but why should u belittled other animes?
Aug 7, 2022 10:39 PM
Dec 2019
Superiorer said:
StallionXD said:

lmfao get loli pfp, has a cute girl yuri bait anime on favorites and called re zero trash 💀 touch some grass kid, keep watch 10 yo anime for baby
this old dude cant cope with the fact that newer anime has much more fans than all his old animes, that's where the salt came from LOL.
Aug 8, 2022 12:26 AM

Feb 2016
Superiorer said:
do u really expect people to take you seriously being an open hentai fan? bro has never even smelled a girl lmfao get a life and a girl u rezero fan, what a fkng 🤡 u made my day lol you are like the lowest of the low, enjoy fighting alone because no one will ever give a fk about your opinions with such shameful life

cringe
StallionXDAug 8, 2022 12:33 AM
Btw, cry about it.
Aug 8, 2022 12:33 AM

Feb 2016
ReynaldyKwok said:
StallionXD said:
btw, both Darling in the Franxx and Re:Zero are fkng trash, like, real hot, hard trash, I don't get the discussion here.
this old dude cant cope with the fact that newer anime has much more fans than all his old animes, that's where the salt came from LOL.
did I made u cry? lmfao I just said both r trash because it's true, live with it, and learn to have better taste, u even have Chizuru and Iroha in ur favorite characters those girls is a literal prostitutes, I swear ditfxx and rezero fans don't even know what a girl is and get hella salty because some random dude on the internet calls their shit animes trash lmfaoooooo grow the fk up if u gonna comment in a forum🤣
Btw, cry about it.
Aug 8, 2022 1:10 AM

Aug 2020
As...expected? First season was butchered too LMAO.
Keep scrolling
Aug 9, 2022 8:23 AM
Dec 2019
StallionXD said:
ReynaldyKwok said:
did I made u cry? lmfao I just said both r trash because it's true, live with it, and learn to have better taste, u even have Chizuru and Iroha in ur favorite characters those girls is a literal prostitutes, I swear ditfxx and rezero fans don't even know what a girl is and get hella salty because some random dude on the internet calls their shit animes trash lmfaoooooo grow the fk up if u gonna comment in a forum🤣
hey dude I didn't expect u to trash talk me like this, I was supporting u trash talking the people who trash talked before,.. wtf??? I even agree with u...…. I cry? I said "this dude" referring to the one u are replying to, not you.... gosh so disappointed

edit: nvm, first time supporting people then get thrown dirt in the face. thanks for the experience
ReynaldyKwokAug 9, 2022 8:27 AM
Aug 9, 2022 9:32 PM
Apr 2021
Should I start the second season after seeing the rating is under a 7? I’m reading everyone’s reviews and seems like it’s not that bad from what I’ve read. Any thoughts?
Aug 12, 2022 11:57 PM

Jul 2021
StallionXD said:
Superiorer said:
do u really expect people to take you seriously being an open hentai fan? bro has never even smelled a girl lmfao get a life and a girl u rezero fan, what a fkng 🤡 u made my day lol you are like the lowest of the low, enjoy fighting alone because no one will ever give a fk about your opinions with such shameful life

cringe
ew watch this braindead kiddo love pedophile loli yuri cute bait shit get mad 💀 wdym never smell a girl when yesterday I fucked your mom?
Also my shameful life still has enough money to owns ur parents house, kid.
Aug 13, 2022 9:54 PM
Jul 2022
King_common said:
I don’t get the hate the season was so good.

I loved season 1... But I didn't even enjoy the first episode of season 2, let alone any of the rest of it. It's a HUGE dip in quality and it feels like such a disappointment when compared to season 1. Feels like I have to give it time off and try to watch it as a standalone, but even then I don't think I'll enjoy this.
Aug 13, 2022 9:59 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I don't think I've ever felt anything about this sequel....

I didn't expect anything from this, it's just a-okay season 2.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 16, 2022 3:56 AM

Jul 2019
Lmao at no one sharing op's feelings
Aug 28, 2022 3:34 AM
Jul 2017
Yeah this season was trash. They did an okay job salvaging it in the end, but with how rushed the first half would of been better with only one season.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

232 by FuchsiaBC »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

294 by somedudetalon »»
Apr 16, 7:34 PM

» Why the hate? ( 1 2 )

RealityChanges - Mar 14

63 by ziovice »»
Apr 6, 12:15 PM

» Tbh Just SKIP the Turtle Arc

Br3dWinn3rs - Jun 25, 2022

33 by sakuraspace »»
Mar 1, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

173 by ookamiAki »»
Feb 7, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.