Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 8, 2022 1:06 AM
Jun 2022
bruh watch maid sama instead it's miles bettr
Jul 8, 2022 2:50 AM
Jul 2019
even though I enjoyed the show a lot I really didn't like her presence that much.
Jul 8, 2022 5:21 AM
Feb 2021
504keem said:
Mannnn I’m still waiting on season 2

Don't even know if the manga continues the story tbh
Jul 8, 2022 7:56 AM
Jul 2020
Not really. The worst tsundere is oreimo mc sister. Fr,trash like hell.
Jul 8, 2022 8:48 AM
Jan 2022
I really think I might be the only guy who thinks Toradora is way overated. It really fell to crap at the end and I could not stand taiga.
Jul 8, 2022 8:50 AM
Jan 2022
OtakuChan2021 said:
I hated this anime and especially her character the marriage at the end was wayyyy too predictable and I didn’t like her character at all. The whole anime was ruined because of her and the bully girl who was soooo fake. I think that this anime was the worst that I’ve seen in a long while besides Your Lie In April and Kanokon. Can’t remember the other ones that I gave really low scores to besides this one and some others.

Thank you!!! Completely agree with you. 👍
Jul 8, 2022 8:51 AM
Jan 2022
Saimatsu_Fan said:
Itsumo_Issho said:

By your logic most tsunderes don’t deserve a partner, at least Taiga was better in writing compared to most others

There's so much tsunderes that are written better than her

Noelle, Eris, Christina, etc

Agreed there is such more that are way better. 👍.
Jul 8, 2022 9:40 AM
Feb 2017
if you forget most of it then rewatch and come clear with the story
she started hitting him out of spite but he confirmed his position as her equal and the hitting changed to friends skinship and after she got romantic feeling for him she started hitting him to hide her embarrassment....like the tsundere she is written to be
Jul 8, 2022 3:36 PM
Jun 2022
SSXcalibur said:
even though I enjoyed the show a lot I really didn't like her presence that much.

Same, I honestly liked Minori way more than Taiga, she should have stayed with Ryuji...
Jul 8, 2022 3:41 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
NextUniverse said:
I don't even remember much of this anime, but all I remember is vehemently disliking this annoying girl who kept hitting Ryuuji for the dumbest reasons.

Anyway what do you think? Am I right or am I right?

People get some strange readings from anime don't they😅
Jul 9, 2022 11:44 PM
Dec 2021
She's one of the better tsuderes but she was still kinda annoying
Jul 10, 2022 4:26 AM
Oct 2008
Taiga is the best girl. Get over it, Amifriend.
Jul 12, 2022 5:45 PM
Apr 2022
She is horrible at the beginning yes, but she grows as a character thanks to ryuji.
Jul 13, 2022 9:17 AM
Apr 2021
NextUniverse said:
I don't even remember much of this anime, but all I remember is vehemently disliking this annoying girl who kept hitting Ryuuji for the dumbest reasons.

Anyway what do you think? Am I right or am I right?

You’re right! A complete asshole
Jul 13, 2022 11:50 AM
Nov 2020
504keem said:
Mannnn I’m still waiting on season 2

There never will be a season 2, it just feels unfinished since the anime covered the ending so badly
Jul 19, 2022 11:21 AM

Mar 2020
Yes she is and the show is pure garbage I regret wasting my time watching 19 episodes
Aug 11, 2022 8:59 PM

May 2022
LucyAndVolfy said:
(just my opinion, if you like this show you like the show and that's that, not looking to take that away or change anyone's mind, just tryna vent)

Taiga is a horrible selfish character through and through, the story and the writing is really hypocritical and tries to spin it around to make you feel for her, but her circumstances are not an excuse for her actions, this exemplified when other characters do the exact same actions as her at some points, but the script spins it around so taiga is immediately forgiven and but the other characters are treated like scum, which is how she treats everyone around her, and even goes as far as stealing her best friends crush, the moment she realizes she'll lose someone who she's only been treating like a servant, the moment she realizes that if he's of someone else's, than he won't be hers, essentially putting her happiness in front of others, which weather you see it as romantic or not (which... I don't, but that's just me), is the literal definition of selfish, whenever her character changes, it's without any sort of logical arc and pretty much out of nowhere to play into a tsundere fantasy.

Taking her friends hard earned money
Escaping cause she won't be the center of attention
Antagonizing Ryugi for trying to help mend her relationship with her father (double ouch cause his dad ACTUALLY ABANDONED HIM, WTF)
but Being praised for doing the exact same thing in a worse way (By calling his mom AND TELLING HER HE HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THAT HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH, HOW TF IS THIS GOOD) just to butt in on their family problems.

She's just a horrible endocentric character for whom moral rules don't apply cause she's just meant to fulfill an unrealistic, unhealthy and selfish depiction of love.

This is exactly what I needed to see to confirm my suspicion on this "classic". After 17 episodes I can definitely say this show is an absolute let down. Sure Toradora may have paved the way for great shows down the line. And Toradora does have its moments, but good god is a lot of it badly written. I feel like I wasted my time as I could have been watching Ousama Ranking or whatever else good we have nowadays. Anyways thanks for confirming.. I do believe you are absolutely correct.

Its crazy how some people believe this show is peak. Good lord...

PS: Ryuji is the worst f*k*** door mat in existence... holy hell!

Edit: Just found out its originally a light novel... so that would explain a lot. Could possibly be a rough adaptation overall.

Edit2: Went back and finished the show lol. 7/10 rough adaptation.
LordKirkisMar 16, 2023 9:45 PM
Dec 5, 2023 11:03 PM
Dec 2023
i completely agree, she is the most hated female lead character for me.
Mar 1, 9:47 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to hbvnfj
You're right. But no one cares. She's still best girl.
@hbvnfj She's not. No, she's not
She is a bitch
Mar 1, 9:49 PM
Dec 2022
Yooooooooooooo
Great roast
Mar 21, 1:24 PM

Jun 2016
She is the worst, like I get her trait is 'tsundere' but other tsundere are not this off putting, her abusive self towards mc is just annoying like I enjoyed the show because of other characters but her on screen timing is just bad.

She is the worst. Minori was better than her
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl?

JustSomeone15 - 4 hours ago

8 by Twatin »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.