Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 8:27 PM

Aug 2019
It's good to have Mine pop back in for more than a cameo. His presence reminded me of how much personality he has. So many of the other dudes are so bland in comparison. Also, his relationship with Kiyora was something I was impartial to before, but this episode changed my mind. It's sweet of him to come support her in person and they actually have chemistry unlike the others. Almost all of the relationships in this series either feel too one-sided or I don't understand why they even like each other or I doubt the longevity of the relationship. It's not like I think Mine and Kiyora are soulmates or anything now, but I at least get why they're together.

EDIT: Also glad that this was the last thing I watched of this series. Overall, I didn't like it as much as I would've expected to if I had had expectations, but at least this episode finished it off on a good note. Moral of the story is that I'd rather have a spinoff about Mine instead.
bucciestJan 10, 8:54 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where is this?

DrRoboto - Apr 17, 2010

4 by DrRoboto »»
Apr 24, 2010 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.