Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 1, 2022 5:24 AM
Mar 2019
I am a huge fan of this manga, probably one of the best romance manga i have ever read, thats why i want to know how many chapters other readers think will be adapted.

From my point, adapting 3-4 volumes would be the best in terms of pacing and not cutting content but since the story doesnt really progress far till there (dont get me wrong, there are still many good moments), i would even prefere them to adapt till the end of vol 6 (chapter 38) not only because the story itself feels more noticable at that point but also because vol 6 has so damn many good cecilia x lawrence moments, so much so that i would be fine with them cutting some content before (also this series is kinda episodic, so cut content could be re-added later).

For example if the put around 60 pages per episode (some chapter are around 20 pages, some 30) they could adapt at average 2.5 chapters per episode, then cut around 8 chapters of content (there are like 4 or 5 chapters that could be easily cut anyways) and it should still work well but what do you think?
Jul 1, 2022 5:44 AM
Mar 2021
Xuggy said:
I am a huge fan of this manga, probably one of the best romance manga i have ever read, thats why i want to know how many chapters other readers think will be adapted.

From my point, adapting 3-4 volumes would be the best in terms of pacing and not cutting content but since the story doesnt really progress far till there (dont get me wrong, there are still many good moments), i would even prefere them to adapt till the end of vol 6 (chapter 38) not only because the story itself feels more noticable at that point but also because vol 6 has so damn many good cecilia x lawrence moments, so much so that i would be fine with them cutting some content before (also this series is kinda episodic, so cut content could be re-added later).

For example if the put around 60 pages per episode (some chapter are around 20 pages, some 30) they could adapt at average 2.5 chapters per episode, then cut around 8 chapters of content (there are like 4 or 5 chapters that could be easily cut anyways) and it should still work well but what do you think?

Is it really that good as you saying? It's art looks good. Even thou i don't have much time to read it so i would wait for the anime.
Jul 1, 2022 6:39 AM
Mar 2019
RezarR said:
Xuggy said:

Is it really that good as you saying? It's art looks good. Even thou i don't have much time to read it so i would wait for the anime.

In the beginning i wasnt sure but from around chapter 30+ it gets really good (cecilia is way too cute) but looking back, the beginning is good too.
XuggyJul 1, 2022 6:46 AM
Jul 1, 2022 7:04 AM
Mar 2021
Xuggy said:
RezarR said:

In the beginning i wasnt sure but from around chapter 30+ it gets really good (cecilia is way too cute) but looking back, the beginning is good too.
Same fealing as you bro while reading any rom-com mangas. I will check out this manga later. . . .
Nov 20, 2022 1:15 PM
Apr 2016
I didnt expect this type of story from anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

56 by Devonnius »»
Apr 14, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

the_great_prince - Jul 4, 2023

90 by Devonnius »»
Apr 11, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

30 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

30 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2023

42 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 7:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.