Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2022 12:21 AM

Mar 2020
Not sure if this has been asked before, but in any case: where I live, there's about a 4-6 ep delay compared to what MAL says. Episode 10 is supposed to be released this week, but I still find it weird that so many people could complete this season while, for me, I still need to wait for more eps. Is Netflix's decision on this purely based on 'copyright' or something like that or is it most about 'first these countries, then the rest of the world'? Is there any other country facing these problems not only with Komi but also other series on this platform?

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
Jun 27, 2022 12:40 AM

May 2021
You should just watch it in "illegal" sites, 'cause it gets released earlier than netflix. Last week was the last ep of the season.
Jun 27, 2022 12:49 AM

Mar 2020
NeverLucky2k said:
You should just watch it in "illegal" sites, 'cause it gets released earlier than netflix. Last week was the last ep of the season.

Is this how most of the people finished it? If so, it's sad from Netflix's part to not keep it up to date, mostly since it's a paid service :| (I'm going to try to look for the rest of the episodes, thank you)

Jun 27, 2022 12:51 AM

May 2021
BetterBegoneThot said:
NeverLucky2k said:

Is this how most of the people finished it? If so, it's sad from Netflix's part to not keep it up to date, mostly since it's a paid service :| (I'm going to try to look for the rest of the episodes, thank you)

No probs mate. I have finished it and I really enjoyed it. Have fun!
If you want a site to watch it from dm me.
Jun 27, 2022 1:28 AM
May 2021
BetterBegoneThot said:
Not sure if this has been asked before, but in any case: where I live, there's about a 4-6 ep delay compared to what MAL says. Episode 10 is supposed to be released this week, but I still find it weird that so many people could complete this season while, for me, I still need to wait for more eps. Is Netflix's decision on this purely based on 'copyright' or something like that or is it most about 'first these countries, then the rest of the world'? Is there any other country facing these problems not only with Komi but also other series on this platform?

The dubbed version of every anime is delayed by a few episodes, and Netflix probably only wants to realse it when the English version is available. So they wait a bit till they can offer subbed and dubbed.
Jun 27, 2022 5:37 AM
Nov 2019
BetterBegoneThot said:
NeverLucky2k said:

Netflix is literally a waste of money you can watch any anime you can think of for free on other sites
Jun 27, 2022 5:45 AM

Mar 2020
DoctorBryce said:
BetterBegoneThot said:

Netflix is literally a waste of money you can watch any anime you can think of for free on other sites

Most of those sites, if not all, contains adware so I'd rather avoid that unless it's necessary. Besides, the download feature that Netflix has is perfect for me, as most of the time I watch something I have 0 WiFi connection (router's far from that room)

Jun 27, 2022 6:21 AM
Nov 2021
dub episodes are always delayed and most people finish it because they watched it in sub on illegal websites
Jun 27, 2022 7:11 AM
Aug 2020
BetterBegoneThot said:
DoctorBryce said:

Most of those sites, if not all, contains adware so I'd rather avoid that unless it's necessary. Besides, the download feature that Netflix has is perfect for me, as most of the time I watch something I have 0 WiFi connection (router's far from that room)

check out Animixplay then, very low ads and no link or ad malwares so it's pretty safe and for an add on, you can easily download high quality files of the same without all the hassle
Jul 4, 2022 6:59 PM
May 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
dub episodes are always delayed and most people finish it because they watched it in sub on illegal websites

But season2 of Komi doesn't have a dub on netflix yet. And it won't be available in dub till another 2 weeks.
Jul 4, 2022 7:09 PM
Nov 2021
darthprady said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

But season2 of Komi doesn't have a dub on netflix yet. And it won't be available in dub till another 2 weeks.

You sure? If so then that's just the nature of things in America we always get it a couple episodes late.
Jul 4, 2022 7:09 PM
Nov 2021
darthprady said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Or everywhere that isn't Japan

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

188 by Delixity »»
Apr 19, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

151 by kociamatka »»
Apr 17, 9:14 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Feb 27

7 by nec0_0 »»
Feb 29, 4:23 AM

» Is this anime worth getting into?

Konan_Edogawa_ - Apr 10, 2022

33 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:48 PM

Poll: » is it even funny? ( 1 2 3 )

TamagoCracker - Apr 15, 2022

109 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.