Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2022 7:53 PM

Jul 2014
apparently yakitate japan got a sequel in 2019, I can't believe my eyes, I'm literally shaking and crying rn, how is takashi-sensei even capable of such a feat is beyond my mere mortal comprehension, truly a pan to reign all pan deserves more than a single 26 volumes long history, I hope the sequel (Yakitate!! Japan: Super Real™) goes publishing for even longer than the original. we truly live in a blessed timeline.

synopsis:
There's English bread, German bread and French bread, but Japan's bread, Ja-pan, does not exist... In that case, there's no choice but to create it! This was the story of the manga and anime named Yakitate!! Japan, a story that a young baker in real life named Daisaku Hiromi admires and aspires to do the same! But alas, to actually create Ja-pan is not simple as Daisaku believed, leaving him bitter at the reality itself. But Daisaku's pain-staking reality begins to change as a mysterious beauty approaches the front door of his bakery.

This is the story of a "real-life" serious boy who aims to bake what appears to be fiction into reality, and thus presented to the world proudly. [mangaupdates]

ps: WHY IS THE SEQUEL NOT ON MAL???????? WE ARE DOOMED AND FORSAKEN
Nov 29, 2022 10:22 AM

Aug 2010
I'm surprised the sequel isn't on MAL either. Have people not been submitting it?
Bum Bum Dum Dum

More topics from this board

» Possible comeback?

ReSeinen - Jan 8

0 by ReSeinen »»
Jan 8, 9:28 PM

» Worth reading?

Metropoliman - Aug 7, 2023

0 by Metropoliman »»
Aug 7, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Yakitate!! Japan Chapter 32 Discussion

MidoriStars - May 2, 2023

0 by MidoriStars »»
May 2, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yakitate!! Japan Chapter 242 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 16, 2011

13 by nidoqueen106 »»
Mar 13, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Yakitate!! Japan Chapter 189 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 13, 2019

0 by FMmatron »»
Oct 13, 2019 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.