Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

The Quintessential Quintuplets' types are Onee-san/ara ara, tsundere, kuu/dandere, genki and then what is Itsuki's 'type'?

The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
May 28, 2022 8:34 PM

Mar 2022
Edit: I should clarify that I've been working on this theory/hypothesis re Itsuki. And I have a very precise answer as to exactly what Itsuki's type is. I'm extremely confident in my answer, and absolutely no one I've told has disagreed with me when I have told them what I think Itsuki's type is. (They mostly just say I don't really have evidence to support it, though they don't have evidence against it. Devil's proof and all.) Hence, I'm asking to see if anyone has any better credible answers.

Under my theory, you can say additionally Itsuki has types eat-suki, tsukkomi, etc. But without my theory, I don't necessarily buy those as Itsuki's types. I mean Itsuki is sorta those things, but I wouldn't say it really makes up Itsuki's entire personality as w/ the other quints. Many people agree w/ me too. They don't buy my theory, but they can't even identify Itsuki's type. Lol. In Higurashi/Umineko, failure to identify a type in my opinion is a resignation.

---

Ichika - Onee-san/ara ara,
Nino - tsundere (debatable but let's focus on Itsuki please),
Miku - Kuudere s1 and then dandere s2 or something,
Yotsuba - genki
Itsuki - ?

Like, what's 'quintessential' about Itsuki? Everyone keeps telling me to read the manga/watch the movie, but why is Itsuki the only 1 where I have to read the manga/watch the movie just to know what type Itsuki is after 2 seasons already when all the other quints' types are known early in s1?

Is it seriously like (Higurashi/)[Umineko](https://07th-expansion.fandom.com/wiki/Umineko_When_They_Cry_(series)) where some of the [genres are 'spoilers'](https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jxp6en/being_told_the_genre_of_a_movie_may_be_a_spoiler/) ?

I don't think I really buy eat-suki, surrogate mom, diligent, tsukkomi or girl next door. As for tsundere, I've heard conflicting answers: romantic tsundere, platonic tsundere, not a tsundere at all.

---

Link :

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2019243

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2019244

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2019247
nicbentulanAug 28, 2023 4:45 AM

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 8:45 PM
Sep 2021
I think anyone knows what type is Itsuki. For me she has the personality of a door.
May 28, 2022 8:46 PM
Jun 2021
my guy if multiple people tell you multiple types of tsundere then it's a safe bet to assume she's a tsundere. if you really care then read, if you don't then just accept tsundere
May 28, 2022 9:05 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:
my guy if multiple people tell you multiple types of tsundere then it's a safe bet to assume she's a tsundere. if you really care then read, if you don't then just accept tsundere

1 - The 3rd type of 'tsundere' was not a tsundere at all? Note: I never said I didn't accept tsundere. I was just saying that if you say tsundere, then I would like to point out that not everyone I've talked to has the same opinion.

2 - So you're saying Itsuki's type is a 'spoiler' like how some of the genres of Umineko are 'spoilers' ? https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jxp6en/being_told_the_genre_of_a_movie_may_be_a_spoiler/
nicbentulanMay 28, 2022 9:08 PM

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:06 PM

Mar 2022
Joao_Bajanca said:
I think anyone knows what type is Itsuki. For me she has the personality of a door.

Which door? https://steptohealth.com/door-personality-test-get-know-yourself/

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:07 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:

So is Nino a tsundere? We just happen to have 2 tsundere quints? Or Nino is, what, straight tsun tsun ?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:07 PM

Mar 2019
Shes the one who likes food, duh.
May 28, 2022 9:10 PM

Mar 2022
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:

I already said I didn't buy eat-suki. But really that's what you're going with? Itsuki is an eat-suki as much as Yotsuba is a genki, Ichika is an onee-san/ara ara, Nino is a tsundere (sort of?), and Miku is a kuudee/dandere?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:14 PM
Jun 2021
nicbentulan said:
titodacat said:

1 - The 3rd type of 'tsundere' was not a tsundere at all? Note: I never said I didn't accept tsundere. I was just saying that if you say tsundere, then I would like to point out that not everyone I've talked to has the same opinion.

2 - So you're saying Itsuki's type is a 'spoiler' like how some of the genres of Umineko are 'spoilers' ? https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jxp6en/being_told_the_genre_of_a_movie_may_be_a_spoiler/
she's a tsundere she doesn't show her true feelings the definition of a tsundere. And yes considering it is a romance harem, knowing she's a tsundere would imply that she likes him which could be a spoiler to some. The level of spoiler is no where near the umineko ones, but yes it could be considered a spoiler. She is most like Nino, and they get along by far the most well out of the quints so it isn't surprising that they are both tsunderes
May 28, 2022 9:16 PM
Jun 2021
nicbentulan said:
titodacat said:

So is Nino a tsundere? We just happen to have 2 tsundere quints? Or Nino is, what, straight tsun tsun ?
nino is one of those tsunderes that starts out very tsun but once the confession is done she's just pure dere, itsuki is much more normal aggravatingly stubborn tsundere
May 28, 2022 9:19 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

she's a tsundere she doesn't show her true feelings the definition of a tsundere. And yes considering it is a romance harem, knowing she's a tsundere would imply that she likes him which could be a spoiler to some. The level of spoiler is no where near the umineko ones, but yes it could be considered a spoiler. She is most like Nino, and they get along by far the most well out of the quints so it isn't surprising that they are both tsunderes

Right thanks. I think I disagree, but you articulated it very generously and very well, so indeed thanks for the clarification.

Re Umineko level: Oh yeah not the Umineko level but that kind (or well 'type' LOL) of spoiler.

Re Umineko genre: Wait wait off-topic - you really consider the genres of Umineko to be spoilers? Well technically that is what the fandom page does, but uggghhhhh it's just so frustrating that they're considered spoilers. I mean those 3 spoiler tag genres are just gonna be revealed after the 1st arc (of either the manga, the anime or the VNs) right?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:28 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

Oh wait I forgot also: Let's say fine ok I pretend Itsuki's a tsundere, whether romantic or platonic. (Let's not spoil it for people.)

2 things

1 - Do you think Itsuki is tsundere enough for this to be Itsuki's 'type' the way the other quints have those types?

(I edited my post to say that I have a theory/hypothesis as to what's Itsuki's type. I am extremely confident in my answer, and absolutely no one I've told has disagreed with me. It would help if Itsuki were not tsundere enough. But I believe the theory still holds otherwise. Actually, wondering about what Itsuki's type is is what led me to the think of the theory, but it's not really part of the theory I guess.)

2 - I showed the upper half of the following image https://imgur.com/a/zyufKxW to someone on reddit named SyliciX who told me in response 'Ichika nails the comment 100% about the two.' https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/uka0wm/the_quintessential_quintuplets_types_are_oneesan/i7ynvj4/ Do you disagree with SyliciX ?

3 - Consequently, is Fuutarou a 'tsundere' too or at least a bit of a tsundere in some episodes/chapters? Of course Fuutarou's type isn't tsundere. But for me if someone, not necessarily me, says Ichika nails 100%, then well maybe that someone also thinks Itsuki's type isn't tsundere (even if Itsuki does have some tsundere tendencies).

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:28 PM
Jun 2021
nicbentulan said:
titodacat said:

Right thanks. I think I disagree, but you articulated it very generously and very well, so indeed thanks for the clarification.

Re Umineko level: Oh yeah not the Umineko level but that kind (or well 'type' LOL) of spoiler.

Re Umineko genre: Wait wait off-topic - you really consider the genres of Umineko to be spoilers? Well technically that is what the fandom page does, but uggghhhhh it's just so frustrating that they're considered spoilers. I mean those 3 spoiler tag genres are just gonna be revealed after the 1st arc (of either the manga, the anime or the VNs) right?
no I don't consider genres specifically spoilers, but I can see why people will. Like say you go from higurashi to umineko, shits wild how fantasy it gets, and knowing the fantasy genre would automatically ruin some of the batshit insane stuff in it. So to answer your question, a spoiler is subjective, but usually genres wouldn't be a spoiler unless it goes in a different direction. Like take games like doki doki lit, going into it expecting horror significantly hurts the experience. It's not to that extreme level but it also isn't exactly like saying cod is a shooter level genre either
May 28, 2022 9:32 PM
Dec 2020
Joao_Bajanca said:

Good take I agree.
May 28, 2022 9:38 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

nino is one of those tsunderes that starts out very tsun but once the confession is done she's just pure dere, itsuki is much more normal aggravatingly stubborn tsundere

Aha yes! Thanks! I knew Nino was a tsundere! Omoidoori x3 (Light Yagami) !!!

1 - Is this Lucky Channel segment relevant? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoyuY1i9ys The guy says something about tsundere's original definition as like 'a character who starts off hostile and eventually becomes affectionate' (0:56 - 1:05) but now it's used as 'hostile outside affectionate inside'

2 - This guy k4r6000 on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/uka0wm/comment/i7osp43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 says Nino is not a tsundere. Do you disagree? I think maybe you'd agree because Nino is Type 3 tsundere where Type 3 is the 'original definition' from the Lucky Channel segment?

This is what k4r6000 says:

> a tsundere is character that flips between mean and nice. And there are generally two main types: 1) A harsh tsundere who is predominantly mean with a sweet side and 2) Soft tsundere who is predominantly nice, but has a harsh side that comes out on occasion. You can probably make the case that Nino is Type 1 and Itsuki is Type 2. The reason I personally don’t think Nino is, is because she doesn’t flip. (...)

Note: as for Type 4 'hostile outside affectionate inside' I think this comprises Types 1 and Types 2 together, i.e. Types 1 and 2 are actually sub-types of Type 4. If I'm right, then let's do away with Type 4 and just focus on Types 1, 2 and 3.

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:39 PM

Mar 2022
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

no I don't consider genres specifically spoilers, but I can see why people will. Like say you go from higurashi to umineko, shits wild how fantasy it gets, and knowing the fantasy genre would automatically ruin some of the batshit insane stuff in it. So to answer your question, a spoiler is subjective, but usually genres wouldn't be a spoiler unless it goes in a different direction. Like take games like doki doki lit, going into it expecting horror significantly hurts the experience. It's not to that extreme level but it also isn't exactly like saying cod is a shooter level genre either

Sigh. Thanks. Good, wait no, GREAT explanation. Hard to disagree with that. But still frustrating it counts.

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
May 28, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
i’ll just say this: what were you on when you made this? it’s really obvious what their archetypes are. i’ll just list them below, don’t expect me to reply back.

ichika- elder sister (お姉さん)
nino- yandere/kamidere (don’t know where people get tsundere from, she doesn’t have those characteristics put together.)
miku- dandere/kuudere
yotsuba- deredere/bakadere/osananajimi
itsuki- “main heroine”

don’t know how else i could classify them, this is the only way i see fit and my mind can’t be changed.
May 28, 2022 9:45 PM
Jun 2021
nicbentulan said:
titodacat said:

Oh wait I forgot also: Let's say fine ok I pretend Itsuki's a tsundere, whether romantic or platonic. (Let's not spoil it for people.)

2 things

1 - Do you think Itsuki is tsundere enough for this to be Itsuki's 'type' the way the other quints have those types?

(I edited my post to say that I have a theory/hypothesis as to what's Itsuki's type. I am extremely confident in my answer, and absolutely no one I've told has disagreed with me. It would help if Itsuki were not tsundere enough. But I believe the theory still holds otherwise. Actually, wondering about what Itsuki's type is is what led me to the think of the theory, but it's not really part of the theory I guess.)

2 - I showed the upper half of the following image https://imgur.com/a/zyufKxW to someone on reddit named SyliciX who told me in response 'Ichika nails the comment 100% about the two.' https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/uka0wm/the_quintessential_quintuplets_types_are_oneesan/i7ynvj4/ Do you disagree with SyliciX ?

3 - Consequently, is Fuutarou a 'tsundere' too or at least a bit of a tsundere in some episodes/chapters? Of course Fuutarou's type isn't tsundere. But for me if someone, not necessarily me, says Ichika nails 100%, then well maybe that someone also thinks Itsuki's type isn't tsundere (even if Itsuki does have some tsundere tendencies).
ill answer them to the best of my knowledge, its been a hit second since I read it
1. I think since tsundere is its own whole genre, yes itsuki is the more tsundere type figure in the end. I think placing them all in one type without overlap is sorta expecting vast differences when in reality Nino and Itsuki act very similarly. Nino is the typical romance tsundere, like taiga and all them where the moment the confession happens the tsun leaves
2. No, I think it sums up them pretty well. I've seen enough romance animes to know thats how tsunderes act.
3. I think most male harem protagonists can fall into the tsundere category at one point or another. Tsundere isn't just a trope anymore its been ingrained into pop culture at this point we get partial tsuns all the time. Itsuki falls under tsundere much easier than Nino solely due to the fact that she keeps up the tsun aspect of the tsundere trope. Yes she isnt the perfectly balanced tsundere that Rin is, nor is she the more popular and widely used type that Nino and countless other romance characters turn out to be.
I think, while she could be considered other types, tsundere is the easiest one with evident proof that she falls under that category.
May 28, 2022 10:10 PM
Jul 2019
miku is not a kuudere she's just a shy girl
May 28, 2022 10:11 PM
Jun 2021
nicbentulan said:
titodacat said:

Aha yes! Thanks! I knew Nino was a tsundere! Omoidoori x3 (Light Yagami) !!!

1 - Is this Lucky Channel segment relevant? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoyuY1i9ys The guy says something about tsundere's original definition as like 'a character who starts off hostile and eventually becomes affectionate' (0:56 - 1:05) but now it's used as 'hostile outside affectionate inside'

2 - This guy k4r6000 on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/uka0wm/comment/i7osp43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 says Nino is not a tsundere. Do you disagree? I think maybe you'd agree because Nino is Type 3 tsundere where Type 3 is the 'original definition' from the Lucky Channel segment?

This is what k4r6000 says:

> a tsundere is character that flips between mean and nice. And there are generally two main types: 1) A harsh tsundere who is predominantly mean with a sweet side and 2) Soft tsundere who is predominantly nice, but has a harsh side that comes out on occasion. You can probably make the case that Nino is Type 1 and Itsuki is Type 2. The reason I personally don’t think Nino is, is because she doesn’t flip. (...)

Note: as for Type 4 'hostile outside affectionate inside' I think this comprises Types 1 and Types 2 together, i.e. Types 1 and 2 are actually sub-types of Type 4. If I'm right, then let's do away with Type 4 and just focus on Types 1, 2 and 3.
yeah im gonna be honest with you, in my mind Type 3 and 1 are basically the same except one key difference which is why I agree that Nino is a Type 3. She was by far the meanest on the outside, and consistently was sweet with Fuutarou. I also think that itsuki fits the type 2, since she was super sweet with everyone, except with the person who she actually liked. I don't personally think Nino fits 1 more than 3 cause she wasn't predominantly mean, she was just mean to Fuutarou. Let's take the perfect tsundere Rin for example. She's mean to everyone, she's straight up a c word to everyone... especially shirou which she constantly complains that she cant ever say what she means to say, and she gradually becomes the gold standard for tsunderes. Now compare that to Nino, a cold sister who just wants to protect the sisters and hates Fuutarou, but eventually she ends up opening up and she just becomes pure dere. Itsuki is like the opposite of that, shes warm to everyone and trues to get along with everyone, but mixed in with the constantly never saying what she wants to either. I don't know when I started getting confused writing this but in the end. I agree Nino 3 and I say itsuki is a 2
May 28, 2022 10:27 PM
Apr 2022
nicbentulan said:
Edit: I should clarify that I've been working on this theory/hypothesis re Itsuki. And I have a very precise answer as to exactly what Itsuki's type is. I'm extremely confident in my answer, and absolutely no one I've told has disagreed with me when I have told them what I think Itsuki's type is. (They mostly just say I don't really have evidence to support it, though they don't have evidence against it. Devil's proof and all.) Hence, I'm asking to see if anyone has any better credible answers.

Under my theory, you can say additionally Itsuki has types eat-suki, tsukkomi, etc. But without my theory, I don't necessarily buy those as Itsuki's types.

---

Ichika - Onee-san/ara ara,
Nino - tsundere (debatable but let's focus on Itsuki please),
Miku - Kuudere s1 and then dandere s2 or something,
Yotsuba - genki
Itsuki - ?

Like, what's 'quintessential' about Itsuki? Everyone keeps telling me to read the manga/watch the movie, but why is Itsuki the only 1 where I have to read the manga/watch the movie just to know what type Itsuki is after 2 seasons already when all the other quints' types are known early in s1?

Is it seriously like (Higurashi/)[Umineko](https://07th-expansion.fandom.com/wiki/Umineko_When_They_Cry_(series)) where some of the [genres are 'spoilers'](https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jxp6en/being_told_the_genre_of_a_movie_may_be_a_spoiler/) ?

I don't think I really buy eat-suki, surrogate mom, diligent, tsukkomi or girl next door. As for tsundere, I've heard conflicting answers: romantic tsundere, platonic tsundere, not a tsundere at all.

Ichika - Usodere
Yotsuba - deredere
Miko - Hajidere/dandere
Nino - Tsun(s1), tsundere(s2)
itsuki is prolly just a pure dere or hikandere? i mean she dont wanna like someone cuz she has priority and that is to become a full pledge teacher
May 28, 2022 10:29 PM
Apr 2022
more like a "friend"
May 28, 2022 10:30 PM
Apr 2022
deres are not the only way of describing someone,
May 28, 2022 11:12 PM
Jan 2020
Shoujo protoganist
May 28, 2022 11:32 PM
Jun 2021
itsuki is the normal one
May 29, 2022 12:26 AM

May 2020
basic bland bitch

May 29, 2022 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
Simply they don't exactly fit into those categories
Itsuki would be a type that no one recognize but it's common: the diligent good girl
A bit like Miko Iino
May 29, 2022 2:50 AM
Apr 2022
all we know is she loves food. and wanted to be a teacher like her mom. 😹😹😹
May 29, 2022 3:10 AM

Jan 2021
Youshouldtouchsomegrassdere
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
May 29, 2022 4:19 AM
Aug 2021
eatsuki is best girl
May 29, 2022 4:23 AM

Aug 2018
idk, but she's my type for sure
May 29, 2022 4:58 AM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

Nah, a thundered acts like they hate you, bit really don't or act like they hate you but start liking you. Itsuki is nice from the jump
Ej사마
May 29, 2022 4:58 AM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
titodacat said:
nicbentulan said:

Nah, a thundered acts like they hate you, bit really don't or act like they hate you but start liking you. Itsuki is nice from the jump
Ej사마
May 29, 2022 5:07 AM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
She's is a mayadere
Ej사마
May 29, 2022 10:46 AM

Jul 2021
itsuki is just the main girl

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
May 29, 2022 6:35 PM

Mar 2019
nicbentulan said:
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:

I already said I didn't buy eat-suki. But really that's what you're going with? Itsuki is an eat-suki as much as Yotsuba is a genki, Ichika is an onee-san/ara ara, Nino is a tsundere (sort of?), and Miku is a kuudee/dandere?
Who cares what you buy? That's what it is lol. Look at this dude going for his doctorate in waifuoligy. It ain't that deep bro lol.
Jun 19, 2022 12:13 AM

Mar 2022
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:
nicbentulan said:

Who cares what you buy? That's what it is lol. Look at this dude going for his doctorate in waifuoligy. It ain't that deep bro lol.

I'm not saying I don't buy itsuki is an eat-suki. I don't buy it's itsuki's type because eat-suki doesn't dominate itsuki's whole character. so far no one has disagreed with me. do you actually think that's what itsuki's type is? LOL

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Jun 19, 2022 12:14 AM

Mar 2022
[quote=Soviet_Yunyun93 message=66484488]
nicbentulan said:
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:

It ain't that deep bro lol.

I really hope you are right. This is what I'm inquiring about. If Itsuki just has a type (except for what my theory says), then my theory is wrong, then I go on to the next anime/manga. So far the more I try to disprove my theory the more I see evidence for my theory.

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Jun 19, 2022 12:15 AM

Mar 2022
yamai_natsugami said:
i’ll just say this: what were you on when you made this? it’s really obvious what their archetypes are. i’ll just list them below, don’t expect me to reply back.

ichika- elder sister (お姉さん)
nino- yandere/kamidere (don’t know where people get tsundere from, she doesn’t have those characteristics put together.)
miku- dandere/kuudere
yotsuba- deredere/bakadere/osananajimi
itsuki- “main heroine”

don’t know how else i could classify them, this is the only way i see fit and my mind can’t be changed.

how is main heroine a type? so fuutarou, kaguya and miyuki don't have a type other than male/female protagonist?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Jun 25, 2022 4:11 AM

Mar 2021
No, the types are -

Ichika - bland/unnotable side character
Nino - bland/unnotable side character
Miku - bland/unnotable side character
Yotsuba - best girl
Itsuki - bland/unnotable side character

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

» My review of the 5-toubun no Hanayome

aTi - Apr 4

17 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
Apr 5, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

237 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

193 by Tiger_Tank-II »»
Mar 3, 1:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.