Forum Settings
Forums

Better Traitor Reveal??? My Hero Or Jujutsu Kaisen?

New
May 28, 2022 12:55 PM
Oct 2021
I am new to manga but two I have read recently are My hero academia and jujutsu kaisen both stories have prominent plots surrounding a traitor among them. In My Hero it is Aoyoma born Quirkless and as a result his family made a deal with All For One in exchange for his Navel Laser. In Jujutsu Kaisen it is Mechamaru born physically disabled and in constant pain making a deal with Mahito so he can be given a healthy body. Both of these traitors have their reasons for their treachery and are sympathetic in their own way and they both are victims of circumstance in a cruel world.

I am curious which Manga had the better traitor reveal?
Dec 5, 2022 4:25 AM
Oct 2021
[quote=gintokisbicep message=66497511]the my hero traitor plot was delayed for around 200 chapters or so. by the time it was revealed, not only was the hype sort of dead, but it then moved on incredibly quickly and there wasn't much consequence anyway.

Yea I feel like Horikoshi waited way too long ti reveal the traitor as well. To me it feels like he is rushing through everything and just wants to be done with MHA. I mean he is speeding through everything and not taking anymore time to develop characters or let a plot play out. I feel he should have focused a lot more on the discrimination that Metahumans faced as well instead of just spending like 2 chapters on it. Shoji also should have had his backstory awhile ago as well. Reading these last chapters feels like watching the last seasons of Game Of Thrones where the writers just wanted to finish everything and move on.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

379 by LyLord »»
2 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.