Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2022 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
So how did this end anybody pregnant? harem end i assume? and u think any possibility for a sequel? after he gets doe writing his new manga/Ln of course or while writing it
Jun 15, 2022 6:57 AM
Nov 2014
Technically it’s still going. The main story is over with vol 13 but he’s still continuing it.
Jun 15, 2022 9:51 AM
Mar 2021
mercmouth2814 said:
Technically it’s still going. The main story is over with vol 13 but he’s still continuing it.
Wait for real? it says its finished on here (MAL) is it a new series as in like different name or what?
Aug 3, 2023 4:22 PM
Nov 2022
Gravel got the first child (a girl). Zelcione got the second (a boy) and she became a loving mother. Kizuna is living with his sister Reiri who is pregnant with his child and (zetzuna a new sister). I would say Reiri is main girl cuz the other ones got reduced to having extremes fetishes. Yurishia sex slave, Hayuru anal sl*t and Aine a pee girl. 
Aug 4, 2023 9:19 PM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
Gravel got the first child (a girl). Zelcione got the second (a boy) and she became a loving mother. Kizuna is living with his sister Reiri who is pregnant with his child and (zetzuna a new sister). I would say Reiri is main girl cuz the other ones got reduced to having extremes fetishes. Yurishia sex slave, Hayuru anal sl*t and Aine a pee girl. 
So is the other guy correct then its still continueing?
Aug 5, 2023 4:30 AM
Nov 2022
Vol 13 was supposed to be the last but Kuji Masamune came back because he loves the series and he forgot something big about the plot. So then he did vol 14 to explain that part and then he also did a short vol 14,5 for fun in 2019. He could indeed continue cuz everything is not settled and no ones married, he could also make a sequel. 
It's been 4 years tho so I think he has left the pencil and he has other projects he's working on but "u never know" like he has said earlier. Maybe he picks it up again but what we have for now is the ending. 
Aug 5, 2023 4:54 AM
Nov 2022
me personally am fine with how the ending is cuz Reiri won and became main girl. The author can quickly change a character's development like he did with other girls....and I dont want to Reiri to be a side girl when she's the best. Idk if u have read any volumes have u?
Aug 5, 2023 12:33 PM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
me personally am fine with how the ending is cuz Reiri won and became main girl. The author can quickly change a character's development like he did with other girls....and I dont want to Reiri to be a side girl when she's the best. Idk if u have read any volumes have u?
i have not no but thanks for the info i believe i do remember him working on another work gonna see if i can find it rq... yea here it is  Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha: Jinrui Hatsu no Maou Kouhou, Kenzoku Shoujo to Ouza wo Mezashite Nariagaru | Light Novel - MyAnimeList.net it ended on Vol 5 but he said it was just the end of part 1 and he'll write more someday so i guess u could say theres a chance he might come back and do the same to HxH as well.
Aug 5, 2023 1:06 PM
Nov 2022
I would say I recommend reading the whole light novel but except for vol 1-4 and vol 10, 12 and 14 I didnt really like it. It was fun but also a frustrating journey. Frustrating cuz of the story, plot and cuz of certain character developments.  I spent 15 days of my summer vacation reading it. Im a slow reader. U can read the whole thing here: https://bakapervert.wordpress.com/hxh/ 
Volume 14 saved my time, I give it a 8/10. The echhi is probably the best u can find 
Aug 5, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2022
1-4 and vol 10, 12 and 14 (are those I like). Also I didnt mean it a way u can skip some volumes. My sentence was a bit weird, just wanted to be clear here 
Aug 7, 2023 10:48 AM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
1-4 and vol 10, 12 and 14 (are those I like). Also I didnt mean it a way u can skip some volumes. My sentence was a bit weird, just wanted to be clear here 
all good i would recommend checking out that one i mentioned above if u get some time if its translated that is from what i heard its pretty good about the same setting as HxH i believe so looks interesting any others Anime/Light Novel/Mangas u excited for? personally im excited for Date Alives author new one that been going on for a while and i really want it to get a adaption which i think it will.(In Due time of course)
Aug 8, 2023 8:59 AM
Nov 2022
i will check it out sometime. 
I was currently reading (now dropping it) testament of a new devil sister. I finished volume 8 but I got deeply disappointed. It's so bad.  It just put weights on the echhi instead of story. Chisato wasn't the lovely woman that I thought, she's just a sex slave that enjoys gang banging from 6 Basaras. Everyone in his harem is just a sex slave, not romantic at all.
At least hybrid x heart was fun to read cuz the mc wasn't only thinking about sex. 
idk about any new projects that gonna start soon. Im gonna try read full metal panic, chivalry of a failed knight and try to find some good romance LN with slight action maybe, maybe u know any good ones? Romance or rosace/action Lns? im a bit tired of anime and mangas. 
Aug 9, 2023 3:39 PM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
i will check it out sometime. 
I was currently reading (now dropping it) testament of a new devil sister. I finished volume 8 but I got deeply disappointed. It's so bad.  It just put weights on the echhi instead of story. Chisato wasn't the lovely woman that I thought, she's just a sex slave that enjoys gang banging from 6 Basaras. Everyone in his harem is just a sex slave, not romantic at all.
At least hybrid x heart was fun to read cuz the mc wasn't only thinking about sex. 
idk about any new projects that gonna start soon. Im gonna try read full metal panic, chivalry of a failed knight and try to find some good romance LN with slight action maybe, maybe u know any good ones? Romance or rosace/action Lns? im a bit tired of anime and mangas. 
when u say romance and slight action do u mean Action as in fighting or do u mean action as in action doing a certain Naughty thing between the 2 people?
Aug 10, 2023 8:26 AM
Nov 2022
action as fighting
Aug 11, 2023 4:28 PM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
action as fighting
Well i dont know if it classifies as romance but theres that one series by the Akame ga kill author called...   Mato Seihei no Slave (Chained Soldier) so that might be good but u can also look at my profile to see if theres any u would like and ill go thru my list and see if i can find any also its getting a anime adaption so be on the look out for that :) https://myanimelist.net/manga/116880/Mato_Seihei_no_Slave?q=Slave&cat=manga
RadtoterAug 11, 2023 4:32 PM
Aug 12, 2023 5:24 AM
Nov 2022
ive read that one, in my opinion it has been boring for along time. But I enjoyed it till chapter 90 or something. The anime looks very "cheap". All the time and effort is probably spent on the girls and rewrds. But thanks either way. 
Aug 12, 2023 7:48 PM
Mar 2021
D4NT3_UNKWN said:
ive read that one, in my opinion it has been boring for along time. But I enjoyed it till chapter 90 or something. The anime looks very "cheap". All the time and effort is probably spent on the girls and rewrds. But thanks either way. 
Did u look at my profile and see any u like? i like Harem but i do have some others in there i believe or u can go thru my list as well both anime and Manga/Ln if u want and take a look feel free Sir/Ma'am.

More topics from this board

» Did the MC bang his Sister?

Dragevard - Jul 7, 2021

4 by D4NT3_UNKWN »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

2 by DruvaLV »»
Nov 26, 2020 5:47 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

6 by BigRigBill »»
Aug 6, 2019 7:04 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

4 by tr1ckst3r »»
Jul 8, 2017 4:12 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 2, 2016 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.