Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 7, 2022 4:17 PM
Mar 2021
So what is this about ive heard things like the guy lets the girls get raped while he watches or some stuff like that but that cant be true can it? if u can give me the general run down it would be nice so i know if i should read/watch it when it comes out. Ps i would like a honest answer with little to know exaggerations or stuff if possible pls. thanks in advance
May 8, 2022 4:32 AM
Jun 2020
Radtoter said:
So what is this about ive heard things like the guy lets the girls get raped while he watches or some stuff like that but that cant be true can it? if u can give me the general run down it would be nice so i know if i should read/watch it when it comes out. Ps i would like a honest answer with little to know exaggerations or stuff if possible pls. thanks in advance

Just read the first few sites and that manga is literally just softcore hentai (she gets touched and stuff by monsters)
May 8, 2022 11:13 AM
Mar 2021
LOKOOPA said:
Radtoter said:

Just read the first few sites and that manga is literally just softcore hentai (she gets touched and stuff by monsters)
Hmm doesnt really tell me anything i was looking for a answer since im a busy guy oh well il wait for a answer have a good one
May 8, 2022 11:15 AM
Jun 2020
Radtoter said:
LOKOOPA said:

Hmm doesnt really tell me anything i was looking for a answer since im a busy guy oh well il wait for a answer have a good one
bruh i gave u a great answer that what i wrote is literally the anime
May 8, 2022 11:42 AM
Mar 2021
LOKOOPA said:
Radtoter said:
bruh i gave u a great answer that what i wrote is literally the anime
But not raped? i guess the guy or other girls save them?
May 10, 2022 11:22 AM

Dec 2017
This is basically bordeline hentai Konosuba. Lot of monster tentacle scenes, some plot later on, quite good comedy and characters.
zsrrknightMay 10, 2022 11:30 AM

May 10, 2022 2:10 PM
Mar 2021
ZSRRKnight said:
This is basically bordeline hentai Konosuba. Lot of monster tentacle scenes, some plot later on, quite good comedy and characters.
No full on rape tho right? and its labeled as harem i believe as well?
May 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Dec 2017
Radtoter said:
No full on rape tho right? and its labeled as harem i believe as well?

Harem - yes, but without romance. No rape.

Jun 11, 2022 3:43 PM

Sep 2010
Radtoter said:

In that world, monsters need mana to subsist, and the most abundant and tasty source for mana are females, so monsters will suck females dry until they literally die trough lewd situations, no actual rape but close enough sometimes, the hero's party is him and the girls, some come and go and the party rotates and each girls has special abilities, like straight out baiting monsters, or going berserk and actually being useful.

The party always strives to do their best and save any damsel in distress from being lewded any further.
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Jun 12, 2022 12:15 AM
Mar 2021
Djisas said:
Radtoter said:

In that world, monsters need mana to subsist, and the most abundant and tasty source for mana are females, so monsters will suck females dry until they literally die trough lewd situations, no actual rape but close enough sometimes, the hero's party is him and the girls, some come and go and the party rotates and each girls has special abilities, like straight out baiting monsters, or going berserk and actually being useful.

The party always strives to do their best and save any damsel in distress from being lewded any further.
ah thanks not a big fan of rape so would have been a huge bummer and then he gets a +1 to the harem everytime he saves someone im guessing at least there aint penetration then i should be good thanks for clarifiying.
Jun 12, 2022 7:11 AM

Sep 2010
Radtoter said:
Djisas said:

ah thanks not a big fan of rape so would have been a huge bummer and then he gets a +1 to the harem everytime he saves someone im guessing at least there aint penetration then i should be good thanks for clarifiying.

Pretty sure they are going to tame it quite a bit, it might still be a fun one to watch i hope...
Jun 12, 2022 12:39 PM
Mar 2021
Djisas said:
Radtoter said:

Pretty sure they are going to tame it quite a bit, it might still be a fun one to watch i hope...
I mean u seen Redo of healer XD or Peter grill :)
Jun 12, 2022 3:00 PM

Sep 2010
Radtoter said:
Djisas said:

I mean u seen Redo of healer XD or Peter grill :)

If they dont tame it, all the better, the sexy is good in this one...
Jun 28, 2022 9:52 AM
Apr 2019
What to expect?
Tentacles rape, that's the only correct answer.
Jul 17, 2022 5:23 AM

Jan 2013
Expect censorship. Why? Square enix is the producer and they've pulled this shit before with the ecchi manga Val x Love. There was hype for it because hoods entertainment of qwaser/ hikencho fame was the studio working on it. Then Val came out censored compared to the manga even on BD. TNK who's known for high school dxd and redo of healer are going to be forced to give us an inferior product.
Sep 30, 2022 2:31 AM

Sep 2013
sonictoryuiai said:
Expect censorship. Why? Square enix is the producer and they've pulled this shit before with the ecchi manga Val x Love. There was hype for it because hoods entertainment of qwaser/ hikencho fame was the studio working on it. Then Val came out censored compared to the manga even on BD. TNK who's known for high school dxd and redo of healer are going to be forced to give us an inferior product.
Damn. I hope you're wrong...
Oct 4, 2022 12:15 PM

Jun 2012
Dr_Dreem said:
sonictoryuiai said:

They are.

It's being broadcast in 3 versions (actually 4).

SFW TV.
Not-so-SFW TV.
Uncensored TV (AT-X).
Directors cut. (Probably a BD exclusive)

The first 3 have muted/edited audio the 4th does not.
Oct 5, 2022 7:16 AM

Feb 2017
Glordit said:
Dr_Dreem said:

They are.

It's being broadcast in 3 versions (actually 4).

SFW TV.
Not-so-SFW TV.
Uncensored TV (AT-X).
Directors cut. (Probably a BD exclusive)

The first 3 have muted/edited audio the 4th does not.

So.... the only difference between at-x & BD will be the audio?
Oct 5, 2022 1:42 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Looks promising for sure!

The ecchi tag is pretty rare nowadays so I'm gonna at least try every show tagged as such.

More topics from this board

» season 2 leak!

ryoko6 - May 5

15 by MadeInHeavan69 »»
May 5, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

71 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Apr 29, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 5, 2022

111 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

35 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 17, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

36 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 14, 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.