Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 19, 2022 8:07 AM

Feb 2019
_Fallacy_ said:
murisio said:
its ok to like poorly made stuff and bruh how old are you? Dont you have a better argument than “they just want attention”?
Lol Agree with you. My dude is so emotional about his favourite animu that he can't accept that there are people who don't like it because it's bad.

I mean look at his all replies in the forums. "They want attention". "Most of them are Aot fans" lmao.

I am sure he is not older than 15 or something considering how emotional he is about OP and it's the case with most of Wan Piss fans in this thread.

"My dude is so emotional about his favourite animu that he can't accept that there are people who don't like it because it's bad"
I don't remember saying that no can dislike /hates on one piece
I have already said "Every anime has haters, so nothing new"

"I mean look at his all replies in the forums. "They want attention".
I mean someone who hates on one piece in most thread definitely do this for attention
There is nothing wrong with disliking/hating on an anime.
Like i hate/dislike cowboy bebop but i don't shit on it on every thread like someone of this thread.

"I am sure he is not older than 15 or something considering how emotional he is about OP and it's the case with most of Wan Piss fans in this thread"

Are you sure that you're more than 15 years old?
Since i know that any mature person won't shit on an certain anime in every thread.
Sakuta002766Apr 19, 2022 8:15 AM
Apr 19, 2022 8:12 AM

Jan 2018
Maybe because the anime sucks balls
Apr 19, 2022 8:17 AM

Jan 2022
Sakuta002766 said:

I don't remember saying that no can dislike /hates on one piece
Please stop making excuses. Anyone can see what you are doing here.

I mean someone who hates on one piece in most thread definitely do this for attention
Why do you think? They simply want to show there disappointment for series. There isn't any rule that "you can't hate the things you don't like in every thread."

There is nothing wrong with disliking/hating on an anime.
Like i hate/dislike cowboy bebop but i don't shit on it on every thread like someone of this thread.
You can ,no one is stopping you from doing that.

Are you sure that you're more than 15 years old?
Yup.

Since i know that any mature person won't shit on an certain anime in every thread.
Again u are using a fallacious, there isn't such thing.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Apr 19, 2022 8:21 AM

Feb 2019
@_Fallacy_ you said that I'm making excuses but can you prove that i said that no one can dislike one piece?

Also, no, an normal person won't shit on certain anime on every thread.
(you are just defending yourself by saying that)
Apr 19, 2022 8:30 AM
Apr 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
murisio said:
its ok to like poorly made stuff and bruh how old are you? Dont you have a better argument than “they just want attention”?

"Dont you have a better argument than “they just want attention”?"
I mean everyone knows that people who hates on an certain anime in every single thread only do this because of attention.

Hating/disliking one piece is fine but it's fact that people who hates on it on every thread only do this for attention.

@khalil04uzumaki i don't know who's reply is more cringe yours or mine.
Also, there's a big difference between most and only

Your continuation in replying to everyone here just because you disagree with them knowing that no one mentioned you already made you look cringe
And he's right tho don't you have anything except these pathetic statements ? I bet you'd just reply to me again with the same talking 😭
Please go outside kid would you ?
People hate on whatever they don't like so grow up and accept it or ignore it if it really hurts you
Apr 19, 2022 8:58 AM

Jan 2022
Sakuta002766 said:
@_Fallacy_ you said that I'm making excuses but can you prove that i said that no one can dislike one piece?
I was referring to your forum replies in this thread, read my post again. And i don't know why you are bothering with me when I never quoted you.

Also, no, an normal person won't shit on certain anime on every thread.
(you are just defending yourself by saying that)
Learn the meaning of fallacious
fallacious
adjective:
based on a false idea; incorrect, wrong
Couldn't careless what you consider normal person or what abnormal because what did is use a false idea. There isn't such thing a normal person can't hate something in "every thread".

@Sakuta002766 i edited my post.
_Fallacy_Apr 19, 2022 9:04 AM

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Apr 19, 2022 9:01 AM

Feb 2019
@_Fallacy_ there's a difference between "someone who is open with whatever he hates or dislike"
And "someone who shits on an certain anime on every thread just to piss off the fans of that show"
Apr 21, 2022 9:06 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I also see it a lot with other big anime like Naruto, AoT, Demon Slayer etc. Tends to be the result of anime wars, but perhaps for OP specifically it is often due to the pacing.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 122 Discussion

VARIAchan - Dec 19, 2009

46 by oozePOP »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ironkarma - Jul 15, 2008

78 by kejora »»
58 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

173 by Legal1234 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 9, 2009

65 by TheStarscream759 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 27 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 9, 2009

32 by TheStarscream759 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.