Forum Settings
Forums
Wolf & Parchment: New Theory Spice & Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2022 10:41 AM

Feb 2012
Volume 6, Chapter 4:

This chapter was a mess, but Isuna Hasekura tends to have a rough time writing endings to novels. I can see why his editors forced him to rewrite the entire book. The parts I enjoyed most were the parts that matter the least. Diana was my favorite character in the novel, but she should have been cut from it to make a tighter story. It was cool seeing Sharon and Ilenia, but their inclusion did little to progress their characters. It was also ridiculous that they could have just taken the ship in the dead of night and not use the bureaucratic method they originally planned.

It looks like Isuna Hasekura still hasn't found what he wants to actually have happen and say in Wolf & Parchment. I hope he finds it soon because there is great potential in this series. I hope his next volume is for Spice & Wolf because he always writes much better short stories.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi Chapter 27 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 1, 2022

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:30 AM

Poll: » Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi Chapter 26 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:23 AM

Poll: » Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi Chapter 25 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi Chapter 24 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 27, 2021

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
May 27, 2021 11:00 AM

Poll: » Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi Chapter 23 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 27, 2021

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
May 27, 2021 10:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.