Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2022 3:08 PM

May 2021
Even though I have sent changes to the ''Licensors'' section of this anime , mal mods still haven't changed it so if you plan/want to buy the blu ray of this anime, sentai filmworks has licensed it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
YubisoftMar 21, 2022 3:54 PM
Mar 21, 2022 3:59 PM
Nov 2021
what does this mean?
Mar 21, 2022 4:08 PM
Feb 2019
Enemy-1 said:
what does this mean?

The company who bought the license either pay a fixed amount of money or a percentage of income. Income for the company who pay for the license print merch, burn DVD's/Bluray and hope to cover the license cost in addition to the production costs of things sold. If they have had more income than what the license cost, they will have a positive net worth If not, they payed too much for a license only a few are interested in buy merch/whatever from.
Mar 22, 2022 12:24 AM

Nov 2021
naerbo said:
Enemy-1 said:
what does this mean?

The company who bought the license either pay a fixed amount of money or a percentage of income. Income for the company who pay for the license print merch, burn DVD's/Bluray and hope to cover the license cost in addition to the production costs of things sold. If they have had more income than what the license cost, they will have a positive net worth If not, they payed too much for a license only a few are interested in buy merch/whatever from.

Nice didn't know that!
Mar 22, 2022 4:19 PM
Aug 2021
It's been licensed for a while.
Mar 22, 2022 4:32 PM

May 2021
Chronigan said:

The western blu ray version of this anime released 15 Mar. 2022. What are you talking about. Do you even understand that I am not talking about the Japanese release of the blu ray but the fact that it is officially licensed in the west ?
YubisoftMar 22, 2022 4:37 PM
Mar 22, 2022 4:36 PM
Aug 2021
Yubisoft said:
Chronigan said:

The western blu ray version of this anime released 15 Mar. 2022. What are you talking about. Do you even understand that I am not talking about the Japanese release of the blu ray?

I watched it on funimation or crunchy roll months ago, so it has been licensed for a while. It's just now being released on disc. A more accurate and informative post would of been to say that it has been released on disc, give a link to the announcement or page were it can be ordered.
Mar 22, 2022 4:45 PM

May 2021
Chronigan said:
Yubisoft said:

The western blu ray version of this anime released 15 Mar. 2022. What are you talking about. Do you even understand that I am not talking about the Japanese release of the blu ray?

I watched it on funimation or crunchy roll months ago, so it has been licensed for a while. It's just now being released on disc. A more accurate and informative post would of been to say that it has been released on disc, give a link to the announcement or page were it can be ordered.

Whenever an anime series is licensed, that means its copy and distribution rights have been acquired. Funimation and Crunchyroll have merely acquired the right to legally stream in the the west. Stop spreading misinformation and learn to use less irony in your replies. Also it is prohibited as far as I know to post links that advertise.Also if you had an idea of what I am talking about you would know what sentai filmworks is and it pointless to emphasize that I am talking about the blu ray release
Mar 22, 2022 4:52 PM
Aug 2021
Yubisoft said:
Chronigan said:

Whenever an anime series is licensed, that means its copy and distribution rights have been acquired. Funimation and Crunchyroll have merely acquired the right to legally stream in the the west. Stop spreading misinformation and learn to use less irony in your replies. Also it is prohibited as far as I know to post links that advertise.

What do you think it is called when you are given the right to do something with someones intellectual property? It is called being licensed. Whether that relates to streaming, toys, or distribution of media disc it is all done through licensing agreements.
Mar 22, 2022 5:05 PM

May 2021
Chronigan said:
Yubisoft said:

Whenever an anime series is licensed, that means its copy and distribution rights have been acquired. Funimation and Crunchyroll have merely acquired the right to legally stream in the the west. Stop spreading misinformation and learn to use less irony in your replies. Also it is prohibited as far as I know to post links that advertise.

What do you think it is called when you are given the right to do something with someones intellectual property? It is called being licensed. Whether that relates to streaming, toys, or distribution of media disc it is all done through licensing agreements.

I merely wanted to inform the people who buy anime blu ray and know what I am talking about when I say "sentai filmworks has licensed it. " It seems you are neither interested in buying this blu ray nor you want to ask constructive questions so please leave this thread since it does not concern you. Have a nice day!
YubisoftMar 22, 2022 5:13 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2020

68 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2020

31 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 9, 2020

51 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 2, 2020

56 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 4, 2020

124 by bakakisima »»
Jan 17, 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.