Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2022 8:14 AM
Nov 2021
I understand the series itself is over but I feel they should drop more movies. I just watched this movie yesterday and thought it was awesome. It came out three years I think after the show so idk why they didn't continue to drop more movies. I actually think the movie was way better than the show bc it had a more linear story to it. I feel cowboy bebop works better as a movie that has a linear front to middle to end story other than it being episodic.
Mar 13, 2022 8:34 AM

Mar 2011
I think they need to leave it alone. This is my favorite series of all time and even though part of me wants more, it's perfect the way it is. I don't want want anything potentially tarnishing its legacy.

Especially after the live action abomination.
Mar 13, 2022 9:30 AM

May 2021
a masterpiece shall be left alone,just like berserk,there is no need for a remake or a continuation,its perfect as it is.
Mar 13, 2022 9:36 AM
Dec 2021
no one touches the old schools
Mar 13, 2022 10:32 AM
May 2020
definitely not. leave it as is. its a masterpiece
Mar 13, 2022 11:42 AM
Oct 2021
Sure! It’d probably be great as hell :]
Mar 13, 2022 12:49 PM
Mar 2020
If you want more cowboy bebop, just rewatch the series or the movie. Keeping on adding more to it can ruin the series

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 13, 2022 1:26 PM
Jun 2021
ickoriss said:
I think they need to leave it alone. This is my favorite series of all time and even though part of me wants more, it's perfect the way it is. I don't want want anything potentially tarnishing its legacy.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2022 3:31 PM
Nov 2021
ickoriss said:

when I say more movies I don't mean that weird shit they be doing with love actions I mean more movies like this
Mar 13, 2022 4:17 PM

Mar 2011
Kasutoro-Kun said:
ickoriss said:

when I say more movies I don't mean that weird shit they be doing with love actions I mean more movies like this
Nah, I got what you were saying. I just don't think they'd be able to capture the magic in the same way again. It's been too long. And with the story complete and perfect as is, it's just not worth the risk tarnishing its legacy.
Mar 13, 2022 4:19 PM
Nov 2021
ickoriss said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Nah, I got what you were saying. I just don't think they'd be able to capture the magic in the same way again. It's been too long. And with the story complete and perfect as is, it's just not worth the risk tarnishing its legacy.

You replied to me on another forum yesterday lol it kinda had to do with cowboy bebop too. I said that people who think DBZ has great 90s animation is bugging and if you wanna watch some with great 90s animation watch cowboy bebop.
Mar 13, 2022 4:42 PM

Mar 2011
Kasutoro-Kun said:
ickoriss said:

You replied to me on another forum yesterday lol it kinda had to do with cowboy bebop too. I said that people who think DBZ has great 90s animation is bugging and if you wanna watch some with great 90s animation watch cowboy bebop.
Precisely, Bebop and Evangelion are peak 90s animation. DBZ looks good sometimes, but lacks in a lot of places. Still a great and influential show though.
Mar 13, 2022 8:19 PM
Aug 2021
I honestly don't think that the creators should continue on with it. The show is complete and the movie was great as it is. I'm very much satisfied with what was created of Cowboy Bebop during it's time. If there were anything new added to the animation now, it just wouldn't have that 90s feel.
Mar 13, 2022 8:19 PM
Aug 2021
I honestly don't think that the creators should continue on with it. The show is complete and the movie was great as it is. I'm very much satisfied with what was created of Cowboy Bebop during it's time. If there were anything new added to the animation now, it just wouldn't have that 90s feel.
Mar 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Mar 2011
FXET_507 said:
I don't think anything will ever recapture that classic 90s feel.
Mar 13, 2022 9:40 PM

May 2020
no idea, couldnt watch any of the current movies because they didnt dub them
Mar 14, 2022 12:41 AM
Nov 2021
CickNipolla said:
no idea, couldnt watch any of the current movies because they didnt dub them

they did dub them I watched this one in dub
Mar 14, 2022 9:08 AM
Apr 2016
Only if it's hand drawn with the same score and all original voice actors, I don't see that happening.
But of only a couple directors I completey trust waranabe to be able to continue a old school series and not let it lose any of its original charm. But he's made it clear he's go no interest in going back. I'd like to see space dandy come back in some capacity and would be the easiest to continue because of its absurdity. I'd love a champloo film, same stipulations as bebop.. but that ain't ever happening.
Mar 18, 2022 2:17 AM
Jan 2020
Bebop is from a special time and place. Where the right people got involved to make the right thing for the time. To have more things happen and to be good, there a lot of elements that need to magically occur in order for it to work. This is basically for any sequel that could happen long after the end of the series.

And also, Bebop ends very conclusively. It does not demand a continuation. That’s what the Netflix show should’ve been imo. More original stories that happen before the end of the series. Or like, it could’ve been a continuation from the ending. Would’ve been far more interesting at least conceptually.
Mar 19, 2022 2:15 AM
Dec 2021
There’s a certain finality that both the movie and the original series have, besides the world got a follow up in the form of Carole and Tuesday. I think if they were to make a direct follow up however I don’t think it would be as good as the original.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop - Knockin' on Heaven's Door Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Aug 7, 2008

120 by TourWillem »»
Sep 29, 2023 11:31 PM

» Thoughts on the Dogfight Sequence?

Supergamerguy - Aug 15, 2022

2 by Viz108 »»
Sep 12, 2022 2:12 AM

» Is this a sequel?

El-Psy__Congroo - Aug 24, 2022

10 by Ersbon »»
Aug 25, 2022 6:37 AM

» Am I the only one who felt that Spike's whistling sounded a bit familiar?

Angry_Anime_Nerd - Nov 1, 2018

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jul 4, 2021 9:22 PM

» x

Masamasa - Mar 2, 2008

7 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jul 4, 2021 9:22 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.