Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2022 8:17 PM
Apr 2019
Just wanted to know how the ending is. I have read till the point they arrive in South america.

What would you rate the ending out of 10?
Mar 7, 2022 8:41 PM
Mar 2021
5/10. It was very abrupt imo and did not feel satisfying. There was so much left undeveloped and a whole new plot twist was introduced a mere few chapters before the finale. The series did also end on a sort of cliffhanger (the time machine) that didn’t really make sense since there is no sequel (so far). Overall the ending doesn’t overshadow the entire manga and dr stone is still one of my favorites.
Mar 7, 2022 8:58 PM
Sep 2021
Shriyansh99 said:
Just wanted to know how the ending is. I have read till the point they arrive in South america.

What would you rate the ending out of 10?

Imo it was such a great ending. I love the manga so much 10/10 ending and 10/10 overall love every part of it, the best manga ever
Mar 7, 2022 9:12 PM
Jul 2021
the main gole of the story was to go beyond the scientific inovation of the current society, mak8ng a time machine is the best way to prove it. I do feel there will be a sequel which would be for more of science fiction than realistic science.
Mar 7, 2022 9:23 PM
Aug 2020
I heard they were making an extra chapter but not sure , maybe a 9/10 bc it was rushed but like there rlly wasn’t anymore to add , the most they could do at that point was make the scenes longer maybe even show the wedding instead of just announcing it happened. Rlly hope the anime extends the scenes
Mar 7, 2022 10:07 PM
May 2021
I love Dr. Stone, but honestly I found the ending to be somewhat underwhelming. I thought the resolution to the mystery, while not terrible, wasn't exactly mind blowing and kind of caused some of the events that occured in previous chapters to be pointless. Not a bad ending by any means, but I feel it didn't really live up to what the rest of the manga was building it up to be
Mar 7, 2022 10:42 PM

Mar 2021
I personally love the Dr Stone series, probably has one of the least amounts of the generic cliché shounen troupes. While I do like how they concluded everything so far in a very sweet and wholesome tone, I'm not too happy about the rushy feel in the end chapters. Especially the final chapter which felt like it should have been stretched out to about 5 chapters, but as you might know, it's a Shounen Jump title and alot of the endings are rushed (because of publishing issues from the higher ups and stuff I'm presuming) so it was kinda expected to happen.

There was a cliffhanger or better said as a new goal/aim set by the genius himself, which has a huge sequel potential. I was hoping for some sort of continuation when the final arc in progress was announced last year, considering there was a few handful of things that needed to be explained or stretched out upon.

Overall the ending was more of a 6.5 out of 10 but I might lean more on just 6 if I were to round off. However the entirety of the manga series as a whole is obviously an 8 from me, or maybe even an 8.5 since how much I started to like it. As Senkuu always says~
Mar 7, 2022 10:47 PM
Jul 2021
The ending fit the vibe of the series. It was great for Dr Stone. I can understand why people wouldn't like it, however they're missing the point. Dr Stone is a mystery filled series, a "mysterious" ending simply makes everything more exciting.
Mar 7, 2022 10:58 PM
Jun 2021
Manga is a 8.5/10 until the ending. Which made it a 7.5/10. It seems super rushed and I did not care for that simple an ending. Then with the reveal in the last chapter it really hurt. Cause i love this manga and it just didn’t keep up with what I thought was going to be the end. The ride was incredible though
Mar 7, 2022 11:03 PM
Oct 2020
I don’t what it is about animanga but so many endings of so many shows are rushed/abrupt. Bad endings is so consistent in anime and manga and I have no idea why
Mar 8, 2022 4:19 AM
Apr 2020
I didnt even realise it was finished lol
Mar 8, 2022 6:10 AM
Jan 2021
It felt like the last 15 ish chapters were very rushed but even still I don’t think it affected the story or art at all and after reading that final chapter I’m pretty satisfied with the story has a whole.
Mar 8, 2022 6:19 AM

Jun 2021
The ending dropped my score from a 9 to an 8. As I’m aware of it, this was the planned ending or at least it has been for a while, but it made little sense to me and felt rushed.
The abrupt reveal of the scientific invention at the end was out of character for Senkuu, as I believe he would have piles of research on the benefits and negative effects of something such as this before even conceptualizing it.

The invention and their ideas for it, alternate timelines or not, could basically erase their stone world progress historically as well as essentially kill/erase everyone born after the phenomenon.

It just felt like too rash a development just for development’s sake. Definitely something Xeno would do, but I feel like Senku and Chrome wouldn’t be so easily swayed to put something into practice which they don’t fully understand.

I hope that makes sense.
Mar 8, 2022 6:26 AM

Aug 2017
Galacticarnav said:
5/10. It was very abrupt imo and did not feel satisfying. There was so much left undeveloped and a whole new plot twist was introduced a mere few chapters before the finale. The series did also end on a sort of cliffhanger (the time machine) that didn’t really make sense since there is no sequel (so far). Overall the ending doesn’t overshadow the entire manga and dr stone is still one of my favorites.

literally don’t understand how you can find the ending to be abrupt after them having announced the manga was in its final arc months ago.
dr stone was never meant to be a endless manga so it had to stop at some point.

another reason you saying it ended abruptly literally doesn’t make sense is if we go by past toc placements week by week leading towards this final chapter dr stone was literally top 5 since at least 20-30 weeks with color pages every now and then and covers too quite often.
dr stone was literally the 4th best selling manga too in the magazine selling a minimum of ~200k/4 weeks selling way more than what a black clover volume does (~160k/4weeks) when a new volume came out.
you’re literally i am sorry to say this spouting bullshit there and i would go as far as to say that your opinion is wrong.
have a nice day though no hate all love my guy
Mar 8, 2022 6:27 AM

Feb 2020
7-8/10. I like it. It concluded the main plot sufficiently leaving future possibilities open. Not necessarily the best ending (can say a bit anticlimactic), but works fine with dr stone themes. Though still a bit rushed, could use a few more chapters.
AdampkMar 8, 2022 6:31 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 8, 2022 7:27 AM
Mar 2021
-Elevate- said:
Galacticarnav said:

literally don’t understand how you can find the ending to be abrupt after them having announced the manga was in its final arc months ago.

another reason you saying it ended abruptly literally doesn’t make sense is if we go by past toc placements week by week leading towards this final chapter dr stone was literally top 5 since at least 20-30 weeks with color pages every now and then and covers too quite often.
dr stone was literally the 4th best selling manga too in the magazine selling a minimum of ~200k/4 weeks selling way more than what a black clover volume does (~160k/4weeks) when a new volume came out.
you’re literally i am sorry to say this spouting bullshit there and i would go as far as to say that your opinion is wrong.

Bro calm your titius it’s an opinion and yours may be different no one has a wrong opinion. And sure it was announced that it’ll end yeah but still my point was that it got to the climax of that arc a mere few chapters before finishing, leaving a lot of stuff undeveloped.
Mar 9, 2022 1:31 AM

Aug 2017
Galacticarnav said:
-Elevate- said:

Bro calm your titius it’s an opinion and yours may be different no one has a wrong opinion. And sure it was announced that it’ll end yeah but still my point was that it got to the climax of that arc a mere few chapters before finishing, leaving a lot of stuff undeveloped.

what do you think was undeveloped? i’m pretty sure everything ended all well with all knots tied at the end. again dr stone was never gonna be a long manga. even for how unique it is genrewise it stayed way too long. but that isn’t a bad thing. wouldn’t you prefer something to be shorter and good as opposed to long and dragged on (good examples being rent a girlfriend or one piece)
Mar 9, 2022 6:05 AM
Mar 2021
-Elevate- said:
Galacticarnav said:

what do you think was undeveloped? i’m pretty sure everything ended all well with all knots tied at the end. again dr stone was never gonna be a long manga. even for how unique it is genrewise it stayed way too long. but that isn’t a bad thing. wouldn’t you prefer something to be shorter and good as opposed to long and dragged on (good examples being rent a girlfriend or one piece)
ok bro 😎 you’re correct my guy
Can’t fkin voice an opinion without getting railed by randos lmao
Mar 9, 2022 6:08 AM

Aug 2017
Galacticarnav said:
-Elevate- said:

ok bro 😎 you’re correct my guy
Can’t fkin voice an opinion without getting railed by randos lmao

i was trying to have a civil discussion with you though no hate
but after getting this response i’m just gonna leave it
Mar 10, 2022 2:33 PM
Jan 2021
I loved it 10/10 Anyone who says it was bad is just missing the point of how humanity will never learn everything at once

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

275 by chiwila »»
Yesterday, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

150 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 7, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

196 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 6, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

486 by Luban1 »»
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

335 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.