Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 11, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2021
In Singapore where can you watch this legally?
Feb 11, 2022 8:54 AM
Dec 2021
watching in pirated sites is considered illegal in Singapore?
Feb 11, 2022 8:57 AM
Feb 2021
Eshwar_ said:

Try Bilibili .....
Feb 11, 2022 9:01 AM
Aug 2021
I use IQIYI

Might be available in sg. Source from livechart.me
1. IQIYI
2. AniPlus Asia
3. Bilibili Global
Feb 11, 2022 9:02 AM
Jul 2021
hanw said:
I use IQIYI

1. IQIYI
2. AniPlus Asia
3. Bilibili Global
hanw said:
I use IQIYI

1. IQIYI
2. AniPlus Asia
3. Bilibili Global
thanks ( character limit)
Feb 11, 2022 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
opDYNO said:

Did you seriously just ask if piracy is illegal?

It's illegal almost everywhere, it's just a matter of getting caught distributing/posessing/viewing pirated content.
Feb 11, 2022 9:23 AM
Dec 2021
Chiribei said:
opDYNO said:

It's illegal almost everywhere, it's just a matter of getting caught distributing/posessing/viewing pirated content.

seems like I typed some nonsense there , sorry

So all these pirated sites , why aren't they getting banned then 🤔
Feb 11, 2022 9:35 AM

Feb 2021
opDYNO said:
Chiribei said:

They are lol, who says they aren’t?
Feb 11, 2022 9:37 AM
May 2020
Chiribei said:
opDYNO said:

I can’t say for certain in other countries but it’s not illegal to view pirated content, it’s only illegal to pirate it or sell it. At least in the UK but I imagine it’s the same everywhere.
Feb 11, 2022 12:09 PM

Jan 2019
opDYNO said:
Chiribei said:

Not really a nonsense or dumb question.
In fact the answer you got is only like 50% correct since piracy laws are not the same in all countries.
Just to keep in mind: Piracy is considered by most countries as to copy content like a movie, software, music, etc., and then to redistribute said content by either selling/giving physical copies like dvds. Or broadcasting the thing publicly without a license, somethign like maybe playing music in some event without license. In the case of internet users: uploading the content without owning the license. Also keep in mind that buying the movie/game/music/whatever legally does not mean that the person can redistribute the content.
As example: if someone go to store, buy a star wars movie and then upload tens of Gigabytes of data to torrent users, the uploader may get into trouble depending the country in which he lives.

Now, why did I say that the answer you got there is only like 50% correct?
Because in a lot of countries piracy laws don't put distributing, posessing and viewing on the same bag. In most countries if not all the ones that have copy right laws only distributing content is highly persecuted and punished.

Posessing/storing content you did not buy legally may or may not be illegal depending on the country laws, however even in countries in which is illegal: You are NOT gonna get a tactical SWAT team at your house for downloading some music or movies, but you can go to jail or be fined if you upload Terabytes of content with torrent or something.

The main reason why many people tend to mix the whole distributing/posessing thing is 'cause in the case of digital piracy, people tend to use p2p software and p2p networks, stuff like torrent as example. Torrent apps + other p2p software share by default..
So that random kid who maybe just wanted to pirate the last cool game: not only did he downloaded the game, but also uploaded the thing like 20 times without even knowing..

About viewing: That is mostly nonsense since in order to fine or jail you for viewing something pirated, then they would have to jail like 90+% of the planet population, since most of planet population at some point has consumed some sort of pirated content without even knowing it.

About your question on that same comment: "So all these pirated sites , why aren't they getting banned then?"

They do try to block piracy sites, but the pirates just keep changing service provider, also in some cases they just go to countries that don't give a damn about copy right laws or that at least are not part of some of those international copy right laws.

Feb 11, 2022 6:52 PM
Dec 2021
rieihdius said:
opDYNO said:

Not really a nonsense or dumb question.
In fact the answer you got is only like 50% correct since piracy laws are not the same in all countries.
Just to keep in mind: Piracy is considered by most countries as to copy content like a movie, software, music, etc., and then to redistribute said content by either selling/giving physical copies like dvds. Or broadcasting the thing publicly without a license, somethign like maybe playing music in some event without license. In the case of internet users: uploading the content without owning the license. Also keep in mind that buying the movie/game/music/whatever legally does not mean that the person can redistribute the content.
As example: if someone go to store, buy a star wars movie and then upload tens of Gigabytes of data to torrent users, the uploader may get into trouble depending the country in which he lives.

Now, why did I say that the answer you got there is only like 50% correct?
Because in a lot of countries piracy laws don't put distributing, posessing and viewing on the same bag. In most countries if not all the ones that have copy right laws only distributing content is highly persecuted and punished.

Posessing/storing content you did not buy legally may or may not be illegal depending on the country laws, however even in countries in which is illegal: You are NOT gonna get a tactical SWAT team at your house for downloading some music or movies, but you can go to jail or be fined if you upload Terabytes of content with torrent or something.

The main reason why many people tend to mix the whole distributing/posessing thing is 'cause in the case of digital piracy, people tend to use p2p software and p2p networks, stuff like torrent as example. Torrent apps + other p2p software share by default..
So that random kid who maybe just wanted to pirate the last cool game: not only did he downloaded the game, but also uploaded the thing like 20 times without even knowing..

About viewing: That is mostly nonsense since in order to fine or jail you for viewing something pirated, then they would have to jail like 90+% of the planet population, since most of planet population at some point has consumed some sort of pirated content without even knowing it.

About your question on that same comment: "So all these pirated sites , why aren't they getting banned then?"

They do try to block piracy sites, but the pirates just keep changing service provider, also in some cases they just go to countries that don't give a damn about copy right laws or that at least are not part of some of those international copy right laws.

u wrote a lot just to explain , thanks man 🙌🙂
Feb 12, 2022 10:50 AM
Nov 2020
Do you have Funimation? Thats the easiest way to watch it.
Feb 12, 2022 2:17 PM

Sep 2011
Crownmechaotic said:
they mentioned they're in singapore and funimation is region locked to the US only as far as i know, hence why they asked where they can watch it legally.
Feb 12, 2022 4:39 PM

Feb 2021
MitsukiAkashi said:
Crownmechaotic said:
they mentioned they're in singapore and funimation is region locked to the US only as far as i know, hence why they asked where they can watch it legally.
Funimation is actually available in some countries outside of the US, like in Latin America for example, but yeah not in Singapore.
Feb 12, 2022 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
MadanielFL said:
MitsukiAkashi said:
Funimation is actually available in some countries outside of the US, like in Latin America for example, but yeah not in Singapore.
yeah, wasn't sure there were other areas that can access funimation. thanks for adding that.
Feb 12, 2022 10:52 PM
Dec 2020
Eshwar_ said:

It's available on crunchyroll...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

82 by bushman66 »»
Apr 11, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2022

74 by bushman66 »»
Apr 11, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2022

54 by bushman66 »»
Apr 11, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 11, 2022

64 by bushman66 »»
Apr 11, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by bushman66 »»
Apr 11, 11:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.