Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2022 1:22 AM
Jan 2022
[spoiler] if you’re not up to date on the anime and or manga [spoiler]

This could be a really big stretch of a theory but I thought I’d share it anyway, you never know 🤣

I like the idea, that one of the Zogratis siblings is Astas father, as their ages are unknown. However, when the Zogratis siblings worked for the spade kingdom, it’s visible to see that they are old enough to be parents. In addition, they had previously been gone on a mission, as stated in episode 160.
This would be an accurate timeline(proof) as Yuno had just been born when they’d return to the spade kingdom. This, In turn, would Mean Asta was born too (this is assuming the siblings mission was roughly a year long and lead them to cross paths with Lichita).
Either Dante or Zenon could be Asta’s father(leaning towards Dante as he’s seen leaving with a women in his bed). If it’s not Dante, then I’m unsure of why that scene was written into the manga? 🤔

I think Allen was Asta’s uncle possibly and lichita twin. If this is true, I think maybe Allen and Lichita were somehow related to Licht and the first royals (they have similar features). However, I am aware of what the queen of witches said in the earlier seasons. Stating “she thought Asta was from that bloodline” then she dismissed it. But for her to state that, would mean she had reason to believe that bloodline lived on?

I believe the Zogratis siblings could be related to Yuno (like how there are 3 royal families in clover kingdom). However, I believe that the Grinberryalls weren’t aware of who they were.

It’s also stated in one of the manga chapters about the first two devils created from hatred, they were two royal mages of the Spade kingdom. It said they were once friends. It’s believed(not stated in the manga) that the two bloodlines were Grinberryall and Zogratis(this may not be their real last name?).

Another random thought:
If this theory was accurate then I think that maybe something happens to Yuno. Turning his 4 leaf clover into a five leaf and Asta having to kill him.
Once again in parallel to the past, the two royal bloodlines Asta(Zogratis) and Yuno(grindberryall). Devil vs Devil.

Furthermore, I then see a parallel between Zenon having to kill Allen in the dungeon to defeat a demon and how the first wizard king had to kill Licht to defeat a demon. (Friends killing friends).

(There is always the possibility that this could’ve been a major set up, by Lucifer himself. Just like how Patry was set up).

I’d also like to throw out there that maybe Lucifer is Liebe’s father. However, when Liebe was born he was considered weak and therefore abandon in the lower ranking levels. This would be a nice parallel to Asta’s life.
Also to note that Liebe and Asta ended up together, just like Lucifer and Dante ended up together.

Either way, I’m happy to find out who Asta’s father is, even if it ends up being an ordinary human. I can’t wait to continue reading Yuki Tabata’s work 😌🍀

Let me know your thoughts on my far fetched theory and also who you believe is Asta’s father 🤔
Jan 17, 2022 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
idk man it looks like it’s gonna be a completely different character at the moment
dante being asta’s father would not make sense at all
Jan 17, 2022 1:44 AM
Dec 2020
It's me Dio, I'm Asta's father
Read my name and think I care.
Jan 17, 2022 2:13 AM
Dec 2020
Who ever was asta's father tho put his life on the line To get his mom laid(like his mom sucked(haha sucked) anyone's mana out near her)so it might be possible that asta's had no mana like asta. Maybe?
Jan 17, 2022 8:31 AM
Oct 2020
I don’t think we’ve met asta’s father yet as It’s not been foreshadowed or himted at with anyone.

Side note, thanks for being the only forum in my feed that isn’t demon slayer, attack on titan, or one piece
Jan 17, 2022 8:40 AM
Mar 2021
It’s probably just a random farmer, I think anyone of notable worth we’ve met is unlikely, someone powerful would kinda take away from Asta’s whole premise of being a nobody. Yuno and Asta are meant to be opposites, if Yuno is royalty surely Asta would be what he’s already portrayed as
Jan 27, 2022 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
imagine if asta's father was actually just the demon he has in his grimore

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 147 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2020

47 by Vindicater »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 120 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2020

116 by Ishiryoku »»
Yesterday, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2019

67 by Ishiryoku »»
Yesterday, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

244 by FidyBack »»
May 2, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

102 by Ishiryoku »»
May 1, 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.