Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2022 7:48 PM

Apr 2020
Hello.

so after almost 2 full weeks of new seasonal anime (winter 2022) most of then new anime were released (almost most). So what do you guys think? Are there any anime that are basicly a 10 from epi one? or are there any anime that seem cool enough and you will keep watching? (that is if you watch seasonals ^^).
whichones are you watching this season?

the one i am finding currently the most interesting are: Sabikui Bisco, Sasaki to Miyano, Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru and maybe slow loop. :3 others are okay.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 15, 2022 3:35 PM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
Need to watch more anime, catch up on seasonal, can give an answer later

Jan 17, 2022 9:07 PM

Jun 2020
So far I've watched Attack on Titan Season 4 part 2 and Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc. I'll also watch the other ones such as Arifureta S2, World's End Harem, Princess Connect Re:Dive S2, and more. hehehe =)
Jan 18, 2022 9:48 AM
Apr 2020
Umm id say straight 10s from new shows for me personally would be ofc AoT last season, My Dress-Up Darling I still have a lot of shows to watch so it might grow in the future
Jan 28, 2022 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
The only one I'm watching is Cue! It's okay so far
Jan 29, 2022 11:45 AM
Jan 2022
I am a fairly new anime watcher and have a bunch to catch up on but also wanna watch some of the new stuff. So I'll probably watch less new stuff as others but ill post in here every once in awhile.
Mar 18, 2022 3:48 AM

Apr 2020
Hello hello hello.

winter season is wraping up slowly, and spring one is opening in a few weeks. :D so time to talk about upcoming seasonal anime. ^^
i shall list mine, the ones that i currently plan to watch when they start.

• Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic
  • Spy x Family
  • Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san
  • Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
  • Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu
  • Summertime Render
  • Tomodachi Game (maybe)
  • Dance Dance Danseur
  • Love All Play
  • Gunjou no Fanfare
  • Deaimon

Apr 19, 2022 11:32 AM
Nov 2021
I'm watching spy x family and tomodachi game. Both of them are really good!
Apr 27, 2022 7:57 AM

Oct 2021
Watching only Spy x Family so far and I gotta say it's worth the hype.

Also reading a very cool "new" shounen manga (10 chapters so far) called Gachiakuta.
Apr 27, 2022 5:07 PM

Nov 2014
also just watching spy x family. a lot of my friends are watching and recommending it so... i think it's also good so might as well join the hype XD

May 5, 2022 10:25 PM

Apr 2020
i think Spy x Family is one of the best ones this season. would say this year, but we still have two seasons to go through so :P
May 11, 2022 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
I'm watching Spy X Family, kono healer mendokusai and One Piece (wait, I think One Piece doesn't count, but ok)

I really liked kono healer mendokusai, it's very funny and the elf is very cute,I have a lot of fun every episode I watch of this anime XD
Jun 18, 2022 2:12 AM

Apr 2020
NEWWWW summerr seasoonnn shall start soonish :D sooo what will you watch? do you already know? i already have my picks :3

• Made in Abyss Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou
  • Yofukashi no Uta
  • Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru
  • Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari
  • RWBY Hyousetsu Teikoku
  • Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii
  • Fuuto Tantei
  • Bucchigire
  • Prima Doll
Jun 26, 2022 9:26 PM

Apr 2020
So glad I ended up in this thread (randomly clicked the forum post I made last year and was reminded I left the club at some point :P) Hope y'all enjoyed your Spring season <3

I just checked all the trailers for SUMMER season earlier and ended up with 19 titles on my PTW. (Pretty sure I'll end up with just 6 by the end :P)

These are the ones I feel will be my prioritized titles:
- Soredemo AYUMU wa Yosetekuru
- Isekai Oji-san
- My Sister is my Ex-GF
- Kami Kuzu Idol

Here are some that make me curious:
- Lycoris Recoil (reminds me of K-On!)
- Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life
- Kinsou no Vermeil (JP title too long... also looks too thirsty XD)
- Bucchigire!
- Yofukashi no Uta
- Hoshi no Samidare / Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
- Fuuto Tantei

And here are the rest that I'll give a try:
- Engage Kiss
- Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo
- Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari
- Hoshi no Samidare / Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
- Isekai Yakkyoku / Parallel World Pharmacy
- KJ File
- Extreme Hearts

I also do wanna try "Made in Abyss" as well but, I haven't seen the 1st season yet... most of the sequels this year I'm putting on the side for now. Hope we all have a great time this SUMMER Anime Season!
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Jun 28, 2022 1:06 AM

Apr 2020
ah made in abyss is great! you should watch first season then movie number 3 (first two movies are basicly recap of the first season) :D

i dont usually watch trailers for anime. i just pick stuff based on cover and synopsis. which leads to bunch of mediocore animes xD and a few good ones.

soif you find any of your anime super good dont be shy just tell me to watch it ill probably add it on my list (thats how i do it usually). :3
Jun 28, 2022 5:49 AM

Apr 2020
Will do! I'll share some thoughts on these if I find them worth watching.
And I'd love to hear about everyone's experience as well ^_^.
Jul 25, 2022 1:43 PM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
I just checked all the trailers for SUMMER season earlier and ended up with 19 titles on my PTW. (Pretty sure I'll end up with just 6 by the end :P)

My words proved to be true :P I'm now only following very few titles regularly, which are:
Kamikuzu Idol - Lycoris Recoil - Devil's a Part-Timer - Isekai Oji-san - Step-sister/Ex - Harem Labyrinth
The first 4 titles I'd love to recommend to everyone. The latter 2 are for the "curious ones" LOL (I'd also include "The Maid I hired is Mysterious" but, that one just began airing)

Here are some that I dropped but still recommend for people who likes some sweetness/lovelies overload kind of Anime (wasn't for me but, I appreciate it <3):
"Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru" and "Yakuza's Guide to Baby-sitting"

Might finally get started with "Made in the Abyss" (and maybe "Overlord" as well) since my watchlist is quite spacious now :P
Hope y'all are enjoying your Summer season <3
Jul 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
Jozuwa-_- said:

My words proved to be true :P I'm now only following very few titles regularly, which are:
Kamikuzu Idol - Lycoris Recoil - Devil's a Part-Timer - Isekai Oji-san - Step-sister/Ex - Harem Labyrinth
The first 4 titles I'd love to recommend to everyone. The latter 2 are for the "curious ones" LOL (I'd also include "The Maid I hired is Mysterious" but, that one just began airing)

Here are some that I dropped but still recommend for people who likes some sweetness/lovelies overload kind of Anime (wasn't for me but, I appreciate it <3):
"Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru" and "Yakuza's Guide to Baby-sitting"

Might finally get started with "Made in the Abyss" (and maybe "Overlord" as well) since my watchlist is quite spacious now :P
Hope y'all are enjoying your Summer season <3

we definitly watch different ones xD.

i posted this list before

Limiosa said:
NEWWWW summerr seasoonnn shall start soonish :D sooo what will you watch? do you already know? i already have my picks :3

• Made in Abyss Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou
  • Yofukashi no Uta
  • Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru
  • Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari
  • RWBY Hyousetsu Teikoku
  • Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii
  • Fuuto Tantei
  • Bucchigire
  • Prima Doll

i dropped primadoll. like geniuenly not for me. XD
im fine with basic mediocore show like soredemo.

i added a few tho, because i am baka obviously. XD

• Hoshi no Samidare <- i like the lizard very funny xD
  • Chimimo <- very cute i love shows like this or bananya jesus im such a kiddo >:< also very sweet opening and ending. makes me dance <_>
  • Kuro no Shoukanshi <- basic isekai i would say. guy with bunch of knowlage and skill usage but he still kinda low level. XD

• Made in Abyss Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou <- still grim as ever. if there is one show thats fucked up like berserk is this one.
  • Yofukashi no Uta <- vampires yes. im rooting for the leads couple tyvm.
  • Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru <- basic, isnt bad but isnt like supereme either. :P still fun to watch so far
  • Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari <- i like babyistting. i basicly babysit alot. XD its my life. yakuza babysitting? just funny. also kinda has wholesome moments.
  • RWBY Hyousetsu Teikoku <- seems okay im rooting for the ice girl. xD
  • Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii <- just started like this week. im kinda getting vibes like shinigami bocchan so idk if ill continue.
  • Fuuto Tantei (still waiting for it)
  • Bucchigire <- excuse me bunch of random badass samurais woth swords that light up aka has powers. also cool ahir cuts. i swear to god i like them haircuts.also love the opening xD
  • Prima Doll <- dropped it. simply not for me.

• Love All Play <- is a leftover from previous season. i do like some good sport anime indeed. altho this one is like half school life and half sports and trains and competitions. its not bad tho.

Jul 26, 2022 9:03 AM

Apr 2020
Limiosa said:

Yeah. Soredemo Ayumu is actually a pretty good entry for romance-genre this season. I like that they made the protags quite straight-forward and aware of each other's feelings which gives a little twist that makes it feel different.
I think I just got burnt out after watching "Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi", "Sono Bisque Doll", "Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de", and "Aharen-san" these past seasons XD Might still watch Ayumu at some point.

-Hoshi no Samidare: I'm also watching this but, I don't feel much about it yet. But yes, Lizard is indeed MVP xD For me, the dialogue, and the story intrigue are carrying this Anime so far.
-Yofukashi no Uta: This I really want to check out but, it's unfortunately not available to me yet (It's CrunchyRoll exclusive I believe?). Same reason I haven't seen "Summertime Render" yet.
-Fuuto Tantei: (Also waiting for it)

And last but not the least, I finally began watching "Made in Abyss" Season 1 yesterday (thanks to your recommendation btw ^_^) and it's really a lovely artistic, film-quality Anime. Looking forward to the emotional ride as well (I better prepare my tiny heart for it xP)
Jul 26, 2022 11:13 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
Limiosa said:

Yeah. Soredemo Ayumu is actually a pretty good entry for romance-genre this season. I like that they made the protags quite straight-forward and aware of each other's feelings which gives a little twist that makes it feel different.
I think I just got burnt out after watching "Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi", "Sono Bisque Doll", "Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de", and "Aharen-san" these past seasons XD Might still watch Ayumu at some point.

-Hoshi no Samidare: I'm also watching this but, I don't feel much about it yet. But yes, Lizard is indeed MVP xD For me, the dialogue, and the story intrigue are carrying this Anime so far.
-Yofukashi no Uta: This I really want to check out but, it's unfortunately not available to me yet (It's CrunchyRoll exclusive I believe?). Same reason I haven't seen "Summertime Render" yet.
-Fuuto Tantei: (Also waiting for it)

And last but not the least, I finally began watching "Made in Abyss" Season 1 yesterday (thanks to your recommendation btw ^_^) and it's really a lovely artistic, film-quality Anime. Looking forward to the emotional ride as well (I better prepare my tiny heart for it xP)

ahhh made in abyss. season 1... so innocentand wholeosme looking. MHMMMMMMMMMMMMM XD wait till end of it and movie 3. (you can skip movie 1 and 2 they are just recaps of the season 1). XD HMMMMMM. very grim indeed.

Hoshi no Samidare ah i somewhat agree. lizard be super funny tho xD best char.

Soredemo Ayumu hmm well i think we have a few nice romance entries. but most of them turn into meh one. XD so i hope this one stays okay :PP

oh i see. XD i download stuff me is a pirate. altho summertime render isnt available for download either. XD also im suppose to watch that with someone so im basicly just waiting for the person ^^. i did watch first 4 epis on my own and it seems pretty good anime tbh.
Jul 26, 2022 11:58 AM

Apr 2020
I might actually end up pirating it as well. Crunchy doesn't make it easy for us to subscribe here. There's now an easy method to subscribe but even then, I'm not sure if I'll get all of the titles in their library.
So, I might finally watch the user-uploaded episodes on Bilibili. Inaccurate subtitles are my only worry.
Aug 3, 2022 1:11 AM

Apr 2020
@Jozuwa-_- have you seen the first episode of Fuuto Tantei???? :P
whta did you think?

Personally i think its gonna be a decent anime.
Aug 3, 2022 7:40 AM

Apr 2020
Limiosa said:
whta did you think?
I just watched it and it's a quality Anime in almost every aspect. They even used CGI creatively. Loved it! ^_^ Hope they keep that quality going for the rest of the series.
Aug 4, 2022 10:51 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
Limiosa said:
whta did you think?
I just watched it and it's a quality Anime in almost every aspect. They even used CGI creatively. Loved it! ^_^ Hope they keep that quality going for the rest of the series.

Sep 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Apr 2020
Guess who! :D
YES ITS MEEEEEEEEEE and my new seasonal list for fall. hohohohoh. :P

So as we know the summer season slowly ending and fall season slowly shall start ;)

so here is my list of current animes i plan to watch:

if theres anymore cool ones let me know i can probs add them ;)
Sep 18, 2022 1:19 AM

Apr 2020
YAAAZ! We are indeed entering the FALL season \o/ (time flies by so fast)
Summer has been quite lackluster for me, And with my schedule starting to get hectic, I had to drop/put on-hold lots of titles. Hopefully, this fall season can be a much better experience for me.

Here's my watchlist for this season:
    Chainsaw Man
    SPYxFAMILY
    Boku no Hero S6
    Urusei Yatsura
    Do It Yourself!!
    C Danshi
    Uzaki, Mob Psycho, Bleach (If I can watch their previous seasons)

There are some other interesting ones but I might not have the time for all of those now. Hopefully I can still manage to check them out.
Hope we all have a great FALL Anime Season. Enjoy! ^_^
Nov 6, 2022 8:06 AM

Apr 2020
Alohas! How is everyone's FALL Anime experience going so far?
I couldn't watch much Anime these past 2 months as I started working at a job. But I did manage to check out and follow some series. Here's what I have so far:

Boku No Hero S6: The only series that gets me hyped every episode right now
    Romantic Killer: The most fun show I've watched this season so far.
    4-nin wa Sorezore Uso wo Tsuku: Always thankful to have a comedy Anime full of random wackiness every season. And this is my source of that for this season. I like this a lot.
    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman and [/b]Shinobi no Ittoki[/b]: Tried 1 episode each. Nothing much to say about these 2 yet. But I do plan on watching more of these.
    SPYxFAM S2 I'm really beginning to sour on this series as it's now becoming more of a cutesy family show than an Anime for every demographic with an interesting concept. I get it! Anya's cute. I got that from S1. No need to bombard me with it this season as well. Jeez! Yor's airheadedness is still quite fun to watch though. But I just really want to see some story complications now.

I'm holding off on Chainsaw Man for now until it's completed so I could use my Prime Video Free Trial to watch it in one sitting xP
I also checked out Urusei Yatsura but, the first episode felt like it was running at 1.25x speed. Not sure if it's just me or if it really felt like they were rushing the first episode. Idk. I'll try it again sometime.
There're some others I checked out but not really worth mentioning that much. And that's about it.
Hope you're all having a much better experience from this FALL season's Anime offerings. Feel free to share as well ^_^
Jozuwa-_-Nov 6, 2022 8:10 AM
Nov 6, 2022 12:29 PM

Apr 2020
Limiosa said:
Guess who! :D
YES ITS MEEEEEEEEEE and my new seasonal list for fall. hohohohoh. :P

So as we know the summer season slowly ending and fall season slowly shall start ;)

so here is my list of current animes i plan to watch:

if theres anymore cool ones let me know i can probs add them ;)

well i added quite a few! my god. xD then i bearly find the will to watch them alllll.

Berserk?! I MISSED THIS ?! OMG
Blue lock i asked around if its cool and only got positive views
Bocchi the rock lovely find recommended by someone
Kagejitsu idk why we need chibi anime but ok.
Mushikaburi someone recommended

over all pretty okay season. :P i would say the best ones are chainsaw man and spy x family. the rest arent bad.

Jozuwa-_- said:

I also checked out Urusei Yatsura but, the first episode felt like it was running at 1.25x speed. Not sure if it's just me or if it really felt like they were rushing the first episode. Idk. I'll try it again sometime.

would agree, but later on episodes do not seem so rushed to me. :P so idk. solid 7 for now :P
Nov 8, 2022 10:48 AM

Apr 2020
over all pretty okay season. :P i would say the best ones are chainsaw man and spy x family. the rest arent bad.

Really excited to see Chainsaw Man. It really has overflowing hype from everyone ╰(*°▽°*)╯
Nov 8, 2022 10:59 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:

Really excited to see Chainsaw Man. It really has overflowing hype from everyone ╰(*°▽°*)╯

yes but when you will watch you might not be so hyped xD
Nov 8, 2022 11:03 AM

Apr 2020
yes but when you will watch you might not be so hyped xD

Oof xD I did see some clips of it with the protag being just horny every second xD
But I hope I do enjoy the Anime. And if not, I might just try the Manga. I've really been hearing nothing but great things about it for months now. Looking forward to it ^_^
Dec 19, 2022 12:06 PM

Apr 2020
IT BE WINTERRR TIMMEEE. wohooo. new animeeeee :D hopefully i wont have 16 animes that ill be wtaching. gotta admit it was hard to keep up. <_>

so here is my list of current animes i plan to watch in winter:

i am still thinking about a few if i should watch or not

Dec 22, 2022 4:21 AM

Apr 2020
Oh my! You just reminded me of Winter Season O.O Your watchlist is looking good!

I haven't made mine yet 'cause, honestly, Fall season was quite weak for me, and it drained a lot of my Anime energy.
I'mma check the listings now and see what's in store for me ^_^

Have a lovely holidays y'all! And may Winter Anime Season be fun for all of us <3
Dec 22, 2022 6:37 AM

Apr 2020
Did a quick Synopsis/Trailers viewing and, here are the titles that caught my interest:

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko Art style strongly reminds me of Romantic Killer and, the plot sounds quite like a recipe for a chaotic rom-com likewise! I'm looking forward to this
Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai aka NOT Takagi-san/NOT Nagatoro-san xD Another girl-teases-average-boy story. I liked (LOLed) at the synopsis with the boy protag apparently really being treated as non-existent entity... poor dude :P
The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague I'm not one to prioritize romance shows but, the dude's lower body being literally iced in the trailer made me LOL so... I'mma check it out xP
Mononogatari and Revenger Just in case I need my fill of action. Monono seems more interesting between the two for me right now.
Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army Just because Tomokazu Sugita is the protag's VA
Buddy Daddies This might just give me what SpyxFam didn't... comedy but with a lil bit of danger based on the story concept.
Ooyukiumi no Kaina and Hikari no Ou Hoping these two titles fill the spot for good serious, substantial, not-so-anime story.

And some sequels: The Way of the Househusband S2The Vampire Dies in No Time S2Vinland Saga S2Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack, and Tokyo_Revengers S2

There're are more I listed but, didn't feel like worth mentioning... yet.
Dec 22, 2022 11:46 AM

Apr 2020
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko  will be added on my list, cuz lots of my friends will watch it xD. and they seem excited about it plus it doesnt really look bad,

am still deciding on other things tho,  we shall see.

i wish you a happy holiday season as well ^^
Feb 8, 2023 6:54 PM

Apr 2020
How we doin y'all? Just wanted to share my Winter Anime journey so far. And hopefully, hear about yours too  ^_^

I've surprisingly been watching more romance/rom-com this season: Tomo-chan, Kubo-san, Nagatoro-san, Angel Spoils Me Rotten, and Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague.

But I do still have my fix of comedy, adventure, and some serious stuff: Handyman Saitou, Ningen Fushin, Beast of Ars, Chillin in my 30s, Mononogatari, and Kaina of the Great Snow Sea.

Unfortunately, I also have lots of watchlisted titles I have yet to watch such as: Hikari no Ou, Vampire Dies in No Time, Ayakashi Triangle, Revenger, Buddy Daddies, Tokyo Revengers S2, Vinland Saga S2, and Nier:Automata ver1.1a.

I'd say this is quite a stacked season quantity-wise. But can't really say it's a strong season just yet. Most of the shows I follow are fun but, not really something I'd desperately find time for. Might have to start watching Tokyo Revengers, Vinland Saga, and Nier, and maybe start focusing on Kaina as well to change my impression of this Winter Season. But nevertheless, it's a pretty good start for 2023 Anime for me.
Feb 9, 2023 2:27 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
How we doin y'all? Just wanted to share my Winter Anime journey so far. And hopefully, hear about yours too  ^_^

I've surprisingly been watching more romance/rom-com this season: Tomo-chan, Kubo-san, Nagatoro-san, Angel Spoils Me Rotten, and Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague.

But I do still have my fix of comedy, adventure, and some serious stuff: Handyman Saitou, Ningen Fushin, Beast of Ars, Chillin in my 30s, Mononogatari, and Kaina of the Great Snow Sea.

Unfortunately, I also have lots of watchlisted titles I have yet to watch such as: Hikari no Ou, Vampire Dies in No Time, Ayakashi Triangle, Revenger, Buddy Daddies, Tokyo Revengers S2, Vinland Saga S2, and Nier:Automata ver1.1a.

I'd say this is quite a stacked season quantity-wise. But can't really say it's a strong season just yet. Most of the shows I follow are fun but, not really something I'd desperately find time for. Might have to start watching Tokyo Revengers, Vinland Saga, and Nier, and maybe start focusing on Kaina as well to change my impression of this Winter Season. But nevertheless, it's a pretty good start for 2023 Anime for me.
I am watching the angel spoling me and the ice guy. i really am enjoysing those two alot. ^^
trigun i prefered the olderone, so im watching it cuz nostalgia ai guess. it is okay, but older one is better.
tomo-chan ill eventually watch :D apperently it is super fun.
Feb 9, 2023 12:05 PM

Apr 2020
Limiosa said:
Jozuwa-_- said:

I am watching the angel spoling me and the ice guy. i really am enjoysing those two alot. ^^
trigun i prefered the olderone, so im watching it cuz nostalgia ai guess. it is okay, but older one is better.
I'd vouch for Tomo-chan being fun. The side-characters help a lot to make things go bonkers xD Hope you enjoy it when you get into it.
I would have wanted to watch Trigun as well but, I haven't seen the original yet so, I think I'd check that out first sometime.
Feb 10, 2023 12:23 AM

Apr 2020
Jozuwa-_- said:
Limiosa said:
I'd vouch for Tomo-chan being fun. The side-characters help a lot to make things go bonkers xD Hope you enjoy it when you get into it.
I would have wanted to watch Trigun as well but, I haven't seen the original yet so, I think I'd check that out first sometime.
hmmm i dont think they are that related. but probably would be best to watch original first :D (trigun)
Mar 19, 2023 9:42 AM
Mar 19, 2023 7:34 PM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
Limiosa said:
Time for new season! SPRIIINNGGG :D so here is m list of currently choosen anime :3

For me:

HYPED

Vinland Saga season 2 (carryover)
Demon Slayer: Swordsmiths’ Village Arc
Dr Stone: New World (season 3)
Golden Kamuy season 4 (restart after hiatus)
Konosuba: An Explosion of this Wonderful World (prequel focused on Megumin & her family and classmates)
Birdie Wing season 2
The Ancient Magus Bride season 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury part 2

CURIOUS
Skip & Loafer
Insomniacs After School
Hell’s Paradise
Dead Mount Death Play
My Clueless First Friend
Yuri is My Job

MAYBE
Tonikawa: Over the Moon season 2
MIX season 2
Mar 19, 2023 10:09 PM

Apr 2020
SPRING SEASON HYPE!!! \(^◇^)/ Here's what I got watchlisted for now:

Top Interests:

Checking Out:

Jozuwa-_-Mar 19, 2023 10:13 PM
Jun 26, 2023 9:23 AM

Apr 2020
IT'S ANIME SUMMERTIME!!! ╰(*°▽°*)╯Do y'all already have a list of titles you're looking forward to?

I, unfortunately, got busy during the Spring season and had to put on hold/drop some titles.
So I'm gonna have to choose my priority titles tightly this time.

Here are my priority titles:

• Lv1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero
  • Jujutsu Kaisen S2
  • Undead Murder Farce
  • AI no Idenshi (Gene of AI)
  • Zom 100
  • Dark Gathering
  • Synduality: Noir
  • Dekineko

And here are some that I'd like to check out if I can find some spare time:

• TenPuru
  • Helck
  • Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence
  • My Tiny Senpai
  • The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses
  • Reign of the Seven Spellblades
  • Reborn as a Vending Machine...
  • Unique Skills Makse Me OP at Lv1
  • Dreaming Boy is a Realist
  • Atelier Ryza
  • Mononogatari S2 and Hatarakou Maou-sama S3 (for sequels)

Jozuwa-_-Jun 26, 2023 11:55 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dangers in My Heart / Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

Jozuwa-_- - Jun 17, 2023

0 by Jozuwa-_- »»
Jun 17, 2023 10:19 PM

» Hype Openings

H0MESLICE - Sep 11, 2020

15 by Ohayotaku »»
Apr 16, 2023 5:47 PM

» Winter 2023 Anime Music

Jozuwa-_- - Mar 13, 2023

9 by Limiosa »»
Mar 25, 2023 4:21 AM

» [Whats your faviourate sport? If you dont have one why not?]

Maku-Otaku - Feb 24, 2020

8 by Limiosa »»
Mar 16, 2023 1:04 PM

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maku-Otaku - Jan 28, 2020

250 by Ambee_Nikoniko »»
Mar 14, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.