Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2022 5:54 AM
Apr 2021
I've watched a few episodes of Inazuma eleven Go Chrono Stone and I think that they ruined it(the Go series) . Don't get me wrong, the Inazuma eleven go was good, but chrono stone added to much things in my opinion.In the other hand, Ares has a good story and good characters, it's not like go CS, where the story is complicated and the characters are not a lot. I want to see what everyone say and have a great day!
Jan 12, 2022 7:05 AM
Dec 2019
Cristi_Inf43 said:
I've watched a few episodes of Inazuma eleven Go Chrono Stone and I think that they ruined it(the Go series) . Don't get me wrong, the Inazuma eleven go was good, but chrono stone added to much things in my opinion.In the other hand, Ares has a good story and good characters, it's not like go CS, where the story is complicated and the characters are not a lot. I want to see what everyone say and have a great day!

Ares has a terrible plot and terrible story.
The character designs imo look stupid af, and Go’s designs look good.
I’ve been a fan of Inazuma Eleven for YEARS and YEARS, and seeing this opinion just made me so sad that Ares has so much praise for being an Inazuma Eleven input, but it was still so bad..
Jan 12, 2022 7:36 AM

Oct 2020
nah you trippin. chrono stones prolly the best inazuma eleven series after the original one

Jan 12, 2022 7:47 AM
Apr 2021
karim__ said:
Cristi_Inf43 said:

I’ve been a fan of Inazuma Eleven for YEARS and YEARS, and seeing this opinion just made me so sad that Ares has so much praise for being an Inazuma Eleven input, but it was still so bad..
I started watching Inazuma eleven in 2012 so 10 years ago, but I started watching go Chrono stone by the end of 2021 and I think that is not that great as Ares, but MAYBE after some episodes starts to be good, I was waiting people to say like,, it starts to be good by episode ..." So if you can tell me your opinion I would be happy
Jan 12, 2022 8:26 AM
Dec 2019
Cristi_Inf43 said:
karim__ said:

I started watching Inazuma eleven in 2012 so 10 years ago, but I started watching go Chrono stone by the end of 2021 and I think that is not that great as Ares, but MAYBE after some episodes starts to be good, I was waiting people to say like,, it starts to be good by episode ..." So if you can tell me your opinion I would be happy

Did you watch Ares after Go? Even though watch orders doesn’t matter but its weird to watch an spin-off before watching a sequel.
Either way I mostly think Ares is bad cuz of the story and mostly the weird animation direction it had in it’s Hissatsu animations.
It does look good, not denying that but it just looks really lifeless when they are shot.
I also think that the characters are really sufferable when watching it. Like Inazuma Eleven has always been a victim of edgy characters, but my god Ares takes it to a different level. Me no like.
I also feel like the story of characters don’t hit as hard as in Inazuma Eleven, which is - again - why Go: Chrono Stones is way better because character arcs are just way better and the character are better built. It does take some time before you actually get to the good part of it (around episode 5-10), but man its so worth. Check it out
Jan 12, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2021
karim__ said:
Cristi_Inf43 said:

Did you watch Ares after Go? Even though watch orders doesn’t matter but its weird to watch an spin-off before watching a sequel.
Either way I mostly think Ares is bad cuz of the story and mostly the weird animation direction it had in it’s Hissatsu animations.
It does look good, not denying that but it just looks really lifeless when they are shot.
I also think that the characters are really sufferable when watching it. Like Inazuma Eleven has always been a victim of edgy characters, but my god Ares takes it to a different level. Me no like.
I also feel like the story of characters don’t hit as hard as in Inazuma Eleven, which is - again - why Go: Chrono Stones is way better because character arcs are just way better and the character are better built. It does take some time before you actually get to the good part of it (around episode 5-10), but man its so worth. Check it out
I started Ares bcs I was bored after 4 episodes of Chrono stone, but I will give it a try! Thx for the talk
Jan 12, 2022 9:19 PM

Nov 2019
I personally thought that the first 3 or 4 chapters of CS were a bit weird, it's not like the OG where every season started on a spot that made sense after the last one, here it starts on a point where we don't understand anything, but I think that it helps to make the series better, because we start as confuse as Tenma, if you go beyond those chapters you can see what's easily the best story on the franchise, at least in my opinion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone Episode 46 Discussion

LAboy456 - Mar 20, 2013

2 by Jihed_Sahloul15 »»
Apr 21, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone Episode 50 Discussion

LAboy456 - Apr 24, 2013

5 by Jihed_Sahloul15 »»
Apr 21, 2023 1:51 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone Episode 7 Discussion

LAboy456 - Jun 7, 2012

4 by GameTM »»
Sep 20, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone Episode 51 Discussion

LAboy456 - May 1, 2013

4 by Cathy_cat_cat »»
Aug 5, 2019 2:40 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone Episode 1 Discussion

emeth_asher - Apr 18, 2012

13 by Wolfluce »»
Sep 17, 2014 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.