Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2022 5:30 AM

Jul 2019
Is it a mistake or did a ship become canon?
Jan 10, 2022 8:49 AM
Feb 2020
as far as i concern,non i think...
welp,it just a bait to boost website (i mean there's too much of "scenes of boys" that made viewer love it)

*i watched the movie already
Jan 10, 2022 8:56 AM

Apr 2012
First, they mark with BL and yuri tags everything where subjectively you can find some kind of subtext or ship bait. Secondly, these tags are not official and are mostly posted by horny fans. For this reason, you will always see the yuri tag on various CGDCT shows, for example. As for the LGBTQ tag, it is usually used when there are gay characters or gay subplot in the plot. So, in this context I think it is a misuse of some fujoshi.
Jan 10, 2022 8:59 AM

Mar 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong, but on anilist tags are influenced by the userbase right? So it might be the doing of trolls or whatever.

Worth mentioning I haven't seen the movie myself, but I haven't seen anything about a ship becoming canon online so I doubt it.
Jan 10, 2022 10:08 AM

Jul 2019
Mirai said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but on anilist tags are influenced by the userbase right? So it might be the doing of trolls or whatever.

No, that's right, users bulk up the tags but this is the only Free entry with those tags, which is why I thought it was weird. Not to mention that "spoiler tags" in Anilist are set by the moderators as far as I know. If a troll did this why would they spoiler tag them? Spoiler tagging them means the tags will not appear until you click that you want to see them. It basically ruins the troll joke if the users can't see the tags.
Jan 10, 2022 11:48 AM

Mar 2015
Rojaseb said:
Mirai said:

No, that's right, users bulk up the tags but this is the only Free entry with those tags, which is why I thought it was weird. Not to mention that "spoiler tags" in Anilist are set by the moderators as far as I know. If a troll did this why would they spoiler tag them? Spoiler tagging them means the tags will not appear until you click that you want to see them. It basically ruins the troll joke if the users can't see the tags.

Oh I didn't know about the spoiler thing being only done by mods. I did some more research and from what I can gather there's no actual romance in this movie. So idk if the mods got false information or if it's like RoberBobert said and they see ship bait as a reason to add those tags. They definitely shouldn't be there though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Free! Movie 4: The Final Stroke Episode 1 Discussion

S0UVIK - Feb 11, 2022

22 by ProofByColor »»
Jan 4, 4:34 PM

» Now available on Amazon Prime Video!

JohanJ04 - May 7, 2023

2 by w3learner »»
May 22, 2023 5:10 AM

» First 10 Minutes Streamed

S0UVIK - Oct 2, 2021

9 by Calia_Archer »»
Jan 25, 2022 10:45 AM

» Does anyone know when this is going to come out in American theaters?

AspynLovesSushi - Sep 21, 2021

0 by AspynLovesSushi »»
Sep 21, 2021 3:25 AM

» Release dates for theaters in LATAM

JohanJ04 - Sep 20, 2021

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Sep 20, 2021 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.