Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 30, 2021 3:31 AM
Feb 2021
So i recently finished the manga, and i’ve just gotta say the journey was worth 100%.
The ending is not trash, i think its perfect. And believe me when i say that i wanted more of the wedding, i wanted to see more of it not just the speech and then it timeskips. I loved the ending but it wasnt how i thought it should be, i still havent chosen my fav character i cant pick between ichika yotsuba and itsuki so this is not a bias opinion. Also my favorite arc is definitely the school festival, thats the arc i enjoyed the most and the ending of the arc is really good. My only complaints are: itsuki’s character getting killed off on the arc, and the wedding being rushed and skipped to the honeymoon. If those weren’t a problem this series definitely would’ve been 10/10 for me
Oya-OyaDec 30, 2021 3:52 AM
Dec 30, 2021 3:43 AM

Feb 2021
1. manga forum exists
2. make a review.
Open to stealing your signature
Dec 30, 2021 3:47 AM

Jun 2021
Oya-Oya said:
So i recently finished the manga, and i’ve just gotta say the journey was worth 100%.
The ending is not trash, i think its perfect. And believe me when i say that i wanted more of the wedding, i wanted to see more of it not just the speech and then it timeskips. I loved the ending but it wasnt how i thought it should be, i still havent chosen my fav character i cant pick between ichika yotsuba and itsuki so this is not a bias opinion. Also my favorite arc is definitely the school festival, thats the arc i enjoyed the most and the ending of the arc is really good. My only complaints are: itsuki’s character getting killed off on the arc, and the wedding being rushed and skipped to the honeymoon. If those weren’t a problem this series definitely would’ve been 10/10 for me
Oya-Oya said:

Most of ur opinions matches with mine,and who even said the ending is trash?? Ig they're Miku or Nino simps. Even though my favourite quint is Nino and kinda thought she would win I'm actually glad the ending was unpredictable and took a turn.
PS: ppl are gonna attack you for stating ur opinions on the manga in anime forum so better get ready :)
Dec 30, 2021 3:47 AM
Feb 2021
oh yeah should’ve written my thoughts on the ending not the series
Dec 30, 2021 5:16 AM

Apr 2017
Love the manga ending too but why make a thread in the anime forums?
Dec 30, 2021 7:39 AM
Jan 2021
Oya-Oya said:
Ichika was a bitch the whole time shes the big sister and was gonna stab all her sister in the back no questions asked even tried to set them up by dressing as them. Nino best girl she skipped the bs and confessed instantly and i like a strong girl she got my respect. itsuki was cool she was chill the whole show after the beginning. yotsuba put family before her crush ig so she cool. miku’s just miku.
Dec 30, 2021 10:18 AM

Mar 2021
Even as a Miku simp I actually live liked the ending. Most of the people are just complaining cause they fav girl didn't win. I would say Futaro choosing her was deserving cause she was the one who changed Futaro's life.
Dec 30, 2021 5:31 PM
Feb 2021
Akshat1311 said:
1. manga forum exists
2. make a review.

I second this. People always be posting manga shit on the anime forums just seeking attention smh
Dec 30, 2021 5:59 PM
Aug 2021
You posted a review...for the manga... On a forum... About the anime...
I know I'm a obsessive organizer, but this is plain stupid.
Dec 30, 2021 10:06 PM

May 2021
TheHBJK said:
mal mobile users exist too don't forget them
Dec 30, 2021 10:08 PM

Apr 2017
sonu711 said:
TheHBJK said:
mal mobile users exist too don't forget them
I’m using the mobile app too rn lmaooo (mostly use the website though)
Dec 30, 2021 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
just write this on manga forum
Jan 1, 2022 4:30 AM
Mar 2021
_cyberwarrior_ said:
Oya-Oya said:
Oya-Oya said:

Most of ur opinions matches with mine,and who even said the ending is trash?? Ig they're Miku or Nino simps. Even though my favourite quint is Nino and kinda thought she would win I'm actually glad the ending was unpredictable and took a turn.
PS: ppl are gonna attack you for stating ur opinions on the manga in anime forum so better get ready :)
ayo bro whats the sauce for that manga panel banner thing you have
Jan 1, 2022 8:08 AM
Feb 2021
TheYoungling1 said:
_cyberwarrior_ said:

who me? If you’re asking for my pfp its tokyo revengers (character - izana kurokawa)
Jan 1, 2022 9:45 AM
Mar 2021
It low-key makes sense why fuutaro picks yotsuba ngl, but I like nino and miku more, even itsuki ain't that bad
Jan 1, 2022 1:05 PM
Mar 2021
Oya-Oya said:
TheYoungling1 said:
who me? If you’re asking for my pfp its tokyo revengers (character - izana kurokawa)
uh no the cyberwarrior guy
Jan 4, 2022 8:02 AM
Aug 2018
[quote=TheYoungling1 message=65347726][quote=Oya-Oya message=65345670][quote=TheYoungling1 message=65344544]
_cyberwarrior_ said:
Oya-Oya said:
Oya-Oya said:
The ending is not trash, i think its perfect. And believe me when i say that i wanted more of the wedding, i wanted to see more of it not just the speech and then it timeskips. I loved the ending but it wasnt how i thought it should be, i still havent chosen my fav character i cant pick between ichika yotsuba and itsuki so this is not a bias opinion. Also my favorite arc is definitely the school festival, thats the arc i enjoyed the most and the ending of the arc is really good. My
uh no the cyberwarrior guy

Oshi no Ko (Amazing Manga btw)

More topics from this board

» New original movie and light novel announcements

Gui_silva23 - Apr 28

22 by dk107_ »»
Apr 29, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2019

120 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 27, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2019

129 by FortHell0 »»
Apr 26, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.