Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2021 6:06 AM

Nov 2019
Inspired from Touma x Rimuru and Touma x Kazuma collabs in the games, I would like to hear about how well the spiky misfortune boi will get along with these isekai LN MCs

Note: Touma isn't supposed to know specifically what each protagonist did in their own world. This has been made a condition so people don't get confused about the timeline. I mean, not everyone has read upto the final volume of their adventures. Just knowing their character profile is enuf!

My ideas: (you can skip the protagonists you don't know, because references will be missed)

1. Rimuru: Wholesome and big brother material. Will get along with Touma very well. It's like Touma and Thor but less rivalry.

2. Ainz: He is not a bad person at heart, and will be interested in analyzing the IB. They will really get along when Ainz learns about his school struggles.

3. Subaru: I can only see two dorks fooling around together. Then Touma might relate to his low self-esteem, and give him a speech. Best friends?!

4. Kumoko: Touma doesn't really want to view people as "monsters" as was shown with Fraulein Kreutune. Their initial interaction will be very awkward as Kumoko is shy and introverted. Then Hamazura comes in with the alcohol, both of them get drunk, and we know what drunk Kumo chan and Kami yan are like.

5. Kazuma: Will diss Touma for being "lucky"- having a freeloader girl in his dorm, a fairy goddess on his shoulder and a sizeable pool of "love interests", before slowly realizing his life experiences and misfortune, then feeling guilty. After that Kazuma will be willing to join Delta Squad.

6. Naofumi: Naofumi will remark how Touma's life is like a LN. They will become homies after Naofumi learns about him punching evil girls.
Then Touma will ask: Does Filo bite your head?
Nao: What?
Kami: What?

7. Makoto: Makoto is sweet and easygoing. Due to his own past, he will encourage Touma to be more attentive to feelings of the girls he just considers to be his allies. Touma will also defend him when someone comments about his "ugly looks" and they will be bros.

8. Tanya: Will get annoyed at Touma, considering him to be incompetent, lowlife level 0. Then she will learn about his adventures and start appreciating him.
Few moments later...
Accelerator: Tch. Another brat, but luckily it's HIS problem
Tanya: You know what, I am something of a (Touman) fanboy myself.
(Accelerator averts gaze, embarassed)

9. Rudeus: Rudy will initially be both amazed and jealous of Touma's life, thinking he's living the life he wanted. But the tension breaks one day as they find themselves arguing about pervy fetishes. Rudy asks Kami-yan to give in to culture, when suddenly BLAU appears to join the conversation and things go out of hand. Then they get chased by Misaka and Fukiyose.

Give your thoughts...

"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jan 4, 2022 3:16 AM
Jan 2019
Wow, what a fun topic!

Because Touma is like an old woman who can't stop talking, he tends to be quite outgoing, so I think he would do well with most of the list.

My choice would be Subaru. I feel like they could have a fun bar conversation about who died more or how difficult it is to get into trouble for so long while preserving your life.

I like Touma's collabs and I'm pretty sure he could be a good friend to both of them.

With Kumoko it would be an interesting encounter (in its spider version only) and since Touma is such a homely mother, I imagine him grabbing a newspaper and running after Kumo until she starts talking and Touma yells "Fukou daaaa".

I feel like it could be a bit of trouble with Tanya or Seiya, but I can see them getting along with Touma and his exploits.

Finally, I think Rudeus would get along better with aogami... They both have a philosophy of life! "Lolis are like halloween... You give the candy and then play the prank"
Jan 4, 2022 6:52 AM

Nov 2019
TAMNI-GT said:
Wow, what a fun topic!

Because Touma is like an old woman who can't stop talking, he tends to be quite outgoing, so I think he would do well with most of the list.

My choice would be Subaru. I feel like they could have a fun bar conversation about who died more or how difficult it is to get into trouble for so long while preserving your life.

I like Touma's collabs and I'm pretty sure he could be a good friend to both of them.

With Kumoko it would be an interesting encounter (in its spider version only) and since Touma is such a homely mother, I imagine him grabbing a newspaper and running after Kumo until she starts talking and Touma yells "Fukou daaaa".

I feel like it could be a bit of trouble with Tanya or Seiya, but I can see them getting along with Touma and his exploits.

Finally, I think Rudeus would get along better with aogami... They both have a philosophy of life! "Lolis are like halloween... You give the candy and then play the prank"

Lol, I guess Toumom is real...

Lol yeah Rudy and Aogami will have a hell of a time together, though with that topic, we shouldn't let Fremea or Last Order get nearby. Some crippled guy and a blonde thug will get involved...
Laplace_kunJan 4, 2022 6:56 AM
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jan 4, 2022 12:26 PM
Jan 2019
Touman tomboy? Dammit, I need to make a cloud backup of this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Transcendent

Laplace_kun - Dec 14, 2023

1 by DidiGetsRekt »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:53 AM

» Anyone else somewhat disappointed so far?

KZ100 - Sep 7, 2021

15 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:11 AM

» volume 6 in april

01Wind10 - Jan 31, 2022

1 by TAMNI-GT »»
Feb 2, 2022 7:24 PM

» Coloured Illustration for Volume 5

BornToFight - Nov 25, 2021

0 by BornToFight »»
Nov 25, 2021 4:21 AM

» Volume 5 releases on 10th December

BornToFight - Oct 29, 2021

2 by 01Wind10 »»
Nov 4, 2021 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.