Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Dec 2014
post your stupid light novel titles

My Roommate Can't be This Cute but He's a Guy but I like Women??!! Season 2 Part 4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2021 4:57 PM
Apr 2017
the truck-kun diaries: tales of the life ender
Dec 19, 2021 7:39 PM

Jun 2020
My lawyer is a cat and I’ve been sentenced to life prison!
Jan 5, 2022 9:54 PM

May 2021
1. I got reincarnated as a terrorist in a washing machine.
2. I got reincarnated as a ugly bastard in a h*ntai.
kakashi_kunJan 5, 2022 11:48 PM
Jan 10, 2022 7:17 PM
May 2021
Ok this ones good
Engineer gets transported to fantasy kingdom and begins the industrial revolution
“How i industrialized the kingdom and its consequences”
No action or anything just a guy teaching medieval kingdoms how to industrialize
Jan 10, 2022 7:52 PM
Jul 2016
My big Brother is always busy as the ace of the baseball team so I broke his arm to make him mine
Jan 14, 2022 4:11 PM

Apr 2018
I am a perfectly normal man who doesnt support incest but my older sister looking kinda thicc tho

Getting an anime in 2023
Jan 14, 2022 6:25 PM
Mar 2020
i got reincarnated as bread and became an overpowered demon lord and soloed the whole universe
Jan 14, 2022 6:26 PM
Oct 2017
I liked the "Whole" part.
Jan 25, 2022 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
I caught my favorite anime heroine doing heroin behind the school building now she lives with me volume 1
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 11, 2022 8:09 PM

Dec 2014
Napoleon Bonaparte-chan in New Game+!!!

This beautiful girl has big plans for the nation of France- wait a minute, that beautiful girl is actually Napoleon Bonaparte reborn as a girl and retained all of his memories?!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 21, 2022 8:46 AM

Dec 2014
I Became the Apprentice of the World's Last Breadmaker in the Apocalypse?!
Jun 20, 2022 6:08 PM
Nov 2019
"My wife died as a good woman so I decided to become a saint in order to meet her in heaven"

Doesn't make sense lol.

"I reincarnated as a non-disposable straw and I keep on getting sucked by a high school girl?"

Lmao. Probably already exists though.

"I switched bodies with a mass murderer and now I have to run away from everyone?"

Ohhh, I wanna see a plot like this.

"I'm a widower but my daughter wants to see her mom so I decided to talk to god"

Hm. This is an improvement of the first title I came up with. Nice.

Oh, I wanted to mention the web novel "Reincarnated as the Little Sister of my Little Sister". That plot makes me feel really happy. Not sure about the progress of the web novel. Would be nice if someone somehow continued it or something.

Lmao. "Reincarnated as the Daughter of my Daughter". Fuuuuckkkkk. That's soooo fucking good. That's so much fucking great. I wanna see it. I wanna read it. ;( .

"I used to be the strongest being on earth but the strongest magician caught me off guard and forced me to be the teacher of their brat of a daughter?"

OoO. Interesting. Oh, and yes, I'm biased against sons. Lol.

"Everybody around me is depressed so I decided to become a cheerleader"

XD. Thought about "My school is closing down so I decided to become a school idol" title, which I saw in a post that's about "light novelizing" an anime title, and that anime is Love Live! Lol.

"I've drank blood for hundreds of years as a vampire so my succubuss friend recommended me another liquid"

(lenny face).

"My parents were brutally murdered so I decided to kill everyone"

Hm. This is probably a reality... what a sad world we live in.

"I've been severely abused as a child but I decided to join the police and punish abusers"

... Really uncomfortable. Though this definitely would make me feel... like justice is served? Hm. Really uncomfortable.

"I've watched and read plenty of Slice of Life anime, manga, light novel and visual novels, and loved them so I decided to happily write my own fun light novel"

:) . Decided to make things more positive, and I thought about what I like, and this is what pops up. :) . Hopefully I can make it a reality.

Anyways, made a ton of dumb light novel titles but I had a lot of fun. Hopefully I can go back to this post one day and feel inspired to make some of them a reality. Not that I actually will though. I'll probably ask a bored writer to make them a reality. Lol.
Neat.
Also neat.
And another.
+ another one.
And another one.
Then have one more.
Actually, have two more.
Jul 7, 2022 2:54 AM
Nov 2019
"I wanna be the villain but the heroes keep on praising my evil deeds as if they were heroic?!?!"

This one is ofc based on ProZD's sketch ofc.

"My sister became a servant and I wanna kill her master!"

Lol.

"I've transported to a world full of furries and I can't take it anymore so I aim to destroy the world"

Lmao! This would be so fucking fun. Oh, I'm not anti-furry btw. I just found this kind of plot to be really funny. You know, like Jashin-chan Dropkick, but something more controversial. Lol.

"I wanted to save my sister but I was too weak and she died, which is why she now haunts me forever"

Uh... yeah, makes no sense.

"I became a hairy man and biologists and hunters try to hunt me down because they think I'm bigfoot?!"

Mmm... funny, but pretty much unoriginal and has been made segments of I believe.

"I died in a car accident so when I reincarnated, I aim on preventing the invention of vehicles"

Lmao! So fucking stupid.

"The prophecy says that I will be the world's savior, but I'm an anti-social dick so there's no way I'll do good things... right?"

XDDDD. :)

Welp, IgI should end this here. This was fun.
Neat.
Also neat.
And another.
+ another one.
And another one.
Then have one more.
Actually, have two more.
Dec 8, 2022 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
"I found a book in the library and it spoke to me and cursed me with the ability to speak to objects, Now i'm a farmer in rural Ireland married to my Rake"

How did i do?
Dec 29, 2022 9:38 PM
Dec 2022
the day i was reincarnates as a woman i died. coincidentally i was reincarnated again, and i worked 2 centuries selling ramen. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Easter Sunday Winter 2024 Spreadsheet

Gaspar445 - Mar 31

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » 15 minute break or elf dancing

Gaspar445 - Mar 13

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 13, 8:53 PM

Poll: » regular vs diet soda

Gaspar445 - Feb 15

2 by Saeko_Busujima »»
Feb 16, 1:26 PM

» what's the first anime you ever watched

Gaspar445 - Mar 8, 2023

17 by Wannabeprotag886 »»
Jan 28, 8:09 PM

» What isekai world would you want to live in

Gaspar445 - Jan 8

4 by earnshaw30 »»
Jan 9, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.