Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
You get to transport to an isekai world of your choice and live there forever. You can't go back to the in the real life world (unless there is a canon way to do so) and you live by that isekai's universe's rules. You don't get protagonist cheat skills or goddess blessings that any regular person wouldn't get the chance to get or be born with or whatever
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 8, 7:47 PM

May 2019
Depends what is fair game... literally. If it's fine to have the other world be a game world that you simply cannot leave, my choice would be Log Horizon. There's a lot of room to work your way up there, very little risk to you personally (besides the loss of some memories in the occasional instance where things go awry), and a whole world and numerous societies, dungeons and quests to explore. Also, given that it's a game, there's some non-zero chance that beating it will return you to your old life.

If games don't make the cut, then I'd probably go KonoSuba. It's not perfectly safe by any means, but it's pretty chill if you're not running around like maniacs a la the main crew. The process of being isekai'd means you come through with at least something, albeit probably something less than a totally useless goddess, and you can make a life for yourself in a quiet, safe town there with little fuss, or adventure if you feel like it.
whiteflame55Jan 8, 7:52 PM
Jan 9, 6:53 AM

Nov 2018
An isekai world without Geneva Conventions.
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒! | ━─━────༺༻────━─━ | 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝒶-𝓈𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 wise ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗
Jan 9, 10:19 AM
Jul 2016
Ideally I'd say the world from "Yakuza Reincarnation". Many won't be familiar with it on this topic i'd imagine so I won't go into too much details about it, instead I'll list out what makes it the Isekai of my dreams. (I'd actually be thrilled to experience that, especially if that meant I wouldn't/Couldn't come back here)

-Very "plain" setting, poorly advanced in terms of modern-time Earthly technology.
-Free to choose what/Who I want to follow in my path. (Could flee to another country if I were to be nobility and despised living the life)
-Vast world, many regions to explore and/or Visit.
-Great Myths and Higher beings are part of that world's common knowledge as truths. (Dragons of legends, legendary blacksmith and the like)
-Basically anyone can be born with great apptitudes, but there are no "skills" or "level system". Which means growth depends mainly on one's efforts. Magic can be learnt.
-Political conflicts, slavery and war exist, but there's a strong balance in power throughout the world, which means that If I don't want to be involved in anything of the like I can live a happy laid-back life somewhere safe.
-Faith doesn't have as much impact on people and thus conflicts; as that is the case in other isekais. Which is something very compelling to me since I have none of that and don't want to be bothered by anything or anyone related to this. (Funny how that last part happened to be a topic on the discord while I was writting that)

In short, a fantasy world of swords and magic, different races, a big map and the possibility to choose whether or not I want to live a life of danger and adventure.

Now If I had to give an answer using a world most people would know about, that would be Re Zero's world.

The reasons are pretty similar, although there's much more danger and less of a power-balance in-between people and countries. Which I don't mind since I could learn the way of the sword or Magic If I wanted to. For self-defence at the very least.
Also as illustrated in the IF-stories, one can find a peaceful place even in that world, so in case I ended up wishing for it, that is an option.
Jan 9, 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
the dog days world everyones a fucking cute little animal person and you cant die they all just participate in mock battles to settle their differences and win prizes what more do I need in life.
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Easter Sunday Winter 2024 Spreadsheet

Gaspar445 - Mar 31

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » 15 minute break or elf dancing

Gaspar445 - Mar 13

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 13, 8:53 PM

Poll: » regular vs diet soda

Gaspar445 - Feb 15

2 by Saeko_Busujima »»
Feb 16, 1:26 PM

» what's the first anime you ever watched

Gaspar445 - Mar 8, 2023

17 by Wannabeprotag886 »»
Jan 28, 8:09 PM

» Anime 2023 SPREADSHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gaspar445 - Jan 5

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Jan 5, 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.