Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 2020
i just want to leave it here my thoughts because after finishing this manga its been bugging me. since i started reading this manga clearly clueless of what's it about. after i finish some chapters it leaving me feeling like i already seen this. and yes, this manga surely remained me of "Over the Garden Wall". it's only 11 minutes runtime and it only had 11 episodes (including the pilot/short episode) so its pretty short. its a mini-series from Cartoon Network. the story goes around on two half-brothers who travel across a mysterious forest to find their way home, encountering a variety of strange and fantastical things on their journey (wikipedia). the settings, the relationship and their interaction between the two main character and some of themes are weirdly familiar with OTGW. So, if you enjoy "Girl from the other side". I'm sure you'll love Over the garden Wall because it can be dark, gruesome and sad as the "Girl from the other side". The first pilot/short episode and it first episode is available on youtube.

for the pilot/short episode:
https://youtu.be/X-0vZeaIrFg

for the first episode:
https://youtu.be/_Wc1-q1CX_E

And i think its also available on netflix on certain regions so if you have access with it go check it out.
kaiiizeeenNov 12, 2021 6:43 PM
Feb 22, 2023 4:57 PM
Dec 2020
Thank you for this recommendation!
May 4, 2023 10:30 PM

May 2020
I love that show sm. I didn't even think of the pilot at all. Thank you for linking it as well. I now know where that clip of the vegi car comes from

More topics from this board

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 53 Discussion

Tsarko - Nov 9, 2021

19 by Rivacoop »»
Mar 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 35 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 5, 2019

4 by TimeFliesAway »»
Nov 7, 2023 5:01 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 34 Discussion

TimeFliesAway - Nov 7, 2023

0 by TimeFliesAway »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:52 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 33 Discussion

0 by TimeFliesAway »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 32 Discussion

0 by TimeFliesAway »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.