Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2021 3:44 AM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As for the Ace novel, this was a really good addition to the Lore of One Piece. It was definitely great to learn more about Law which is a very important character, especially after having reread Dressrosa !
yikes
Nov 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Jul 2019
ItachiDxD said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
As for the Ace novel, this was a really good addition to the Lore of One Piece. It was definitely great to learn more about Law which is a very important character, especially after having reread Dressrosa !

So... Do you know where I can read it?
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Nov 2, 2021 12:47 AM

Sep 2017
quiuzus said:
ItachiDxD said:

I bought the french physicals, I don't think it has been released in english though. You probably need to just wait until it releases, unless you can read french or japanese.
yikes
Dec 15, 2021 8:41 PM

Dec 2015
quiuzus said:
ItachiDxD said:

if you don't mind using google translate, you can find it in spanish and portuguese on wattpad
>_<
Dec 15, 2021 10:45 PM

Jul 2019
Marcelo_Miranda said:
quiuzus said:

if you don't mind using google translate, you can find it in spanish and portuguese on wattpad
my mother tongue is spanish, nice
y'all should watch haibane renmei
May 21, 2022 11:54 AM
Jul 2017
Great for us Lawheads here, I really liked it.
Apr 28, 2023 6:59 PM

Jan 2017
When will Viz Media release this in English?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.