Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 20, 2021 6:41 AM
Jun 2016
Ok so I just wanted some clarification/context on one thing. I know on the episode wiki it says that during Echidna and Subaru’s initial meeting it gets revealed that Echidna doesn’t know about Authorities. That almost seems contradictory to when she says how she’s seen everything Subaru’s been through, so she would have seen the Authority of Sloth (and not to mention when it and the authority of greed get used in Emilia’s trial). Is there more context to this that makes more sense?

Oh also please no spoilers past Arc 4 (:
Oct 20, 2021 6:52 AM

Jun 2021
KGlock18 said:
Ok so I just wanted some clarification/context on one thing. I know on the episode wiki it says that during Echidna and Subaru’s initial meeting it gets revealed that Echidna doesn’t know about Authorities. That almost seems contradictory to when she says how she’s seen everything Subaru’s been through, so she would have seen the Authority of Sloth (and not to mention when it and the authority of greed get used in Emilia’s trial). Is there more context to this that makes more sense?

Oh also please no spoilers past Arc 4 (:
She knows about authority she didn't knew about archbishops. Archbishops and authority are different
You are amazing 『Natsuki Subaru』

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

505 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.