Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2021 2:04 PM

Dec 2020
It was boring for me until 2nd season last 3 episodes, but it gets better when season 2 starts.
I am Mad Scientist. Its soo cool. Sunovabitch
Oct 18, 2021 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
Ok th cgi for berseker is somewhat dislikeable, but its worth a watch for the plot and major fights. It definitely gets better though.
Dec 8, 2021 1:24 AM

Jul 2021
If I have to be honest, I didn't find any Kiritsugu tragedy story interesting and I feel like someone from his family started out to build some tragedy in the story that causes the whole supernatural aspect to exist. I didn't skip any episodes because I'm rooting for my best girl Saber and all her epic blade scenes always stands out in the naked eye, also Lancer, really hate him at first sight but I'm happy that he's starting to build more trust with Saber by saving her from monster who befriended Ryuunosuke, Rider is a giga chad who can be lazy at times but speaks so many facts about an ideal king and he should be the king himself already xD, also there were some insight about little Rin and her carrying the 10th episode was interesting to see her ability when saving the kids from Ryuunosuke who I hate from the bottom of my heart. Overall wise is very interesting although the beginning of the series was really boring at times but it gets better from half of the episodes.
CQLLISTDec 8, 2021 2:20 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 12, 2021 7:13 PM

Mar 2018
ShinigamiSpook said:
mr_inv4der said:
i think its because peopel say its animation is really bad or something
i mean ok the animation wasnt the best, its a 2006 or something anime so go figure

I mean Code Geass came out in the same time (2006) and it has great animation. Besides animation, the Deen anime combined stuff from all the 3 routes into what should've been the Saber route. I still really like the anime though.
Dec 12, 2021 7:16 PM

Mar 2018
CQLLIST said:
If I have to be honest, I didn't find any Kiritsugu tragedy story interesting and I feel like someone from his family started out to build some tragedy in the story that causes the whole supernatural aspect to exist. I didn't skip any episodes because I'm rooting for my best girl Saber and all her epic blade scenes always stands out in the naked eye, also Lancer, really hate him at first sight but I'm happy that he's starting to build more trust with Saber by saving her from monster who befriended Ryuunosuke, Rider is a giga chad who can be lazy at times but speaks so many facts about an ideal king and he should be the king himself already xD, also there were some insight about little Rin and her carrying the 10th episode was interesting to see her ability when saving the kids from Ryuunosuke who I hate from the bottom of my heart. Overall wise is very interesting although the beginning of the series was really boring at times but it gets better from half of the episodes.

I think the beginning episodes were boring because they had a lot of exposition. If you're not interested in the lore then I guess it gets boring.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.