Forum Settings
Forums

I started my own series and I wanted opinions...

New
Oct 6, 2021 10:25 PM

Dec 2015
I don't have a lot of qualifications but I liked the chapter! I think it felt a bit rushed and I would've liked to see it slowed down with some more time given to each event like the torture and the attack and the duel with the girl.

Definitely keep writing though. Nothing helps you get better than writing faster than keeping up a routine and pumping out chapters. Best of luck!
Oct 6, 2021 10:30 PM

Aug 2020
Sevenlock said:
I don't have a lot of qualifications but I liked the chapter! I think it felt a bit rushed and I would've liked to see it slowed down with some more time given to each event like the torture and the attack and the duel with the girl.

Definitely keep writing though. Nothing helps you get better than writing faster than keeping up a routine and pumping out chapters. Best of luck!
Thanks for the feedback mate... Yea I've been getting a lot of feedback to slow down the chapters which I will do starting from the new chapters...

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Oct 6, 2021 10:52 PM

Dec 2015
Cruelseeker1002 said:
Sevenlock said:

Thanks for the feedback mate... Yea I've been getting a lot of feedback to slow down the chapters which I will do starting from the new chapters...

No problem at all, mate! DM me if you want me to read any other chapters you write in the future.

Oh and from writer to writer, I also wrote a webnovel myself for the MAL contest if you wouldn't mind giving it a read if you're got some time: https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/3701

If you enjoyed it, please give me a vote on the MAL app!
Oct 6, 2021 10:54 PM

Aug 2020
Sevenlock said:
Cruelseeker1002 said:

No problem at all, mate! DM me if you want me to read any other chapters you write in the future.

Oh and from writer to writer, I also wrote a webnovel myself for the MAL contest if you wouldn't mind giving it a read if you're got some time: https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/3701

If you enjoyed it, please give me a vote on the MAL app!

yea aight I'll read it after my french class is done...

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.