Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who quit watching Akame Ga Kill when they got spoiled about the anime's ending?

Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 24, 2021 5:06 AM
Sep 2021
I quit watching it when I heard about the ending. I just couldn't keep watching it at all. It feels sad knowing White Fox turned into Pierrot and made this look like Tokyo Ghoul after the first season. I hope this and Tokyo Ghoul get a reboot one day. How do you feel getting spoiled about the ending and can you still keep watching it even after being spoiled?
Sep 24, 2021 5:10 AM

Jan 2021
I was going to start akame ga kill but the ending literally made me fear this anime. And then I heard that the manga had a different ending. To this day I am still confused as to whether I should watch the anime and then read the manga, read the manga then the anime, Or just read the manga.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 24, 2021 5:19 AM
Jan 2021
I watched this Anime, when I was quite a Rookie to the Anime world, and because of that, I didn't even knew where I could have seen the spoilers, Now that I have been watching for quite a while, I understand how "Not to get spoiled" works, but In the Initial Days, thanks to being an Idiot, I was never spoiled about it.
Sep 24, 2021 5:22 AM
Apr 2021
I wish i was spoiled
Sep 24, 2021 5:24 AM
Dec 2020
KanekiKen523 said:
I quit watching it when I heard about the ending. I just couldn't keep watching it at all. It feels sad knowing White Fox turned into Pierrot and made this look like Tokyo Ghoul after the first season. I hope this and Tokyo Ghoul get a reboot one day. How do you feel getting spoiled about the ending and can you still keep watching it even after being spoiled?
I watched it because it was spoiled for me lol
Being human is making mistakes.
Sep 24, 2021 5:41 AM

Jun 2021
KanekiKen523 said:

I found the ending pretty realistic tbh. It didn't seem so bad a ending to me as people make it sound. The death count of the main characters was considerably high compared to other action animes and that's why some people couldn't accept it,they like the manga ending better. But to me the high number of casualty actually portrayed the reality and proved that sacrifices are necessary to win a war. Also people get pissed off just bcoz Tatsumi didn't get the typical disney ending with Mine which have been shown in the manga. If they're discontent they should just read the ending of the manga. Overall the ending wasn't very bad,sad but not bad for me. So no I don't want a reboot just for a change in the ending. And also I think you should judge after watching yourself, dropping shows after listening to other's opinions is too...meh
Sep 24, 2021 5:52 AM
Feb 2021
It was spoiled for but wasn't that much of a big deal for me I still enjoyed it
Sep 24, 2021 7:19 AM
Jul 2021
my friend spoiled the entire anime, deaths and everything. i still watched it anyway since it had been on my watch list for ages. i enjoyed the anime tho. surr i cried at Lubbock, Bullot, and Mine's deaths but i loved it. in my opinion mine and tatsumi shouldnt of died
Sep 24, 2021 7:49 AM
Mar 2021
I didn’t actually, I thought it made the anime seem quite realistic so the spoilers were the reason I watched it lolz
Sep 24, 2021 8:07 AM
Sep 2021
_cyberwarrior_ said:
KanekiKen523 said:

I found the ending pretty realistic tbh. It didn't seem so bad a ending to me as people make it sound. The death count of the main characters was considerably high compared to other action animes and that's why some people couldn't accept it,they like the manga ending better. But to me the high number of casualty actually portrayed the reality and proved that sacrifices are necessary to win a war. Also people get pissed off just bcoz Tatsumi didn't get the typical disney ending with Mine which have been shown in the manga. If they're discontent they should just read the ending of the manga. Overall the ending wasn't very bad,sad but not bad for me. So no I don't want a reboot just for a change in the ending. And also I think you should judge after watching yourself, dropping shows after listening to other's opinions is too...meh
Unfortunately, I got spoiled by the deaths actually, so I decided to give my opinion on the show and it's that, it's well done but was rushed by the end. I never dropped it because of opinions, I was just pissed since they would've given it a second season rather than putting it in the kind of direction Tokyo Ghoul went through. It being rebooted will be a dream come true. It needs a reboot like Tokyo Ghoul since they both have flopped so much after the first half.
Sep 24, 2021 8:34 AM
Sep 2019
Aryaman_Mehta said:
It was spoiled for but wasn't that much of a big deal for me I still enjoyed it

Same here kinda --
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Sep 24, 2021 8:37 AM

Sep 2021
The ending wasn't spoiled for me. Tbh I think the approach the story took was interesting. Bittersweet but I didn't mind it.
Sep 24, 2021 9:02 AM
Mar 2021
FZREMAKE said:
I was going to start akame ga kill but the ending literally made me fear this anime. And then I heard that the manga had a different ending. To this day I am still confused as to whether I should watch the anime and then read the manga, read the manga then the anime, Or just read the manga.

Watch Anime than read the manga, cos the manga is the true ending
Sep 24, 2021 9:25 AM

Jan 2021
Me.
I can be pretty petty when it comes to getting spoilers.
Even if it’s just small.
Sep 24, 2021 9:31 AM

Jan 2021
SM_Anime said:
FZREMAKE said:

Yeah I am planning to do this but its gonna take me a year or two to watch it, when I get over

Sep 24, 2021 9:32 AM

May 2020
Didn't got spoiled,but have heard many times about how bad the ending was,and the show did everything to stand firm on that impression
Sep 24, 2021 9:40 AM
Mar 2021
FZREMAKE said:
SM_Anime said:

Yeah I am planning to do this but its gonna take me a year or two to watch it, when I get over

That was a painful one. But for me it was
Btw, I've been meaning to rewatch the anime, cos it was the first anime I finished (even though it wasnt the first one I started). Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much.
Sep 24, 2021 9:42 AM
Dec 2020
With how edgy the show is,i see the ending of
at about the mid point of the show with all of it worthless edgy plot-device death
Sep 24, 2021 9:43 AM

Oct 2012
I found there was value in re-watching it so I don't see why I would've quit if it was spoiled. I'd rather see the spoiler myself than just not.
Sep 24, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2021
SM_Anime said:
FZREMAKE said:

That was a painful one. But for me it was
Btw, I've been meaning to rewatch the anime, cos it was the first anime I finished (even though it wasnt the first one I started). Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much.

Pls dont remind me anymore pain, even though I never finished it, I still got em all spoiled and was shocked to see their clips while thinking its gonna be a cute action packed anime.
I will have to finish it myself to know whether it is rewatch worthy or not.
Probably by next year I would have finished it.

Sep 24, 2021 10:41 AM
May 2021
Well, It's sad that they caught up with the manga and spoiled the end. I hope it'll get a new adaptation.
Sep 24, 2021 11:05 AM
May 2021
Got spoiled by memes but anyway didn't stopped me from watching lol
Sep 24, 2021 5:36 PM
Dec 2020
KanekiKen523 said:
I’m pretty sure most people watch Akame Ga Kill because of the ending.
Sep 25, 2021 1:13 AM
Sep 2021
Jayden896 said:
KanekiKen523 said:
What? That's like watching Iron Blooded Orphans because of the ending!
KanekiKen523Sep 25, 2021 3:37 AM
Sep 25, 2021 3:28 AM

Jul 2020
Spoilers rlly don’t matter unless it’s the entire plot. You would still wanna see how things built up to the spoiler and what happened after
Sep 25, 2021 3:36 AM
May 2016
Bro me!!! I was like "Whats the point of watching it to the end if I just got told what happens" seriously ruined it and now I'm still debating on if I should even still finish it or not. It's been more than 2 years since I last watched it lol
Sep 25, 2021 7:36 AM
Dec 2020
KanekiKen523 said:
Jayden896 said:
What? That's like watching Iron Blooded Orphans because of the ending!
I know a lot of people who watched it just to see everyone get yk
Sep 25, 2021 11:30 PM
Mar 2021
not me😔😔😔😔😔
Sep 28, 2021 4:03 AM
Sep 2017
I… actually liked the ending. Oops. Lol
Oct 28, 2021 6:38 PM
Jan 2015
I dropped reading the manga story of Akame Ga Kill, already. It such a waste of time and money. Besides, nobody wants to see "forced couples" to happen anyway. I know that I surely don't.
Oct 28, 2021 6:39 PM
Jan 2015
And also the anime is better than the manga. Way way better, that is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.