Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2021 6:22 AM
Apr 2021
Should I play the game first before watching this?
Sep 21, 2021 6:25 AM

Jan 2017
ChaZxZ said:

You can more or less get what happens by watching Fate/Grand Order : First Order before going into Babylonia , but playing the Game before hand will defintiely enhance your understanding.
But you need to know that the Animes of Grand Order only adapted some parts of the overall story.

Fate/Grand Order : First Order
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering;Agateram
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 2 - Paladin;Agateram (In Theater)
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
Fate/Grand Order : Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon (In Theater)
Fate/Grand Order : Moonlight/Lostroom

Notes :
Fate/Grand Order is adapted from a game with a Prologue and 8 arcs.
First Order adapt the Prologue, Camelot the 6th arc, Babylonia the 7th and Solomon the 8th.
Camelot and Babylonia are more or less self-contained, so you can watch them without having played the game as long as you watch First Order.
Moonlight/Lostroom is a prologue to the 2nd part of the game, after Solomon, titled Cosmos In The Lostbelt.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 21, 2021 6:30 AM
Apr 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ChaZxZ said:

You can more or less get what happens by watching Fate/Grand Order : First Order before going into Babylonia , but playing the Game before hand will defintiely enhance your understanding.
But you need to know that the Animes of Grand Order only adapted some parts of the overall story.

Fate/Grand Order : First Order
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering;Agateram
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 2 - Paladin;Agateram (In Theater)
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
Fate/Grand Order : Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon (In Theater)
Fate/Grand Order : Moonlight/Lostroom

Notes :
Fate/Grand Order is adapted from a game with a Prologue and 8 arcs.
First Order adapt the Prologue, Camelot the 6th arc, Babylonia the 7th and Solomon the 8th.
Camelot and Babylonia are more or less self-contained, so you can watch them without having played the game as long as you watch First Order.
Moonlight/Lostroom is a prologue to the 2nd part of the game, after Solomon, titled Cosmos In The Lostbelt.
Woah! Thanks for the effort! I'll keep it in mindđź‘Ť
Sep 21, 2021 7:17 AM
Feb 2021
I suggest you to still play the game, after the adapted singularities the story is even better (the Lostbelts are awesome). The game have the style of a Visual Novel and the seasonal events like Christmas and Halloween are really funny. Hope of being helpful.
Sep 21, 2021 8:24 AM

Jan 2020
As it's the 7th arc in a massive story you're expected to give a shit about Ritsuka, Mash, Davinci, and Roman by this point. You could PROBABLY get by but it's a far more fulfilling experience playing up to the animes corresponding game arc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.