Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2021 7:05 AM

May 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everything came to an end at last bringing all of the characters together, even Nobunaga joining the fight. But it was Wukong who saved the world. I actually quite enjoyed his story and the character development he received throughout the series. I doubt the anime would be as interesting without that mystery of his darker past. The overall adventure of collecting Harus was pretty standard otherwise, but quite all right considering it's a kids show after all. The very end is a bit cliche but also nice nevertheless.
Dec 19, 2021 3:02 AM

Oct 2015
That was a nice plot for a kid's show. I didn't expect much but I kinda enjoyed it since I only watched this out of curiosity when I bought my lil' cousin a Sasuke model kit as a christmas gift next week and bought myself Nobunaga Dark Mask ver. because it looks so f---kin' cool. I don't think I'll ever watch other installments for this especially the prequels. The 5-ep flashback felt like it was the prequel, I checked and I was right so there's really no need to watch them. That flashback was the boring part of this series afterall. This is probably the first and last Gundam I'll watch unless they create SD series inspired by Samurai-era of Japan.
WNightfallDec 19, 2021 7:40 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » SD Gundam World Heroes Episode 17 Discussion

Teramol - Mar 6

0 by Teramol »»
Mar 6, 4:51 AM

Poll: » SD Gundam World Heroes Episode 16 Discussion

Teramol - Mar 5

0 by Teramol »»
Mar 5, 7:13 AM

Poll: » SD Gundam World Heroes Episode 15 Discussion

Teramol - Mar 5

0 by Teramol »»
Mar 5, 6:57 AM

Poll: » SD Gundam World Heroes Episode 14 Discussion

Teramol - Mar 5

0 by Teramol »»
Mar 5, 6:48 AM

Poll: » SD Gundam World Heroes Episode 13 Discussion

Teramol - Mar 5

0 by Teramol »»
Mar 5, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.