Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2021 8:41 PM
Jun 2021
I just finished watching the last episode of the dubbed version.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the dubbed version I saw ending where we see a cell phone ringing in blue flowers followed by to be continued screen. Was this in the original Japanese version?

Or did I miss that while watching the Japanese version? Thoughts?
Jul 31, 2021 10:48 PM
Jul 2020
In the Japanese version this was cut off in the Funimation stream for some reason. The episode ended mid ED. So while it was cut off in the JP version it still existed, as it was on other streaming sites like Bhibili (I think). So yeah, a continuation of the series is confirmed.
Jul 31, 2021 10:50 PM
Jun 2021
Ah I see. Thanks for letting me know this!

I wonder why this happened....
Jun 30, 10:29 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to Jkappele
In the Japanese version this was cut off in the Funimation stream for some reason. The episode ended mid ED. So while it was cut off in the JP version it still existed, as it was on other streaming sites like Bhibili (I think). So yeah, a continuation of the series is confirmed.
@Jkappele Can you tell me how many volumes this anime is adapting?
Jun 30, 10:45 PM

Jun 2024
Reply to Ghefira
@Jkappele Can you tell me how many volumes this anime is adapting?
@Ghefira Why would you want to know such drivel information? This show is, at best, a 2/10 on a good day. Focus your energy on something more worthwhile than keeping track of volumes for such a mediocre adaptation.
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ? ๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€. ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐Ÿงโœจ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishounen Tanteidan Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

18 by iridi »»
Apr 4, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Bishounen Tanteidan Episode 5 Discussion

Ashhk - May 8, 2021

33 by iridi »»
Apr 4, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Bishounen Tanteidan Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

44 by Izu-ku »»
Mar 24, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Bishounen Tanteidan Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

20 by Izu-ku »»
Mar 24, 3:57 PM

» Who is the prettiest boy in your opinion?

MsNoobT - Jun 12, 2021

30 by SnadalFox »»
Feb 20, 9:38 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.