New
Jul 31, 2021 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
removed-userOct 2, 2021 10:39 PM
Jul 31, 2021 2:19 AM
Dec 2020
Beat them.... A lot
And certain ghouls have higher regeneration and qunie cane and kagune do more damage as they are stronger in nature
Jul 31, 2021 2:29 AM
Nov 2015
They die just like humans when the damage doesn't get repaired fast enough than it takes to kill you. Ghouls just have insane resistance against pretty much anything aside from other Ghouls and Quinques so it's hard to damage them in the first place. Then you have to damage them so much their regenerative capabilities can't keep up, the extend of this depends on the Ghoul, the last time they fed, how much they ate and the amount of RC cells spent. So the same Ghoul might die if they didn't eat well recently vs not when they did. They can still die if they expended all the RC cells they need to regenerate, like after a long intensive fight, regardless of how well they ate. And then it depends on how well they regenerate. Noro can just reattach his limbs even when they are all scattered across the room, another can just bleed out from a minor wound.
Jul 31, 2021 2:30 AM
Sep 2016
If i remember correctly u can kill ghouls by Decapitation.
Jul 31, 2021 2:37 AM
Nov 2020
Drop pipes on em
Duh!!
Jul 31, 2021 2:42 AM
Nov 2020
PiyushSan said:
I'm a little confused about this but how exactly do you kill a ghoul? Or how does a ghoul die? How strong are their regenerative capabilities? Does it make a lot of difference if a ghoul is injured by another ghoul's kagune or a dove's quinque? And why do sometimes ghouls die or get injured so easily despite being fairly strong?

Or is the anime just really inconsistent about it?

Two things:
1)ease of killing depends upon the level of a ghoul....SSS owl stuff won't budge even when hurt using quinque....weaker once can even be killed off by humans
2)a mahine or quinque is like a heavy weaponry nothing else,since normal weapons can't keep up with neither the speed nor the strength of ghouls,kagunes and quinques do Hella alot of damage

Nevertheless,dropping pipes is the best way if u ask me
Jul 31, 2021 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
Natinnine said:
Beat them.... A lot
And certain ghouls have higher regeneration and qunie cane and kagune do more damage as they are stronger in nature

Well, I sometimes see a strong ghoul being beaten really bad but manages to survive and other times I see strong ghouls being gravely injured just by taking a few hits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezzydesu said:
They die just like humans when the damage doesn't get repaired fast enough than it takes to kill you. Ghouls just have insane resistance against pretty much anything aside from other Ghouls and Quinques so it's hard to damage them in the first place. Then you have to damage them so much their regenerative capabilities can't keep up, the extend of this depends on the Ghoul, the last time they fed, how much they ate and the amount of RC cells spent. So the same Ghoul might die if they didn't eat well recently vs not when they did. They can still die if they expended all the RC cells they need to regenerate, like after a long intensive fight, regardless of how well they ate. And then it depends on how well they regenerate. Noro can just reattach his limbs even when they are all scattered across the room, another can just bleed out from a minor wound.

Thanks, that made it a little easier to understand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jakov_Nikolic said:
If i remember correctly u can kill ghouls by Decapitation.

I remember during first episode that long haired ghoul was decapitated by Nishiki. So he ended up dying huh? And in that case, why don't ghouls or doves use that method to kill other ghouls?

DEEP_SLASHER said:
Drop pipes on em
Duh!!

Lol.

DEEP_SLASHER said:
PiyushSan said:
I'm a little confused about this but how exactly do you kill a ghoul? Or how does a ghoul die? How strong are their regenerative capabilities? Does it make a lot of difference if a ghoul is injured by another ghoul's kagune or a dove's quinque? And why do sometimes ghouls die or get injured so easily despite being fairly strong?

Or is the anime just really inconsistent about it?

Two things:
1)ease of killing depends upon the level of a ghoul....SSS owl stuff won't budge even when hurt using quinque....weaker once can even be killed off by humans
2)a mahine or quinque is like a heavy weaponry nothing else,since normal weapons can't keep up with neither the speed nor the strength of ghouls,kagunes and quinques do Hella alot of damage

Nevertheless,dropping pipes is the best way if u ask me

What level ghoul were those two twins (Shiro and Kuro) ? I was a little confused because all Suzuya did was hit Kuro with small knives and slash Shiro with his scythe. The cut wasn't even that deep but both of them were gravely injured. Or is Suzuya just that strong?
Jul 31, 2021 4:02 AM

May 2021
PiyushSan said:
What level ghoul were those two twins (Shiro and Kuro) ? I was a little confused because all Suzuya did was hit Kuro with small knives and slash Shiro with his scythe. The cut wasn't even that deep but both of them were gravely injured. Or is Suzuya just that strong?

Those knives were special knives, they were made from a bikaku (a type of kagune). He slashes kuro with a lot of those. I don't know how it was in the anime, but in the manga, he slashes shiro with his scythe quinque multiple times. Then shiro takes kuro and flees because kuro was badly damaged because of the knives.
Jul 31, 2021 4:35 AM
Jul 2018
MuZe- said:
PiyushSan said:

Those knives were special knives, they were made from a bikaku (a type of kagune). He slashes kuro with a lot of those. I don't know how it was in the anime, but in the manga, he slashes shiro with his scythe quinque multiple times. Then shiro takes kuro and flees because kuro was badly damaged because of the knives.

The anime does not mention anything about the knives being made of "bikaku". Kuro was slashed by a few knives but they didn't really penetrate that deep into her body. And still she was wounded severely. At the same time I see ghouls being teared apart but they still manage to survive. And Shiro was hit by Suzuya just once and the cut wasn't even that powerful or deep. And wait, Kuro was the one that carried Shiro. Did the anime change it or something?
Jul 31, 2021 5:26 AM

May 2021
PiyushSan said:
MuZe- said:

The anime does not mention anything about the knives being made of "bikaku". Kuro was slashed by a few knives but they didn't really penetrate that deep into her body. And still she was wounded severely. At the same time I see ghouls being teared apart but they still manage to survive. And Shiro was hit by Suzuya just once and the cut wasn't even that powerful or deep. And wait, Kuro was the one that carried Shiro. Did the anime change it or something?

Well, season 2 is mostly anime original with some manga scenes. If it happened in season 2 then yeah they probably changed that scene as well and left out details.
Jul 31, 2021 10:14 AM
Apr 2021
the anime doesnt explain shit they literally skip over the part explaining the kagune types
Jul 31, 2021 4:01 PM
Mar 2021
Same way has humans they are just more resistant so let’s say instead of one bullet to the dome they’ll need five to die
Aug 3, 2021 4:31 AM
Jul 2018
MuZe- said:
PiyushSan said:

Well, season 2 is mostly anime original with some manga scenes. If it happened in season 2 then yeah they probably changed that scene as well and left out details.
code_geass_fan said:
the anime doesnt explain shit they literally skip over the part explaining the kagune types

Okay, I did know that this is a really bad adaptation but I had no idea they skipped over that many important things. :Re is even worse. I'll pick up the manga someday.
Aug 3, 2021 8:22 AM
Apr 2021
PiyushSan said:
MuZe- said:

code_geass_fan said:

Okay, I did know that this is a really bad adaptation but I had no idea they skipped over that many important things. :Re is even worse. I'll pick up the manga someday.
u should pick up the manga right away.
Aug 9, 2021 9:40 PM

Aug 2020
The manga explained the types of Kagune and also regarding regeneration factors of Ghouls. But some ghouls have high regeneration factor which are sometimes mentioned by the CCG.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

843 by Fauxquse »»
Apr 4, 11:47 AM

» Tokyo Ghoul ss3 killed all the hope I have for this series

DatajI - Mar 9

4 by zero00guard »»
Mar 12, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

349 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 8, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

430 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 7, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

319 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 6, 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.