Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2021 9:07 PM
Apr 2021
After seeing this anime’s first three episodes, it’s starting to feel like it was made for kids. Three things draw me to say this:

1) The little musical and dance numbers every time Reiji Kirio prepares a concoction.
2) The simplistic character designs do give off a kiddie vibe.
3) Reiji Kirio and the crew saying goodbye to the audience at the end of each episode.

By the way, I seen a couple of pages of the manga. It’s certainly not this innocent.
RyansojoJul 24, 2021 9:10 PM
Jul 24, 2021 9:54 PM
Feb 2021
Yaa thats why only i hold it after 2 episodes may be watch in future..
Jul 24, 2021 10:57 PM

Jun 2021
Ryansojo said:
After seeing this anime’s first three episodes, it’s starting to feel like it was made for kids. Three things draw me to say this:

1) The little musical and dance numbers every time Reiji Kirio prepares a concoction.
2) The simplistic character designs do give off a kiddie vibe.
3) Reiji Kirio and the crew saying goodbye to the audience at the end of each episode.

By the way, I seen a couple of pages of the manga. It’s certainly not this innocent.

It's a childish anime for sure but it's watchable
Jul 25, 2021 5:11 AM
Apr 2021
This anime is definitely not made for kids. It may not be your kind of anime but some teens and adults like cute funny anime’s like this. Anime’s like Dragon ball Z and Pokémon are more suited for kids and adults not one like this
Jul 25, 2021 5:29 AM
Apr 2021
YonniU_ said:
This anime is definitely not made for kids. It may not be your kind of anime but some teens and adults like cute funny anime’s like this. Anime’s like Dragon ball Z and Pokémon are more suited for kids and adults not one like this

I didn’t say it was for kids. I was saying it’s strange for a show meant for an older demographic to have some kid show like traits.

Though it won’t stop me from watching it.
Jul 25, 2021 6:03 AM
Apr 2021
Ryansojo said:
YonniU_ said:

I didn’t say it was for kids. I was saying it’s strange for a show meant for an older demographic to have some kid show like traits.

Though it won’t stop me from watching it.
You said it was starting to feel like it was made for kids and that’s why I gave that response.
Jul 25, 2021 7:39 AM
May 2019
YonniU_ said:

Yes, I'm 20 years old and I love these cutest/"innocent" things
Jul 25, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2020
Lmao I think it's pretty adorable, I like having something "innocent" every now and then, stuff like this that doesn't rely on some dark atmosphere, sexualization, dirty jokes and idk what else.
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Jul 25, 2021 11:57 AM
Apr 2021
Okay guys, for the record, I really enjoy adorable, innocent anime (check out my anime list page here on MAL if you don’t believe me). But even the adorable anime show I enjoy are made in a way that’s sofisticated and mature; making an adult like me feel at ease.
This show, while it is for adults, has these quirks that make it feel like it’s for young children (mentioned in the first post) even when it really isn’t. However, just because I find that unusual does not mean I hate it. All of us find something unusual in anything we consume but doesn’t always mean we hate it because of them, right?
RyansojoJul 25, 2021 12:00 PM
Jul 25, 2021 2:19 PM

Jun 2019
I can definitely see the common traits you illustrated, although the more likely audience if it's based on a light novel as its source material is actually young males (teenage boys, maybe through to young adults - 20s or so). But it seems like they removed some of the sexually provocative and suggestive, risque-type content from the source and made the series more family friendly. The source is one thing. The show may not be targeting any specific demographic, but aims to remain G/PG-rated (in spirit; I realize full well the MPAA and FCC don't exist in Japan).

I would posit that it shouldn't bother anyone who doesn't discriminate what they watch based on demographic classification. I watch series that are Shounen, Seinen, Josei, Shoujo, and Kodomo and enjoy them because my own sex/age/any other identifying status is irrelevant. I watch a series based on its synopsis and strength of its premise alone.
Jul 28, 2021 8:50 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Despite this show’s seemingly childish elements, I’d say the last segment of the new episode (ep 4) has pretty much answered this thread’s question 😅
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.