Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2021 12:14 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ai got Ren into the cage because she seduces her to suck her blood.

Tarou came to visit Ai.
tsubasaloverJul 20, 2021 12:25 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 24, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2021
I’m honestly not a big fan of Ali’s sister. She really needs therapy lol. There’s nothing appealing about her character. The author should’ve not made her character in the manga & focused on other side characters. She doesn’t bring anything good & it would’ve been much better if she was a boy. Like have the boy looking up to his sister or tries to protect her by taking her position has a pure clan king, but not as a love interest you know. It’s funny that Ai has some characteristics of her father lol. I feel she’s so unhappy taking all the burden as a queen with no help whatsoever. Also, she’s upset that her parents left her to control her own kind without living as she pleases. This has affected her a lot after so much loneliness, Ai seems to be looking for someone or something to fill her void, similar like her father Kaname.
Maki5Jul 24, 2021 9:31 AM
Mar 9, 2023 7:35 AM
Oct 2011
Maki5 said:
I’m honestly not a big fan of Ali’s sister. She really needs therapy lol. There’s nothing appealing about her character. The author should’ve not made her character in the manga & focused on other side characters. She doesn’t bring anything good & it would’ve been much better if she was a boy. Like have the boy looking up to his sister or tries to protect her by taking her position has a pure clan king, but not as a love interest you know. It’s funny that Ai has some characteristics of her father lol. I feel she’s so unhappy taking all the burden as a queen with no help whatsoever. Also, she’s upset that her parents left her to control her own kind without living as she pleases. This has affected her a lot after so much loneliness, Ai seems to be looking for someone or something to fill her void, similar like her father Kaname.
I am confused. Why don't you find her appealing?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2017

3 by Aurakin »»
Nov 20, 2023 7:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 38 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 4:00 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 37 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 3:55 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 34 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2021

2 by ThatDeadMikey »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:33 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 36 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 2, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 2, 2022 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.