Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 3, 2021 11:06 PM
Jan 2021
nah i’d say its fine that you have it in your top 3. It is a good anime, and people have different opinions. Also how did u manage to start watching anime later this year??? Did U travel forward in time???
Jul 3, 2021 11:47 PM

Oct 2020
This is quite a dumb question , it’s your opinion if you think it’s a top 3 anime put it there and ignore what people say

"Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves" - Naruto Uzumaki
Jul 4, 2021 12:46 AM
Dec 2020
VOLTCORDEX said:
I just started watching anime later this year and so far Romance and SOL are my fav genres. So If I tell u that I've watched AOT, Jjk, demon slayer, MHA etc they are all good I really liked them but I enjoyed oregairu more, more then AOT and JJK. I ain't comparing oregairu with other shonen it's so dumb, but I really liked it more. I know I will get replies saying that 'it's k everyone have different opinions and taste' but it's not always the case. The reason I made this forum is cause every time I try to state how oregairu is in my top and AOT Jjk (I'm just using them as example it's not like I'm targeting this particular fandom) are not. People act like this not supposed to be ur top animes or I'm Weird or something. Is it necessary that ur top animes should be shonen or other popular animes? If it's not idk y most people act like it should. So anyways I just love this show it's beautiful and what an experience, just wow. I'm still new to anime community so excited to learn more about it and experience new anime. plz take care of me, thank u .

Apologies for my bad English.
I don’t disagree with any of your words. Oregairu is amazing and is one of my top favorite anime. I don’t intend any harm in saying you need to realize that it’s your own opinion and literally nobody has their right to change YOUR own opinion. Asking for permission to like something just sounds like you lack self confidence. Yes Oregairu can be in your top 3. Is it in my top 3? Yes. Is it in everyone’s top three? No. Your are entitled to your own opinion and can justify your own opinion. People can berate your opinion all they want but in the end, you think oregairu is a masterpiece and nobody should convince you otherwise.
Jul 4, 2021 1:07 AM
May 2021
Yesssssss absolutely 💯on💯
Jul 4, 2021 1:07 AM
May 2021
Yesssssss absolutely 💯on💯
Jul 4, 2021 2:31 AM
Feb 2021
People are just stupid and are forcing oppinions on others. This is one of the greatest wholesome romances imo so go ahead and like it as much as you want
Jul 4, 2021 2:31 AM
Feb 2021
People are just stupid and are forcing oppinions on others. This is one of the greatest wholesome romances imo so go ahead and like it as much as you want
Jul 4, 2021 8:14 PM
Jun 2021
That's your choice. If you like it that much, then i don't see any problems. Also, you can just change it if you think it's unworthy.
Jul 5, 2021 1:09 AM
May 2021
VOLTCORDEX said:
I just started watching anime later this year and so far Romance and SOL are my fav genres. So If I tell u that I've watched AOT, Jjk, demon slayer, MHA etc they are all good I really liked them but I enjoyed oregairu more, more then AOT and JJK. I ain't comparing oregairu with other shonen it's so dumb, but I really liked it more. I know I will get replies saying that 'it's k everyone have different opinions and taste' but it's not always the case. The reason I made this forum is cause every time I try to state how oregairu is in my top and AOT Jjk (I'm just using them as example it's not like I'm targeting this particular fandom) are not. People act like this not supposed to be ur top animes or I'm Weird or something. Is it necessary that ur top animes should be shonen or other popular animes? If it's not idk y most people act like it should. So anyways I just love this show it's beautiful and what an experience, just wow. I'm still new to anime community so excited to learn more about it and experience new anime. plz take care of me, thank u .
its just a very generic anime, I doubt anyone actually cares about other peoples favourite animes
Jul 5, 2021 1:17 AM

Feb 2020
first thing U did wrong is asking permission for ur own liking.
u should be criticized for that, not for liking some anime
AdampkJul 5, 2021 1:20 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 5, 2021 4:33 PM
Jul 2019
VOLTCORDEX said:

Everyone here has their friends to talk about animes and their friends that don't really understand the appeal of anime. It's part of human relations to have divergences but respect should always be there, I have friends that don't really understand why do I like to read books so much and I just stop to talk about this with them and that's okay. Everyone has topics that they like to talk about and topics that they dislike to talk about, if you're feeling weird about your anime taste because some friends said that it was weird them you just found your first limitation with them. It's not something bad, when you get older in life you start to valorize the good points of the people surrounding you even if they are completely different from you. Of course, I still have some friends that understand my being and my hobbies and I don't have any filters with them, but that it's just luck I guess. I have animes, books, games, and draw as my hobbies for the past years and I have groups of friends for each one. Feeling embarrassing because you like animes/mangas is pretty much a phase that almost everyone here had in the past(to some extend), but you learn to put the things you like above these kinds of things.

I don't know if you're at school or how old are you but you will understand this better as time passes. It's not that I'm super old, I'm just 22 but I can see how different human relations are now from when you have 14-18 years old. You like what you like and you shouldn't let other people say what you should like.

Of course, we could dive deep into the moral problems of.. I don't know.. certain animes like..Boku no pico..well, that's my limit right now.

Jul 5, 2021 4:49 PM
Jan 2021
You should be proud that you're favorite anime is amazing......

my teen romantic comedy is one of my favorite anime
Jul 5, 2021 4:55 PM

Jan 2020
What's up with all these self-conscious threads asking if it's ok to like X anime or if people will call them weird if they have a certain opinion ?

Don't give a shit about people telling you that an anime "shouldn't" be in your top 3, 5, 10, etc. Not because I think Oregairu specifically deserves it but because that's your own opinion, Parroting others' opinions jusr to fit in will basically destroy your own opinion and just turn you into a mindless follower
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Jul 6, 2021 1:27 PM
Mar 2021
It is the best slice of life romance anime for me
Jul 8, 2021 7:40 PM
Jul 2020
It is absolutely fine, infact I too like Oregairu more than aot mha JJk and even hxh and it's my favorite anime of all time among the 200+ anime I've seen

xWEBST3RxSep 10, 2021 2:14 AM
Jul 8, 2021 10:37 PM

Dec 2019
Yes, but it's not OK to have this series in your 3 and your mean score is below 5.
Jul 9, 2021 3:30 PM
Jan 2017
Absolutely not. This show is garbage and anyone that thinks it isn't doesn't deserve to have an opinion.

/s
Jul 14, 2021 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
Don't listen to what others say. Your favorites are your favorites, do what you want with them. I don't really like this show but that doesn't mean it's my place to criticism you because you liked it.
Jul 15, 2021 4:57 AM

Mar 2021
Of course , I have Toradora! in my top 3
Sep 7, 2021 8:27 PM

Apr 2020
I mean, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. If you like it, then that's all there is to it.
Sep 15, 2021 2:21 AM
Aug 2021
Will There Be a Season 4?
But I Hope In 2022 Anime Oregairu Has Season 4
Sep 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Sep 2020
No, It sucks shitty poo poo pee pee shitty cum stain of an anime and anyone else who thinks otherwise is wrong and they need a therapist
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

489 by Antivist64 »»
Apr 27, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.