Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 1, 2021 7:11 PM
Jan 2021
ever since the first episode, I thought the anime was lacking in the writing department but it didn't bother me that much until they killed Sheele, I was so annoyed because her death didn't make sense like, why didn't she just kill the girl instead of bothering with the dog? If she had killed the girl the relic would have deactivated and thus problem solved right? or am I misunderstanding something here? Then Bulat, sure his death made sense but it was way too predictable that it made me disappointed in the end, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was I wanted to like the characters but they died too soon that I didn't feel anything when they died, like literally nothing. I wish they got us more attached to them instead of killing 2 in the first 8 episodes
Jul 1, 2021 7:30 PM
Dec 2020
The anime isn't good in the writing department. I would recommend dropping it or lowering your expectations by alot.
Jul 1, 2021 7:44 PM
May 2020
The character development isn't the best, there is gonna be more deaths too soon, you need to be emphatic but I think some deaths are brutal and that makes me feel so bad for them, if you want more caracthers development, this isn't your anime, if you are going to stay waching enjoy the fights.

Sorry for my English, I'm learning :3
Jul 1, 2021 8:22 PM
Jun 2021
I watched the dubbed which was really good.... I don't know about the others.... But I really enjoyed this show....
Jul 1, 2021 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Yes it was horribly written. But I geniunely enjoyed the anime.
Jul 1, 2021 8:53 PM
Nov 2020
MrFlakey said:
ever since the first episode, I thought the anime was lacking in the writing department but it didn't bother me that much until they killed Sheele, I was so annoyed because her death didn't make sense like, why didn't she just kill the girl instead of bothering with the dog? If she had killed the girl the relic would have deactivated and thus problem solved right? or am I misunderstanding something here? Then Bulat, sure his death made sense but it was way too predictable that it made me disappointed in the end, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was I wanted to like the characters but they died too soon that I didn't feel anything when they died, like literally nothing. I wish they got us more attached to them instead of killing 2 in the first 8 episodes

I think her death was just meant to be a “shit here is serious”
Jul 1, 2021 9:04 PM

Dec 2020
If u want to watch till end than u should stop questioning about the deaths. You will see more of those for no reason. They just want to kill them and they killed them. And its make me sad cuz it was my second anime ahhaha. Bad choice to start anime.
Jul 1, 2021 9:06 PM
Jan 2021
Jontayy said:
MrFlakey said:

I think her death was just meant to be a “shit here is serious”
the thing is: I couldn't take it seriously when sheele died cause it was super dumb, even for anime logic it still was dumb, but I guess that's how it is and I gotta find a way to enjoy it regardless
Jul 1, 2021 9:08 PM
Jan 2021
Murtikana said:
If u want to watch till end than u should stop questioning about the deaths. You will see more of those for no reason. They just want to kill them and they killed them. And its make me sad cuz it was my second anime ahhaha. Bad choice to start anime.
I see xD, I just hoped that I missed something or didn't understand it well but I guess that's not the case, well I guess if it's not that good try to enjoy it as much as I could
Jul 1, 2021 9:21 PM

Jan 2021
kinda annoying? you're being too nice lol. this was a complete shitshow. the only things i can give props to is the bright artstyle and dope openings. everything else sucks.
Jul 1, 2021 9:22 PM
Jan 2021
Yeah the writing was just awful, I laughed at most of the deaths that occurs because they're some of the shittiest writing I've seen. Those deaths became a comedy for me.
Jul 1, 2021 9:42 PM
Feb 2021
This goes for me like this "Ohh boi thats a cool guy/gal, glad to see some more his/her eps" to "Ohh boi that WAS a guy/gal that i didnt feel anything about"

God i loved Sheele with that laidback attitude but damn.
Jul 1, 2021 10:20 PM
Jun 2021
Worst written show ever but every episode is enjoyable
Jul 1, 2021 11:15 PM
Apr 2021
Upto ep8, which ends with death of Bulat, sure is kinda uneasy. But when I watched 8eps first day, next day I watched the rest 16eps which were so interesting I completed the series by that day itself. So, I guess, patience is required.
Jul 1, 2021 11:15 PM
Feb 2021
Murtikana said:
bad second choice xD my second anime was one piece and its still my favourite to this day
Jul 1, 2021 11:35 PM
Jan 2021
MrFlakey said:

I also found sheele's death kinda dumb in that sense, but I did really enjoy this anime. And with this anime although ur supposed to feel something when main characters die generally if they waited too long they'd have to rush all there deaths together and it would look even dumber. Part of this animes charm is the not knowing when characters will die in battles which makes them more thrilling overall compared to having basically no important characters die like 90% of other anime. And coming back to the sheele's death scene, her character was know for being a bit dumb so when mine was in trouble and being crushed she didn't think about just killing the enemy, the first thing she did was rush to mine to save her there and then. I'm not sure if that's how the writer wanted it to be seen but that's how I saw it which is why I found it more enjoyable personally
Jul 2, 2021 4:24 AM
Sep 2020
unfortunately this show is poorly adapted and it really doesn't get any better from there. the writing is honestly so bad that it just ruins the whole show. characters get killed off for really no reason just so you get sad. the manga had more depth from what i've heard but yeah it's just a really bad adaption. you should honestly drop the show now to not waste your time. personally i had an awful time watching this to the point i wanted to cave in my own skull in order to forget everything i've watched (and i don't mean that by forget since it's sad i just don't wanna think about the precious time i spent to watch this shitshow)
Jul 2, 2021 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
Akame ga Kill has really bad writing but I still enjoyed the hell out of it.
Jul 2, 2021 5:36 AM
Jun 2021
Yeah it is annoying, the characters aren't developed the best. It could be alot better if some of the characters survived. Beware that there are more deaths coming. The ones that were most annoying were the deaths of <spoiler>Tatsumi and leone how could you kill leone shes the best girl,imo, and then comes tatsumi come on I mean he is the main character. This show doesn't hesitate to kill a character</spoiler>
Jul 2, 2021 6:32 AM
Oct 2017
listen, i don't know if this counts as a spoiler or not, but theres gonna be a lot more dumb deaths happening, i don't know what the writer's obsession with killing their characters is, but thats why i think this anime is garbage, it thinks that the watchers are drowning in a pile of tissues
every time a character dies because of how much they think youre crying, butin reality i was just sitting there waiting for this trash to end

and for those people that actually cried at any moment in this anime, i don't have any respect for you as a human being
Jul 2, 2021 7:08 AM

Jun 2016
I felt like the anime was “alright”, nothing too great or something i would watch again.. Prefer the manga honestly
Jul 2, 2021 10:56 PM
Feb 2021
It’s a good anime, but I hear the manga is better.
Jul 2, 2021 11:45 PM
Dec 2020
Please read the manga instead you can find it online and it’s way better then the anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

330 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

472 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.