Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2021 7:01 PM

Dec 2015
Please this series made me care about everyone too much and we don't know what happened to most of them. I need to know if everyone is alright. In particular I want to know what happened with Harumi, Taeko, Yuichi and Shogo, and the suicide trio. Serious this show just left me hanging.
Jun 20, 2021 9:30 PM
Dec 2019
Well after earthquake of the last episode everyone started to return back to their normal life.
Harumi probably told her husband about her DID and he is probably helping in her treatment.
Taeko has amnesia and her father has started to reconcile their relationship
Yuichi and Shogo had no real issue to begin with, I mean their problems were entirely solved after ep 3/4.
Ikari lost his wife, now works as a construction worker.
Manawa is most probably the old man in the end.
Tsukiko changed her job...(guessing from her different outfit and new hairstyle).
And for the suicide trio...they were quite dead...both the guys took like 30 sleeping pills and also carbon monoxide...while the kid was still there...I guess everything that happened after they were in the building was them as ghost...but that is open to interpretation. You don't need to think too hard about it.

Yeah, I guess that's all
Shonen bat never existed.
Since a popular charecter designer claimed about being attached by a kid, and then a copycat attacked a few more...the rumour spread more than it should have...and everyone started believing that every crime was shonen bat's fault.
Heisenberg_69Jun 20, 2021 9:43 PM
Jun 20, 2021 11:21 PM
Nov 2020
Subham2942 said:
Well after earthquake of the last episode everyone started to return back to their normal life.
Harumi probably told her husband about her DID and he is probably helping in her treatment.
Yuichi and Shogo had no real issue to begin with, I mean their problems were entirely solved after ep 3/4.
Tsukiko changed her job...(guessing from her different outfit and new hairstyle).
And for the suicide trio...they were quite dead...both the guys took like 30 sleeping pills and also carbon monoxide...while the kid was still there...I guess everything that happened after they were in the building was them as ghost...but that is open to interpretation. You don't need to think too hard about it.

Yeah, I guess that's all
Since a popular charecter designer claimed about being attached by a kid, and then a copycat attacked a few more...the rumour spread more than it should have...and everyone started believing that every crime was shonen bat's fault.
yeah maniwa is the new old man and the ending scene implies that the same thing will happen again but with different people. Also Harumi, Taeko and Ichigo are dead due to the tsunami
Jun 20, 2021 11:25 PM
Dec 2019
murisio said:
Subham2942 said:

Yeah, I guess that's all
yeah maniwa is the new old man and the ending scene implies that the same thing will happen again but with different people. Also Harumi, Taeko and Ichigo are dead due to the tsunami

Who was Ichigo?
Also... really 😳...I don't really remember when do they confirm/hint that those three died?
Jun 21, 2021 12:07 AM
Nov 2020
Subham2942 said:
murisio said:

Who was Ichigo?
Also... really 😳...I don't really remember when do they confirm/hint that those three died?
ichigo was the kid from episode 2 that bullied the fat kid. They confirmed their death in episode 13 if i remember correctly, when they are facing the tsunami with a smiling face
Jun 21, 2021 12:13 AM
Dec 2019
murisio said:
Subham2942 said:

Who was Ichigo?
ichigo was the kid from episode 2 that bullied the fat kid. They confirmed their death in episode 13 if i remember correctly, when they are facing the tsunami with a smiling face
I see...also I remember Ichigo as Ichi...that's why I forgot. 😅
Jun 21, 2021 12:34 AM
Nov 2020
Subham2942 said:
murisio said:
fuck its yuichi you are right im a dumbass sorry for the misinformation xd.
Btw if there's something you couldn't understand rewatch it, you'll see there's a lot of stuff to think about and maybe there's some nice details you didn't see the first time
Jun 21, 2021 12:38 AM
Dec 2019
murisio said:
Subham2942 said:
Btw if there's something you couldn't understand rewatch it, you'll see there's a lot of stuff to think about and maybe there's some nice details you didn't see the first time

Ya that's what I was thinking 😅, anyways I re-watched nthe last episode and saw them in the tsunami.
Actually while watching the first time...I didn't realise that the smoke things is tsunami waves...infact I didn't even realise that the destruction being caused is real, it was only at the last scene that I got confused as to why Tokyo hot destroyed if all the previous things were imaginary...then someone told me that it was an earthquake.
Jun 21, 2021 12:45 AM
Nov 2020
Subham2942 said:
murisio said:

Ya that's what I was thinking 😅, anyways I re-watched nthe last episode and saw them in the tsunami.
Actually while watching the first time...I didn't realise that the smoke things is tsunami waves...infact I didn't even realise that the destruction being caused is real, it was only at the last scene that I got confused as to why Tokyo hot destroyed if all the previous things were imaginary...then someone told me that it was an earthquake.
Subham2942 said:
murisio said:

np first time i watched it it was at 4 am under the effects of some hardcore medication and there were a lot of shit that i forgot or didn't understand at the time xd. Then the second time i watched it everything was clear to me and realized that it's a very accurate depiction of the modern society xd
Jun 21, 2021 2:31 PM
Feb 2021
The suicide trio are dead, the evidence to that is when the girls group were taking a picture, the suicide trio was standing behind them to ruin their picture, but the girls didn't notice them in the camera screen, once the picture was taken, they saw the trio in the background and panicked since they didn't see them beforehand, and immediately thought "they most be ghosts!"
At least that's how I interrupted that scene. Hope this helps.
Jul 16, 2021 9:56 PM
Apr 2018
I loved the opening and ending songs of this anime. Found the whole OSTs collection of Paranoia Agent on Spotify, if anyone wants to listen there:
https://open.spotify.com/album/5A4mAmQe9MLLhW6IjqGLy6?si=Szb-zpiwQcqtSdPrWd-A5g&dl_branch=1
Aug 29, 2021 9:12 AM

Jun 2013
I was surprised to see this thread because I thought the only real character was Tsukiko, with the others only existing in her mind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arashi89 - Aug 7, 2009

90 by pennyisirl »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

katsup - Apr 3, 2008

215 by mbarseru »»
Mar 21, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arashi89 - Aug 7, 2009

68 by LithiumHead9 »»
Mar 6, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LibreKoi - May 24, 2009

63 by lkj509 »»
Feb 7, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LibreKoi - May 24, 2009

62 by lkj509 »»
Feb 7, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.