Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2021 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
It's worldbuilding, and Emilia. That's it. Those are the only things why Re:Zero is special. The rest are trash.
removed-userJun 17, 2021 10:08 AM
Jun 17, 2021 10:22 AM
Jan 2021
Sandro8604 said:
I really want to get into Re:Zero. It is so highly rated and praised by many but I just couldn't understand what is so special about this show.
I tried it 5 months ego for the first time and followed the 3 eps rule of anime (you can say a show is good or bad by only watching first 3 eps; my friends told me), thought it was another Isekai (with waifu, cat girls, loli) rated it 3 and moved on. But the hype for the latest season OMG and everyone telling how great it is going to be in the future. Generally I like all the highly rated shows except Monogatari (only saw Bake... lol).
I mean there is not even an explanation why Subaru got transported into Isekai world in the first place (even SAO had it).
I really disliked Subaru as the main protagonist.
Please share your opinion..

Well you're probably not gonna like it especially especially s2 since it's a heavy dialoged series at that point cause you didn't like bakemonogatari so yeah you might find it boring and about ep 1 to 3 how the fuck did you not see the appeal of it(no hate it's just surprising how you did not see the appeal of the series) damn it's so fucking obvious well if you really don't know then here's why subaru has a special ability that he can comeback alive if he get killed in a certain period of time or should we say reset

And if hes caught up in this certain problem the author used the method of reset so he can solve he's problems and we get little information every reset of the reason why this happened whos behind this until everything is solved because of this subaru undergone a lot of pain psychological emotions feeling of hopelessness and as a result he well get a character development in the near future which is extra interesting and it gets even better at s2 so how the fuck is this not interesting you should consider every detail while a series and so yeah your wrong ep 1-3 was way interesting than most of the series to come out and you're also wrong about subaru he's an amazing character does it have to be a cool character to be a well written character........
Angel_crush1Jun 17, 2021 10:28 AM
Jun 19, 2021 1:22 AM
Jul 2020
Lol i thought anyone who liked steins gate will also like rezero due to its similarity but i suppose im wrong.

laaalaJun 19, 2021 1:25 AM
Jun 19, 2021 1:40 AM

Feb 2021
Reset through Death, this is what makes Re:Zero unique from other Isekai Anime's out there..
It's not the best though or even special, but it's just unique..
Jun 20, 2021 2:29 AM
Jan 2016
The show really could not care less about its role as an isekai. It really only serves to throw Subaru in as hopefully and comically as possible before beating him down with a brutal reality, laser focused on his own helplessness. Subaru is an incredibly dynamic main character, whose resolve is nowhere near as cut and dry as any normal anime protagonist. Give it another shot, if you are willing, and consider the many mental states you see Subaru in in the first two arcs, and maybe you'll see the weakness in him that the show excels at portraying
Jun 20, 2021 3:39 AM

Jan 2021
1. character development is very good in this anime. And S2 part2 proved it (thats why its so high rated)

2. Well it was because of a witch he Transferred to that world (I won't go in details because spoilers ofc)

3. Not much fanservice like other isekai anime.(personal opinion)

4. Rem
Jun 22, 2021 8:56 AM
Aug 2020
MotoMatt said:
temmie3damax said:

That's not a fair shot in a show like this. The first three episodes suck lmao
The first 3 episodes don’t suck, and I agree it’s not enough, but it’s definitely more fair than not giving it a shot at all.
I didn't like the first 3 tbh. I was iffy on the show until the Roswaal mansion arc
Jun 22, 2021 8:07 PM
Feb 2021
It's the most realistic isekai I've ever watched, it's a show that basically says "hey if you're going to get isekaid you'll probably never going get any powers and you'll probably die very soon because you don't know a shit about the culture and language of your new world" it just depicts on how would a person do if he gets isekaid right on the spot, and the character development is also realistic not the cliché development in generic isekai's where power of friendship etc, re zero does it better for example,
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.