Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2021 12:51 AM

Feb 2020
I'm right now on ch31 I dropped this manga along time ago every thing going so slowly
Jun 13, 2021 3:14 AM

Jun 2016
Maybe you are going to like it more if you read up to chapter 130 something where a significant character is introduced although I can't guarantee anything, there weren't any significant jumps in quality for me, it was solid throughout.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 13, 2021 3:47 PM
Jan 2021
Miyamoto musashi is the most well written character of all time he's character development is the most amazing thing you could ever think and yes it was really slow i remember there was this fight in the mountains from vagabond and it took 20 chapter or more until they started fighting and it was over in an instant it was really funny because the two of them were just standing and facing each other but they haven't started fighting for about 20 chapter
but that fight was intense though.......... and the plot of vagabond is 7/10 at best but the reason why the score is so high is because of the characters honestly every important character of vagabond is worthy to be called one of the best written character of all time hope this will give you a motivation...... and isn't the art of vagabond is like a fucking phenomenal it's still really enjoyable to read vagabond by just looking the art
Jun 17, 2021 2:50 PM

Nov 2018
Vagabond imo is hit or miss. You need a longer attention spam to appreciate it. There are a lot of stillness in this manga.

If you could not focus then just drop it.
GivernyJun 17, 2021 3:45 PM
Jun 17, 2021 3:03 PM

Jun 2020
stop reading if your not enjoying yourself dummy, its more of the same except with character development.
Jun 17, 2021 3:18 PM

Jul 2020
You should read it because it is good
Jun 18, 2021 8:28 PM
Nov 2020
Fans of “elitist” series need to understand that not everyone is going to enjoy/appreciate their series as much as them. If he’s not into then he’s not into it.
Jun 18, 2021 9:59 PM

May 2012
What defines an "elitist" series?

OT: What taxi_boi said. You could also buy some volumes and try again, because a physical release oftentimes adds to the fun, and Vagabond has some neat, big editions in different languages + it is better than pirate-binging, you'll appreciate it more - probably. ;)
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Jun 23, 2021 12:18 AM
Aug 2020
Zayn_jl said:
I'm right now on ch31 I dropped this manga along time ago every thing going so slowly

Here's the thing if you're more into action driven series you're not gonna enjoy vagabond, although this series also have some action sequences but this manga is more lean towards the journey of musashi, his philosophy, his way of sword and what he thinks about it and being "Invisible Under the Heavens".
Considering you're not enjoying the series says you're definitely gonna hate the "Farming Arc" (Only if you start reading it again because this arc starts at around chapter 300) and this arc is probably one of the greatest arcs of all time in manga.
It's ok if you can't get into it not everything is for everyone.
Jun 30, 2021 1:00 PM
Jan 2017
Vagabond is a very slow paced series with long arcs, and tbh the first couple of volumes aren't that impressive (in my opinion) the plot is very simple and it's basically a character driven story, but the more you read the more you begin to appreciate the series, and i think you should reach kojiro's arc (around volume 14) which in my eyes is the beginning of vagabond greatness. The last 2 or 3 arcs are just phenomenal and ate the payoff of the whole development the main character went through. These chapters are filled with a lot of emotions and philosophy and for that alone i think you should keep reading if you are interested in character changing through a life time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 327 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Interstice - May 24, 2015

105 by wafflegir »»
Apr 16, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 2 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 15, 2012

16 by Goongalar »»
Apr 13, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 59 Discussion

DeleteThisShit - Nov 28, 2013

13 by dantehasdantedme »»
Apr 12, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 322 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jan 19, 2014

37 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 315 Discussion

Raikoye - May 25, 2013

13 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.