Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2021 7:12 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

"let us all play the game" The three of them ended up playing a few rounds of that game and after that they were forced into playing hide and seek. After two hours of playing games with Kaitlyn, Mikaila would carry her and smile. "We have played with you for a bit, now it is grown up time" Kaitlyn would pout a bit but after a while she left. but not until getting them both to agree to playing with her tomorrow.

After Kaitlyn left, mikaila sigh. "I am so sorry about that but she is a kid and always wants to play. My mom agreed to let us adopt and to drop the me having a child thing. She even agreed to appologize for even suggestion that. However you should also apologize since you were a bit mean about it." After that he summarized his mother and his conversation so he could get an idea of how it went down.
Jun 13, 2021 7:20 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan sigh annoyed since Mikaila wanted to join the game, while he wanted to get out of it. To make things worst, they had to play hide and seek. Finally, after 2 hours of playing with the girl, Mikaila call it for the day. Morgan sat down and sigh, who knew playing with a child was so exhausting. But, it paid of since Mikaila finally spoke about the subject he was interested in. After he was done, Morgan would cross his arms and said "If I have too, although, I'm not a bit sorry or regretful of what I said. As long as you all are aware that my apology will not be sincere"
Jun 13, 2021 7:26 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila walked towards his bed and sat on it, ”I know but she is still my mom and I love her. Please do it for me. I know that if she gets to a point of liking you she will be sweet and I love you both so it would bring me great peace if you two got along”
Jun 13, 2021 7:31 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

He let out a long sigh mixed with a grunt, then he scratch the back of his head and said "You know how to twist my arm, fine, I'll do it" Morgan got closed to /mikaila, held his chin and said while staring into his eyes "But you'll own me big time, enough that you might get pregnant from so much cum inside"
Jun 13, 2021 7:39 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila would get super excited when he agreed to be nice to his mother and apologize. Morgan than got close to him and held his chin which made him gaze at Morgan’s eyes. He pouted when he said the last part but said, ”I love you and I’ll do my best to please you~“ he would then shrug since his mother would be the type to look into magic that would get a man pregnant. ”just please, whatever you do, don’t mention me and pregnancy to my mom”
Jun 13, 2021 7:54 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan smiled as he let out some chuckles, then said "Right, I'll behave"
Jun 13, 2021 9:12 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

"Well we are alone now~" He would say with a wink. Mikaila than kissed Morgan while wrapping his arms around Morgans neck.
Jun 14, 2021 7:43 AM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Since Morgan was standing up, by Mikaila hugging him by the neck, Morgan had to bend down. So he decided to just climb on top of his lover as they share kisses. He would ask "I don't mind, but you sure doing it here? Won't your mother be mad if she finds us like this?" He said that, but kept on kissing Mikaila.
Jun 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

He moved himself to lay down so that it would end with Morgan ontop of him. ”im sure it’ll be fine besides she know your my soon to be husband~” mikaila kissed Morgan than seductively licked his neck before softly kissing it
Jun 14, 2021 7:29 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan last string of reason broke with Mikaila's neck play. He let the man continue while he undid the kimono and removed the underwear. Morgan didn't lose time and licked his own two fingers, then moved them to rub Mikaila's entrance. Then he would insert the 2 fingers and trusted them while he panted with anticipation.
Jun 14, 2021 7:39 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

He moaned out Morgan’s name when the fingers when inside of him. Truth be told, he also did not want to ever be with any other person. Morgan is the only one he would submit to. The only touch he would ever want. He would lean in and kiss Morgan as he got hot and horny for his lover.
Jun 14, 2021 7:42 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

He was getting really excited as Mikaila was not holding back the pleasure he was feeling. Morgan would kiss his lover back, when he remember what his mother suggested. He couldn't help to get angry, how could anyone else but him touch what belongs to him? Morgan stop fingering, lover his pants enough to get his dick out, then inserted fast into Mikaila. It was in a desperate way to be connected as one with his love.
Jun 14, 2021 7:53 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

He yelled out a moan when Morgan put it inside him. He would hold the back of Morgans hair while his other hand stayed caressing his face.
Jun 14, 2021 7:58 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

As he felt his hair being held by Mikaila, he decided to not move and just stay still as they were connected as one. He was panting hard, but lean toward Mikaila and gave him a deep and gentle kiss.
Jun 14, 2021 8:02 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

After a deep gentle and passionate kiss, mikaila would break it to say "I love you~ and only you~" He hugged Morgan tight with both his arms and legs while Morgan was still inside of him.
Jun 14, 2021 8:05 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan smirk when Mikaila said that, he held his lover close as he said into his ear "I love you too" Mikaila would cling to him, he couldn't help but moved his hips .
Jun 14, 2021 8:10 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila would let out a moan within each of Morgans thrust.
Jun 14, 2021 8:17 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan decided to thrust faster, since Mikaila was feeling good. Meanwhile he would lick and suck Mikaila's nipples as he used one hand to rub his lover's dick.
Jun 14, 2021 8:23 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila moaned out in pleasure. If Morgan continued spoiling him with pleasure, Mikaila was going to cum.
Jun 14, 2021 8:30 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

As he felt that his lover was almost cumming, he grip Mikaila's dick to avoid him from cumming. Then said between pants and in a perverted tone "How about we try to do it without cumming to quick? Hmmm? It might feel good" He didn't waited for an answer, he grab one of the ribbons use for Mikaila's kimono and tie it around Mikaila's dick to avoid the man from cumming. He then removed his dick just enough to do the same thing to himself. He flinched as he felt the odd feeling of pain and pleasure mix together. It was hard to know when one feeling started and when one ended, he wanted, excitedly, then began to ram into Mikaila with no control.
Jun 14, 2021 8:34 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila was surprised at Morgans actions but before he could object since he wanted to cum, his dick was tied and now he could also feel the clothe around Morgans dick inside of him. Mikaila's head was emptied and he was only seeing the mix of pain and pleasure coming from sex with the person he loved and adored. He closed his eyes since he couldn't take it as he moaned out with each of Morgans deep and rough thrust.
Jun 14, 2021 8:45 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan would keep thrusting Mikaila without stopping, he panted hard since it felt really good but also frustrating cuz he couldn't cum. Still, he kept going, not giving up that maybe one of them could still cum. He started to lick and suck Mikaila's nipples again, drooling as he did from the pleasure of not being able to cum.
Jun 14, 2021 8:54 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila's nipples were hard and perky in Morgans mouth. His body would shiver from the pleasure and from not being able to cum. He would moan out, "let me cum~~" He could feel his body become intensified from wanting to cum.
Jun 14, 2021 9:11 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan would get ever more aroused as he felt Mikaila's body reacting to the pleasure. Mikaila beg to cum, he smirked and said between pants "Not yet, we just got started~" He was really into it, feeling really excited and blinded by how erotic he found all this. He kept thrusting into Mikaila faster every time, he then started to rub Mikaila's dick as he nibble and licked the nipples.
Jun 14, 2021 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila kept moaning out in pleasure as Morgan kept ramming it into him. His body, specially his lower body kept shivering from the mix pleurae pain stimulation as well as Morgans Ramming it into him. His hands would grip Morgans shirt.
Jun 14, 2021 9:24 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

As Morgan kept stroking Mikaila's dick, the ribbon would get lose to give space for Mikaila to cum. Morgan, unaware, just kept ramming like there was no tomorrow and stimulating Mikaila's nipples with his mouth.
Jun 14, 2021 9:27 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila yelled out a moan once the ribbon came off and cummed all over the place. It was alot and very intense.
Jun 14, 2021 9:34 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

When he felt that his lover came, he smirk and said between pants "I know one of us was still going to cum, now, is my turn" He pull his dick out enough to undo his own tie, he shivered as he felt his cumming leaking out already. Morgan trusted fast less than 3 times before cumming, he groan and panted in pleasure. Then lay down on top of Mikaila was he gasp for air and calm his body.
Jun 14, 2021 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila would pant as he had lost any energy he had for the day but he got to experience an intense amount of pleasure so it was a give and take information. "baaka, we still have half of the day to go" his voice was very low because all the moaning.
Jun 14, 2021 9:51 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan chuckle while he panted, then said "Your fault, you started it" He got off Mikaila and lay down next to him, then added "Your sister called me the same thing, baka, I was surprised"
Jun 14, 2021 9:57 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

He would think back on it, "I did didn't I, but I figured it be a quick round" I should have known better. After catching his breath, he would turn to his side and look at Morgan, "She does look up to me so she naturally copies alot of what I do. I had to be so careful when I was here. Cause one bad word or wrong move and I would be responsible for what she says or does. After my dad passed away, I was left as the only male figure in her life."
Jun 14, 2021 10:05 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan would turn his head to meat Mikaila's sight, as he listens to the story. He spoke once Mikaila was done "Can't really relate to that, but, I'm glad you have a pretty good relationship with your family..." Morgan then added as if he just remembered "Oh, I looked around your room. You were so cute, honestly, everything about you is cute. I even saw your dad and couldn't help but wonder how would you look if you had taken more like him... Must be a hot sight" He went into a daze trying to picture it
Jun 14, 2021 10:11 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

He had the same look as on his picture "I will make sure you know what it is like to have a warm and loving family. That is one of my goals in life. He would giggle, "I know your going to be an amazing father cause you just stick to two hours of playing with my little sister." He would gently touch Morgan's hair. "I would have defiantly been stronger and more manlier. My dads powers where as destructive as yours."
Jun 14, 2021 10:17 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan grab the hand Mikaila was using to touch him, then kissed it. He looked at him and said "Destructive... As long as I don't hurt you... Again, it's fine if they are what they are"
Jun 14, 2021 10:23 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

"I would have wanted them. You know that one of the first things I admired about you is your strength and the fear you stricken in peoples eyes. Its funny because I now forget that side of you because of how sweet you are to me. Those powers of your are a blessing because it lets you protect yourself and those around you that you care about." He would smile as he know caressed Morgans face after Morgan kissed his hand.
Sakura_megamiJun 14, 2021 10:31 PM
Jun 14, 2021 10:30 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

He scoff slightly then said "We could debate about this forever, because I think the same thing about your powers. They aren't harmful and you can actually do more good than bad with them, you heal instead of damaging... I guess we are opposites in a good way" Morgan moved his face like a cat looking for a petting of their owner.
Jun 14, 2021 10:36 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

"haha, that is true. We could probably debate this forever." His eyes would sparkle from Morgans cuteness. He would give Morgan a forehead kiss before getting up and walking to the bathroom in his room. He would turn on the shower and get under it to remove all of the cum from his body and inside of him. He was really sleepy. He also thought about how they were opposites and how he would probably be dead without Morgan.
Jun 16, 2021 8:18 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan would watch as Mikaila walked to the bathroom, it was crazy how the mere though of his love not being near could frighten him. He got up and join Mikaila on the shower, he would cares one of the butt cheeks while kissing the back of Mikaila's head then said "I'll help" He inserted 2 fingers inside Mikaila's ass and spread it so the cum could drip out.
Jun 16, 2021 8:25 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila moaned out when Morgan’s fingers when inside of him. He felt as it all when out of him. He would shrug since he didn’t have a lot of energy and he would continue to clean himself. He would also help Morgan wash himself. ”can we take a nap or I take a nap. You can watch tv, or go play with kaitlyn” he would giggle while saying the last part
Jun 16, 2021 8:45 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Once the cum was all out, he helped Mikaila clean up. He shake his head and said "I'll just stay here with you" Once they were all covered in soap, they would get under the water to remove it. Then grab a towel and dried Mikaila and then himself.
Jun 16, 2021 8:53 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

”if that is what makes you happy my love” Mikaila would caress Morgan’s face.
Once they were dried, he just went and jumped on the bed and started to fall asleep almost immediately.
Sakura_megamiJun 16, 2021 9:01 PM
Jun 17, 2021 6:19 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

After they were dry up and dress, Mikaila went to the bed and felt asleep. Morgan decided to lay down next to him while he admired his lover's beauty.
Jun 17, 2021 6:33 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

After 30 minutes, mikaila woke up and cuddled with Morgan before going right back to sleep
Sakura_megamiJun 17, 2021 6:45 PM
Jun 17, 2021 6:40 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

He smiled when Mikaila woke up, then hug his lover back as he slept.
Jun 17, 2021 6:45 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

After another 30 minutes, mikaila woke up and sat on the bed. ”I hope you didn’t get to bored”
Jun 17, 2021 6:50 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

After a few more minutes, Mikaila seems to fully woken up. He shake his head as he sat down as well while saying "It was fine, I don't get bored so easily"
Jun 17, 2021 6:55 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

Mikaila grabbed Morgan’s face and gave him a quick and sweet kiss. ”want to get food since you didn’t eat much earlier?”
Jun 17, 2021 7:02 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan got surprised by Mikaila grabbing his face and more with the kiss. He blink, took him a bit to get out of the shock, then frown and said "Uh, I'm not too sure I'm ready to face your mother... Again. When could we head back home?"
Jun 17, 2021 7:09 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms

”how about tomorrow afternoon? Gives me a bit of time to stay with my sis and mom. I am sure you guys will eventually get along” he had determined eyes. Soon a knock could be heard on their door.
Jun 17, 2021 7:11 PM

Dec 2016
Queen Kayla

She would knock on the door ”mikaila mikaila your sister has been kidnapped!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM

» Cegocien Region - Final Battle ( 1 2 )

linette - Feb 19, 2023

99 by Sakura_megami »»
Jun 25, 2023 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.