New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]
Jun 25, 2023 3:58 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Healing Blossoms- 2/2 post use, 0/2+ post cooldown
Barrier- 3/3 post use, 0/3+ post cooldown (no Limit)
Flight Unlimited- Unlimitted
Sakura's dispair  - 2/2 post use, 0/2
No Limit- 1/2 post use 2/2 CD
Power Steal 1 per battle
Weapon: Sakura Grenades 10/15, Sword, Sakura sword missiles 1/1 CD  2/2,
Lifespan: 16/16
Peony the Dragon
Level 1: Flight Unlimited
Level 3: Can talk to humans
Level 5: Can find anyone/anything that she has smelled
Level 7: Can carry up to 2 humans
Level 10: Claws, Bite, Tail attack, 2 post use, 2 post cooldown
Level 12: Fire Breath, 1/2 post use, 3 post cooldown

Level 15: Light of Life (once per person)

Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

Meanwhile Astolfo would explain to mikaila that he wants more feminine clothes including skirts bows and alot of pink. "Do whatever makes you happy~ Some people may not accept it but you will come to realize that they dont matter. The people that will make you happy wont care about how you dress." He would kiss Astolfo, ""we will buy you a whole new wardrobe~ so shopping~" Astolfo was excited for shopping but the situation at school was still on the back of his mind. When Morgan came and explained everything that happened. It was just as mikaila had said.. not everyone was gonna accept him. Astolfo would get sad again since it just seemed like people were looking down on him just for being different
"Ill help too" they would all go look for Alyla
Sakura_megamiJun 25, 2023 4:08 PM
Jun 25, 2023 4:17 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

As they were searching around the castle, Morgan asked Astolfo "Do you happen to know where your sister could be?"
Jun 25, 2023 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
Astolfo Aster O'Kuki Blossom

He didn;t want to snitch but he was also worried about his sister, "Somewhere high.. where she can see the whole kingdom."
Jun 25, 2023 4:53 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan summon his Air Creature and sent them to find Alyla. The creature created minions and then left to see if they could spot Alyla and report back to Morgan.
Jun 25, 2023 5:12 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

Mikaila went to the highest place in the castle and saw her on a hill. He would fry towards her along with Morgan who’s familiars at this point had found her and astolfo
Jun 25, 2023 5:17 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Alyla was hugging her legs as she cried. She could hear someone getting close, but she didn't lift her head. Morgan, Mikaila and Astolfo got close to her. Morgan gave a glance to Astolfo to see if he could convince her to come back with them.
Jun 25, 2023 5:24 PM

Dec 2016

Astolfo would sit next to her and hold her while she cried because he believed that it is ok to cry and live through emotions. Once she wasn’t crying, he would hug her, ”let’s head back, our papas are worried~” he would hold her short hair since it was his first time seeing it.
Jun 25, 2023 5:43 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Alyla finally look up to see her family between sniffles, she then nod and looked at Morgan scared of what she had done. He looked at her, then open his arms, inviting her into a hug. Alyla got up and ran to hug him tight. Morgan held her gently and carried her back to their home.
Jun 25, 2023 5:46 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

They would follow behind them to give them time to work things out since it started with them.
Jun 25, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Once in the room, Morgan sat down on the bed as Alyla sat on his lap. After a pause, Alyla and Morgan said I'm sorry at the same time. Alyla giggle and Morgan chuckle. After they laughing stop, Morgan said "Now, I want to tell you a story. Will you listen?" Alyla nod with a serious expression, so Morgan kept saying "When I was young, such as yourself, everyone feared me. I have an ability that was scary for a lot of people. They treat me like a freak and didn't liked being around me. And, for a long time, I hated myself for being born this way. But then, your dad help me acknowledge my value trough love and acceptance. He brought out of me such good things that I didn't even know I had to begin with. So, when I say I understand what you feel, I have a pretty good idea of what you both are going through. I was weak and alone, but still grew to be the man you see today. I don't doubt you'll prove everyone who badmouthed you or Astolfo wrong. And, the difference is that neither of you are alone, you got each other and us. I want to keep it that way, but I can only do so much if I'm not involve." He waited for Alyla to respond, so she finally nod and said "Right..." Morgan smile and said "Now, on a side note, I'm impress on the result of the fight. Your improvement is undoubtful. You'll be a great ruler if you like to be one." Alyla gave a confidence expression, they shared a hug and Morgan left after kissing her forehead.

Morgan then went to find Mikaila to check on Astolfo and him.
linetteJun 26, 2023 6:00 AM
Jun 26, 2023 10:35 AM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

Mikaila made a quick stop with Astolfo and got him his own pink clothes and accessories. He had to admit that astolfo was super cute in them which made him shrug since he had an idea of what astolfo was going to go through with in life. As the two were going back, there were a lot of butterflies everywhere. Once Morgan got back, he would ask, "Everything better with you two?~"
Jun 26, 2023 10:59 AM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan notice the butterflies, so he said "She is calmer now in her room, if you want to check on her. Where did all these butterflies come from?" Morgan wasn't even bothered that Astolfo has been dressing in pinky girly clothes.
Jun 26, 2023 11:08 AM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

"Aren't they always around?"

Mikaila would think about it and they did seem to be everywhere. although there usually were more when Astolfo was there. He would look at morgan and wonder if it could be Astolfo's powers. "I am going to go give Alyla some love~" He would kiss Astolfo and Morgan before heading to g give affection to Alyla. Astolfo would show Morgan the clothes that he got and look at him in the hopes of his approval.
Jun 26, 2023 12:04 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan looked at them, smile and said "Pretty, it suits you. Now, changing the subject, why are you letting them talk down to you like that? What is going on?"
Jun 26, 2023 12:17 PM

Dec 2016

"Thank you" He would look down than at Morgan, "I thought that I was in the wrong for being different. Plus, I didn't want to cause trouble for sister or get her involved, but I guess it ended up happening either way. I.. I dont want to be weak, Can you train me two." He would look at morgan with worried eyes.
Jun 26, 2023 12:27 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan kneel in front of Astolfo, then said as he place a hand on his shoulder "You have never been in the wrong. Listen, I understand what it feels to be outcasted. When I was young I was fear by everyone around me. I felt alone and that I had to change. But, with the love and acceptance of your dad, I learn to accept who I was and grow for the better for him. And now, I do so for you both as well. But, like I told Alyla, I can't help if I'm not involved. Alright?" He then got up and said "Of course I'll train you, and it seems you might have some abilities that need to be controlled" He looked at the butterflies around them. Morgan then hug him and said "Don't let anyone make you feel belittle, alright?"
Jun 26, 2023 2:04 PM

Dec 2016

Astolfo would hear the story of Morgan and Mikaila and his eyes would sparkle while looking at Morgan, "A true love story!" He was very happy to hear about their love story and that both of his parents accepted both him and his beloved sister. He would nod at letting Morgan help him help with accepting who he is. "You think I did that?" The butterflies would surround him as he said that. His eyes would sparkle again, "That's great! there so pretty~" Astolfo would hug him and motion him to pick him up and carry him. He would than cling to Morgan when carried. "I won't abymore, I promise. I will be strong like you, papa and sister" He was determined to become stronger.
Jun 26, 2023 3:07 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan pick him up, hug him and said "I look forward seeing your progress. Shall we head to your room or Alyla's?"
Jun 26, 2023 3:10 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

He would knock on Alyla’s dope since they respected their children’s privacy within reason. :3
Jun 26, 2023 3:12 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

She just got out of the shower when she heard a kock. Alyla would say "Come in"
Jun 26, 2023 3:17 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

”How are you feeling?” he would walk up to her and touch her short hair than hug her.
Jun 26, 2023 3:21 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Alyla would hug Mikaila back, the exhale deeply and said "Better... Is it true that dad was feared and alone since young? I know his someone to respect and fear, but alone? I didn't quite get it" She look up at Alyla.
Jun 26, 2023 3:41 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

Mikaila pick Alyla up than he sat down with her on his lap, ”Morgans father..” he would sigh, ”Morgan’s father was a horrible human being to Morgan. Morgan grow up with no one. No celebrations for his birthdays, no love, no place to feel like a home. All because people feared his gifts, his powers. That’s why he wants to help you both accept who you are. He wants you both to see the beauty in yourself. He knows what it’s like. We both do, we’ve saved each other and helped each other see the beauty in ourselves. We will do the same for you two~” he would play with her hair, ”don’t let the world make the rules for you, create your own rules. Who said feminity and being a women is weak? The two boys that got their butts beaten by you? You are already proving that wrong~ he would chuckle.
Jun 26, 2023 3:44 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Alyla would listen more to Morgan's past, seems her grandad wasn't as nice as he is with them. She then smile and laugh with Mikaila. Alyla nod and said "Right, I'll prove them all wrong!" She frown in determination.
Jun 26, 2023 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaila Blossoms
Abilities:
Power Steal 1 per battle
Peony the Dragon

After the conversatins, The four meet up and had a family night
Jun 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Dec 2016
Sora Brighton (Lunar)

A few years after Sora would follow his father on a mission. Unfortunatly he lost track of the group and a dragon came to attack him. Luckily one of Morgans familiars found him in time. Mikaila would keep everyone protected including Sora while Morgan killed the dragon easily. Sora could not help but admire his kings. Sora's father would go off on him so to ease the situation, Mikaila got in. "Why don't you all come back to the castle. We have children that will be out of school soon, than we can all have dinner" He said in a way to let Sora have the day but afterwards he be grounded.
The group would get back to the castle, and he would get a chance to properly introduce himself to everyone including astolfo and ALyla, "I. I am Sora, also known as Lunar.. Nice to meet you all" His eyes would sparkle for morgan and mikaila
Jun 26, 2023 4:46 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

Alyla extended her hand to shake it with his as a greeting. Her hair was a bit longer now, but her dressing was pretty neutral. You could tell she was a girl by the voice "Nice to meet you, I'm Alyla"
Jun 26, 2023 4:50 PM

Dec 2016

Astolfo's eyes wouls sparkle, someone to play with! "I am Astolfo, Do you guys want to play some games?" Mikaila would give his sign of approval for the kids to take some time to play
Jun 26, 2023 5:11 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

She would nod and follow along on the games.
Jun 26, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
Sora Brighton (Lunar)

He would play tag with the girls. than they would play with puzzles. Finally the three agreed on hide and seek for their last game. First it was astolfos turn and he managed to eventually find himself and ALyla. Than it was his turn and he would eventually find each of the girls. Once it was Alyla's turn, he would go opposite way of Astolfo. Somewhere along the way he stepped on quick sand and was in trouble. Luckily for him, Astolfo's butterflies where everywhere. Astolfo developed his first actual ability. He could see through the butterflies eyes that was looking at Lunar. Astolfo rushed towards him while a bunch of butterflies would surround Alyla and lead her at the same time he was running there.
Jun 26, 2023 5:30 PM

Dec 2016

Luckily for Sora, Astolfo's butterflies where everywhere. Astolfo developed his first actual ability. He could see through the butterflies eyes that was looking at Lunar. Astolfo rushed towards him while a bunch of butterflies would surround Alyla and lead her at the same time he was running there.
Jun 26, 2023 5:33 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

As she was looking for them, a lot of butterflies surrounded her. She tried to make them go away, but instead they form like a path to follow. Soon she could hear screams if help. So she follow, arriving with Astolfo in rescue of Sora.
linetteJun 26, 2023 5:46 PM
Jun 26, 2023 5:43 PM

Dec 2016
Sora Brighton (Lunar)

The girls managed to save him, "This is the second time today that Ive been saved by your family" He would sigh in relief
Jun 26, 2023 5:48 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

After helping him out of the sink sand, she would said "You need to be more careful. Now let's go back before someone else gets hurt" She then turn to Astolfo and complimented him about the butterflies guiding her.
Jun 26, 2023 5:52 PM

Dec 2016

He would sigh in relieved since he could have lost his new friend. He then said thank you to Alyla and smiled brightly. Since nothing was better than being complimented by his sister. "did something else happened with our papas?" Astolfo would ask while they where heading back.
Jun 26, 2023 5:53 PM

Dec 2016
Sora Brighton (Lunar)

He would tell them what happened earlier before they headed back and all had dinner.
Jun 26, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2009
Alyla O'Kuki Blossom

She would say after Sora was done "Our papas are the best" Alyla's eyes sparkle with proudness.
Jun 26, 2023 6:07 PM

Dec 2016

Once they were getting into their adulthood. Astolfo was heading to complete his training with Morgan. Asolfo would keep getting attention from guys calling him cute. One even got infront of them and ask for his hand in marriage. Astolfo would look at Morgan in a "what do I do to stop this"
Jun 26, 2023 6:10 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

Morgan sigh in annoyance, his training was being interrupted and it reminded him when Mikaila got the attention as well. He cross his arms and said "Who ever can defeat me can potentially date Astolfo, if he wishes"
Jun 26, 2023 6:15 PM

Dec 2016

Everyone looked terrified and left. Astolfo would giggle, "Your the best, papa~"
Jun 26, 2023 6:25 PM

May 2009
Morgan O'Kuki

He smirk and said "Anyone who crosses the line, send them to me without hesitation"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM

» Cegocien Region - Final Battle ( 1 2 )

linette - Feb 19, 2023

99 by Sakura_megami »»
Jun 25, 2023 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.