Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 25, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2009
Maximilian (Dangan) Hullet
Abilities:
Manipulate- 1/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Create- 1/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (1/2 clips - 4/18 rounds in total)
Lifespan: 7/7

Max got surprised when 4 men appear and block the path, plus they weren't nice at all. The moment one man said "get to work", Max understood the situation. They started to get hit by fire blast from all of them at the same time. Max created metal out of thin air, then manipulated it so it creates a wall to defend them all. But, the attack being fire, it was melting it. He got his gun out and shot at each of the men.

@YuiHokuri @Shitsuji-Carty
Jun 25, 2021 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:9
Weapon: dagger/sword

*alice would stand directly in the line of fire and he would push her back into a bush to hide her and keep her safe from the fight* stay put *once he returned to the road her would throw his dagger at the knee of one of the bandits and prepared his fire bow and arrow and shot it at the same guy*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Jun 25, 2021 1:27 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
3/5

Mage 2
3/5

Mage 3
4/5

Mage 4
4/5

Naomi threw her only knife, hitting one of the mage. He removed it and melted it, then kept shooting fire blast. They all got hit once by a bullet from Max. Sebastian also threw the only knife he had, hitting another mage. Sebastian attempted to hurt the same mage with the fire attack, but it wasn't effective since it would mix with their own fire attack. The 4 mage just keep fire blast one after the other, melting Max wall and hurting them all.
Jun 28, 2021 6:34 AM

May 2013
Naomi Path LP: 5/6
Weapon: dagger

Alice Becker LP: 3/3

The man would take the Knife head on as if he didn't care about getting hurt, only to remove the knife and melt it before trying to blast the group again. Max would try shooting at them after setting up a wall, only for it to soon get melted as well. Naomi would suffer some burns as she tried to dodge the new blasts. Can you make a distraction and I'll try to sneak around them? I think Sebastian will cover Alice. she would think to him to keep their plans from being out loud.
As Alice made her declaration, she soon found herself being shoved into a bush by Sebastian, "hey what gives, I wanna watch." she would complain to him, but would not move for now.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Jun 28, 2021 3:39 PM

May 2009
Abilities:
Manipulate- 2/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Create- 2/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (1/2 clips - 4/18 rounds in total)
Lifespan: 7/7

Max would say to Naomi What exactly will you do if you sneak behind them? Just stay behind us Max would create more metal and then manipulated to create a stronger wall to protect them all. He would also manipulate the metal that got melted so it would penetrate one of the mage's legs.

Jun 28, 2021 4:21 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:8/9
Weapon: dagger/sword

*they weren't getting very far with their enemy this way his magic was mixing with theirs he had two other options but hadnt used one of his yet... * we need a plan

@linette @shitsuji-carty
YuiHokuriJun 29, 2021 8:41 AM
Jun 29, 2021 8:38 AM

May 2013

Max tried to dismiss Naomi, but she was determined to be of help. I have a plan, If i can sneak up behind them and manage to connect my mind with their. I will then send out a loud shriek in their minds to disable them for a moment so you can Sebastian can finish them off. she would explain her plan, but wouldn't move unless Max gave her some kinda signal.
Alice would continue to hide in the bush, peaking her eyes out once in a while to see what was happening.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Jun 29, 2021 12:01 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
2/5

Mage 2
3/5

Mage 3
4/5

Mage 4
4/5

The Mage one let out a scream of pain when he felt the metal penetrating his leg. This made him kneel down and grab his leg. One of the Mage decided to dash toward Alice, so he could grab her and leave. The other 2 Mage kept shooting the fire blast at Max's wall so it got melted.
Jul 1, 2021 1:22 PM

May 2013

As they were all struggling to fight off the enemies, one of them decided to make a dash for Alice. Noticing the direction he was heading Naomi would call out "one of em is making a dash for Alice" she would say before making a dash herself to try and stop him. if she managed to get inbetween the mage and Alice she would try to fight him off in close combat with her dagger, making a slash before attempting to kick his leg.

Seeing the man dashing for her Alice would duck back into the bush. she would then attempt to sneak to a different bush.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Jul 1, 2021 2:48 PM

May 2009
Abilities:
Manipulate- 2/2 post use, 1/1 post cooldown
Create- 2/2 post use, 1/1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (1/2 clips - 8/18 rounds in total)
Lifespan: 5/7

Max would think to Naomi Brilliant, go ahead, I'll try to cover you Before her plan could to in effect, the Mage separated. His powers were in cooldown, so he would move so he didn't kept being hit. He decided to shot toward the Mage that was kneeling down 2 times to finish that one. Then shot 2 times at the Mage running toward Alice.

Jul 1, 2021 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*he would grab alice out of the bush and pull her behind him with the arm that hadn't been hit he took this time to cool down while the other two took on the enemy looking for an opening to use his ability *

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Jul 5, 2021 2:35 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
1/5

Mage 2
3/5

Mage 3
4/5

Mage 4
3/5

Naomi had thrown her only dagger, so now she was out of weapon and she dash toward the Mage 4 unprotected. The Mage 4 was about to shot a fire blast when it got hurt by Max's bullet. Still, he turn his attention toward Alice that was now behind Sebastian. Mage 4 hit Sebastian with his fire blast. Mage 1 was hurt by Max, so he started to shot fire at him while still being kneel down. The other two Mages kept firing fire blast, removing them the lifespans.
Jul 6, 2021 7:25 AM

May 2013

Naomi had put herself in harms way to try and protect Alice, but it turned out unnecessary as Max managed to injury the mage charging towards Alice. Luckily that bought enough time for Sebastian to get to Alice and defend her from the Mages attack. Naomi would hide until she saw a chance to tap and connect Sebastian mind with hers. Hey, I know this is sudden but I have a plan. If you and Max can keep them busy while I sneak up on them, I will connect my mind with theirs before giving a sudden shriek to disable them for a moment and give you guys a moment to subdue them. Max is already on board, let me know when your ready. she would fill his mind with her words, while staying behind a tree to try and get out of sight.
Alice would be trying to yell some nasty words at the mages while being protected by Sebastian.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Jul 6, 2021 6:12 PM

May 2009
Abilities:
Manipulate- 1/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (1/2 clips - 9/18 rounds in total)

Max was now able to use his abilities again, so he created a longer, thicker and bigger wall to protect all of them from the attacks. Not only this was possible since he could create metal, but he would use the ones that had been melted in the previews turns. Max shot a bullet toward Mage 4, hopping to get him since he was distracted attacking Sebastian.

Jul 6, 2021 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:7/9

*He had been hit before Max got the wall back up he would tell Naomi through their mind connection.* okay I got it I'm going to use my ability that will literally shoot down fire rain it will likely mix with their powers but it will make it hard for them to see that should give you enough of a chance to get connected* he would pull Alice out of the woods and and more behind the center of the wall keeping her close so she doesn't run off. He then would raise his hand use his rain of fire ability to strike all the enemies from above them blocking their view long enough for noami to do what she needed to do*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Aug 7, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
1/5

Mage 2
3/5

Mage 3
4/5

Mage 4
2/5

Mage 1,2 and 3 were surprise by the fire rain attack, which they were able to avoid by shooting their fire blast at it. Mage 4 got hurt by Max's bullet but then started to shoot fire blast at the fire rain to protect himself.
Aug 23, 2021 5:51 AM

May 2013
Naomi Path LP: 4/6

With everyone now agreed, they would try to put their plan in motion, Naomi would have to take some burns from Sebastian's attack in order to successfully sneak up behind the mages. Once she had connected all their minds, she would disconnect Max's and Sebastian's before jumping up and waving to them to signal the start of their plan. She would let out a loud shriek in her mind to hopefully disable the unprepared mages.
Alice would be stuck close to Sebastian as he battled the mage, she would smile at him as she watched him battle and had some questionable thoughts herself.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 4, 2021 6:13 PM

May 2009
Abilities:
Manipulate- 2/2 post use, 0/1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (2/2 clips - 13/18 rounds in total)

Since the Mages were busy dealing with Sebastian's attack, he would see Naomi sneaking behind them and doing something. Max decided to switch his gun's clip, since his first one was empty, then shot a bullet to each of the Mages. He also manipulated each bullet to turn into a flat circular form before exiting the body of the mages, hopping that the wound would be bigger and painful.

Sep 4, 2021 6:20 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:7/9

*noami was able to sneak and use her power to distract the mages and max would begin shooting at them. He gripped his dagger and ran and was able to hit mage two and three in the stomach before having to go back to his position protecting the girl. He was also getting exhausted between using his magic so much and being hit by one of the mages previously *

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 4, 2021 6:30 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
0/5

Mage 2
1/5

Mage 3
2/5

Mage 4
0/5

Once they finish dealing with Sebastian's Rain of Fire, they soon heard a loud shriek on their heads. They all kneel down as each of them press their own hands against their ears, trying to block the noise out. While they were distracted by the loud noise, they each got hit by Max bullet and having a pretty big hole on their bodies. Between the 2 unbearable pain, Mage 2 and 3 were stab by Sebastian.

Mage 1 and 4 got defeated, Mage 2 and 3 were left. They were able to get back on their feet and start shooting the fire beams toward the trio again.
Sep 9, 2021 5:58 AM

May 2013

After Naomi made her move, the other two quickly attacked the mages, knocking two of them out. Naomi would grab her thrown dagger before returning to Max's side when the Mage's began shooting fire again. Naomi would see the battle was getting to Max as it dragged on, when she saw an opportunity she would dash out after Mage 2. When she would close the distance she would try to cut him down.

Alice would watch in Awe as the group of students continued to fight for her, tho they were all started to show signs of exhaustion. If the battle didn't wrap up soon she was worried they would lose. "you can do it!" she would say to try and cheer them on

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 9, 2021 4:46 PM

May 2009
Abilities:
Manipulate- 2/2 post use, /1 post cooldown
Weapon: Basic Revolver (2/2 clips - 1/18 rounds in total)

His power manipulation was now in cooldown, even if he could create metal it was pointless if he couldn't manipulate it. His metal wall was being dissolved by the fire blast, so the shield was down. Max decided to risk it, dash toward the Mage 3 at the same time Naomi was dashing to Mage 2. He would try to get as close as possible and shot twice at him.

Sep 9, 2021 4:54 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:5/9

*the other two dashed towards the mages and he stayed back shielding the girl as Max's wall was being brought down by their fire he ended up taking two hits from their fire blasts before max and noami took out the last two of the mages. He would throw his dagger at mage 3 to make sure he was defeated along with Max's bullets.He was in cooldown from using his ability so he couldn't do much to help them*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 9, 2021 5:05 PM

May 2009
Mage 1
0/5

Mage 2
0/5

Mage 3
0/5

Mage 4
0/5

Mage 2 and 3 kept shooting fire blast toward the group. Once the saw Max and Naomi dash toward them, they started to shoot at them making them lose a life span. But soon Mage 2 got cut and defeated by Naomi. While Mage 3 got shot by Max and hit by the knife since he was concentrating only at Max, getting defeated.

With that, the fight was over.
Sep 10, 2021 6:22 AM

May 2013
Naomi Path LP: 3/6

While suffering a few more burns from the mage's attack, she managed to follow through on her attack and cut him down. Meanwhile the other two finished off the remaining one. With that the fight had ended, and Naomi would let herself fall onto her bottom out of exhaustion "whew.... w-we did it." she would say cheerfully towards the other two.
Alice would be in awe as they struck down the last one and soon started to regroup, "y-you guys fight pretty well together." she would comment.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 10, 2021 8:19 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

Max sigh as they were finally done with the fight. He would look at Naomi who spoke first, then at Alice. Max smirk and said "Yeah, for the first time fighting together, it was pretty good" He would put his gun away and suggested "I know we are all tired, but let's walk a bit more and then rest for the day. I bet no one really wants to sleep next to 5 dead bodies. Hopefully we can find an Inn close by to rest" If everyone agreed, they would start to walk again.

linetteSep 10, 2021 8:23 AM
Sep 10, 2021 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

Life span:6/9

I agree lets find an inn it's probably safer then out here. *he would help alice up as she was right behind him and he look at the other while they started walking * how bad are everyone injuried* he knew he took about 4 good hits in different places causing some moderate burns across different parts of his body*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
YuiHokuriSep 10, 2021 8:27 AM
Sep 10, 2021 8:44 AM

May 2013

"sounds like a good idea, let's go before more trouble shows up." she would say while getting back to her feet, and ready to walk once more.
"wha? that was your first time together? This institute might be more than I think it is." she would share her surprise with everyone before calming down and Following Sebastian once they started to move again.
"I think we are gonna need some time to lick our wounds after this.." she would say as she quietly started to count the number of holes the fires had burnt through her clothes as well as the more serious burns on her skin.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 10, 2021 9:43 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

Max would answer Sebastian's question as they walked toward the closest Inn "I'm holding up alright, but burn marks sure are irritating" At this point he was restraining from talking to Alice unless it was absolutely necessary. He would add on Naomi's comment "Maybe we can find someone to heal us at the town. If not, maybe find some medicine to put on the burn marks. Worst case, we will have to sleep it off" He had never gotten burn like this in any of his previous jobs, but is not the most painful thing either. He would keep walking, as the try to find a town.

Sep 10, 2021 9:48 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*they were walked for a few miles before seeing a town in the distance * there something up ahead. he was glad everyone seemed to come out okay from this battle he was hoping there was a healer or something in this town. This was he first real serious battle he had been in so he wasn't used to this kind of pain from the burns*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 13, 2021 6:26 AM

May 2013

The pain was bugging the three of them, but it was the proof they made it through a real battle. Max thought their might be a healer or medicine in the town so the group would continue to press on. Noami would let out a sigh of relief when the town started to come into sight, "just a bit further now and we can rest." she would say to everyone,
Meanwhile Alice would continue to follow behind Sebastian, slowing him down with her small frame and low stamina. "whew, do you guys normally walk around this much?" she would ask

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 13, 2021 9:08 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

They were able to spot a town, from there you could see up ahead the entrance of Landra Forest. This satisfied Max, since it was a good sign they were heading in the right direction. Once in town, Max would glance to find an Inn. It didn't took long to get one, so Max suggested "Alright, how about Naomi stays in the room with Alice while Sebadtian and I find out how to curs this burn marks?"

Sep 13, 2021 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

it depends on the mission we are on* he would respond to alice as they walked into town to the inn*i agree with max you to rest and we will look around for medicine, then we can get on our way to get you to your destination

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 14, 2021 5:55 AM

May 2013

the tired group soon made it to the town they saw from the distance and would make their plans from there. Max spotted an Inn and decided to bring everyone closing before explaining what he wanted to do. Naomi would agree with the two of them "okay, but warn me if something comes up." she would say while using her hands to lightly touch one each of their shoulder's to connect their minds via her power. "alright I will get the room and await your return." she would say before grabbing Alice's hand and leading them inside the Inn, Alice would pout about wanting to stay with Sebastian a bit before going with Naomi.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 14, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

Once the group agree, Sebastian and Max headed their way in search of getting them heal. After making sure the girls were inside the Inn, he lean closer to Sebastian and kiss his cheek. He smiled and said "You did good on the battle, just remember not to throw your weapon. Is not a boomerang that returns to you" Max ruffle Sebastian's hair and then started to scan the area. Seems a healer wasn't an option, but they were able to find some cream to ease the pain and accelerated the healing.

Sep 14, 2021 11:14 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*max would suddenly kiss his cheek and he would blushes* yyyeah i know. I also forget. I was thinking of changing weapons when we get back* they only found some medicine to subside the pain a little which was disappointing but he was to exhausted to really care all that much* alright lets head back and rest.

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 14, 2021 11:24 AM

May 2013

Naomi and Alice would be waiting in the lobby for the pair to show up, once they did Naomi would get up and ask "did you guys have any luck finding anything? I managed to get us two room, with two beds each so we each have our own bed." she would ask them, meanwhile Alice would be quietly sitting around reading a book she had found.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 14, 2021 11:31 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

As the arrived back at the Inn, Naomi inform of what she accomplished. Max then said "Great, I guess girls and guys room. We were able to find some cream that ease the pain and helps it heal quicker, but nothing else. We got 3 for each of us, we can apply it as often as needed." He handed Naomi one of the cream tubes, now that they had shelter they needed food. He would suggest "Let's clean up and put this cream, then we meet to find some food. Alright?" Max waited for their approval before asking for the room number and key.

Sep 14, 2021 11:36 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*they arrived max let them know what they had found and then suggested food * yes i agree clean ourselves up get something to eat rest a bit then head out to finish the last bit of this journey

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 15, 2021 7:38 AM

May 2013

Naomi would smile and accept the cream from Max, he then suggested that they clean themselves up first before going to find something to eat. Sebastian would agree to the plan, and so would Naomi, "let's go check out our rooms than." she would say as she passed a pair of keys to Max, then took Alice's hand and lead her to the room where they would be staying.
After they looked around the room, Naomi would get changed and cleaned up after putting some ointment on her burns, Alice would ask some questions about the pain but Naomi would only answer vaguely. Once they were ready they would wait for the other two in the lobby of the Inn.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 15, 2021 10:07 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

Once they were all in the same page, Max grab the key from Naomi and headed to the room with Sebastian. Once inside, he pin Sebastian against the door and said "Shall we take a quick shower?" Max smirked and waited for Sebastian's reaction.

Sep 15, 2021 10:38 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

* they made it their room and he was getting ready to get cleaned up and max gave him a smirked and he would blushes and then nod* yeah*he would lightly move max so he could get undressed and lead him to the shower so they could get in and clean up blushing. He would keep the shower at a cool temperature for rhe burns*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
YuiHokuriSep 16, 2021 4:33 AM
Sep 17, 2021 6:05 AM

May 2013

Since they were freshened up and ready, the two would take to the lobby of the Inn to wait for the pair of boys to return. While they waited they would chat about sweets and other things they enjoyed.

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 17, 2021 11:36 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

After Sebastian agreed, the man undress and went to the bathroom. Max undress as well and got in with Sebastian. He held Sebastian tight under the water, then said "You didn't think it was going to be only a shower, didn't you?" Long story short (for Carty's sake XD), they made a quick round of sex. Then they finish washing up, dry, help each ither put cream on the burns, dress up and go down to the lobby. Max spotted the girls and waved at them while saying "You girls are already here, sorry for the lateness, I assumed it would take you longer~" Then smiled, obviously in a good mood.

Sep 17, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*after they had finishes they met up with the girls he slightly blushes at max's obvious good mood* are you guys ready to go eat? sorry for the delay*he would begin walking when everyone agreed they were ready to find food*

@linette @Shitsuji-Carty
Sep 20, 2021 6:15 AM

May 2013

The two girls would wave back at them as they entered the room, though they both would be in awe as Max smiled at them. "I- uh... no, no worries, yeah we are ready to eat, right Alice?" she would ask Alice "mmhmm watching that fight really worked up an appetite." she would say leaving Naomi to just laugh it off.

@yuihokuri
@linette
Sep 20, 2021 8:01 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

The group would move to look for a place to eat. Max got close to Naomi and said "If you hear something while we were getting ready, I apologize" She connected her mind with theirs before parting ways, so during sex she might have heard something.

Sep 20, 2021 8:06 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian Salem

*after walking for a bit they would find a simple looking local food stop* how about we try this one?* he would turn to the others before entering with the group to decided what they ate. He would see max closely talking to noami but he couldn't hear what is was about*

@linette @shitsuji-carty
Sep 21, 2021 6:25 AM

May 2013

as the group began to move out towards a place to eat, Max would lean close to Naomi to whisper some words to her, hearing what he would say would cause Naomi to blush a bit as she did indeed hear some things. She would shake her head to him "y-you don't need to apologize... L-let's just chalk it up as an accident... don't worry I disconnected once I figured what was going on.." she would say her in hopes it wouldn't seem like she was ease dropping.
Alice would stop with Sebastian as he pointed out a plain looking shop, "I hope it has some sweets.." she would say aloud as Naomi approached them as well "I'm okay with this."

@linette
@yuihokuri
Sep 21, 2021 7:46 AM

May 2009
Abilities:

He chuckle as he though I guess I was right Sebastian would point out a restaurant, he then shrug and said "This works, if there isn't sweet is fine since out next stop is to go and get you some fruit" They got in the shop,and order some food, once pay, they went to sit as they waited for the food to arrive.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

» Blossom Kingdom -Castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jun 11, 2021

1540 by linette »»
Jun 26, 2023 6:25 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.